Women In Dubai (General)

Topic locked
Re: Women in Dubai (General) Jul 22, 2007
raidah wrote:
Bleakus wrote:Why is it that it easier and better to make a relationship with a girl who is not staying in dubai than the girl who has lived in dubai? At the airport, do they insert a chip in to their head making them useless and no fun before they come to dubai??? (in a non-general kind of way, the ones who are awesome are outside the country atm)

I dont know dudes, i just gave up on women here

what are your thoughts? and yes give it to me hard ;) :lol: :lol:

this is very sad...i havent been dating since im here so cant give an oppinion about how men are in dubai, nor give a guy a reason to call me useless or not. but even thou u said this is what u think in general and not about all women, the fact is its still depressing that some ppl think this way or have reasons to think this way...sure women have have their side of story saying yeah, maybe some of us are on the meatmarket, but it is u guys who all u want to do is buy us...

just one lil comment to this "(in a non-general kind of way, the ones who are awesome are outside the country atm)" : what u dont have is always better and more interesting than what is at reach, dont u think? :wink:

so ur telling me here that on that one occasion we met i seemed useless to u? :roll:

:lol: :lol:

Well u were supah in that white.. t shirt..?? wasnt it :D hmm and u were immersed in philosophical discussion.. :P but there was enough reason for bleak .. may b the out of country atm he mentioned was not out of country atm :P :)

St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Aug 30, 2007
Look ya'LL women are the same no matter where and which part of the world you go to.

But in Dubai, I have noticed a bit of hostility in women. My first experience of that nature came right after moving from US to Dubai and going to a TIESTO concert and I was very shocked.

Then within time I realized that its not the womens fault in Dubai, its the fact that they get harrassed by males that have a lack of sense of communication and think all women are plain street hookers. Therefore this negetive attitude of those men has caused an stereotypical epedemic movement among women, that all Dubai men r just plain "DOGs, JERKs, Wankers....and so the list goes on"

So in the middle of all these commotion and because of those few BAD apples, we the GOOD men are effcted by this and are taking the LOSE.

I think....something needs to be done about this!
SuperStAr
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance