What Do These Arab Men REALLY Think Of Asian Chicks?

1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai
  • Reply
What do these Arab men REALLY think of Asian chicks? Posted Jan 29, 2009
I came to a point of extreme curiosity why there are so many Asian girls hooking up with Arab men in UAE (I got nothing against it-I'm just plain curious). Well we all know for a fact that they have completely different cultural background and religions but then again it looks as though Dubai is like swamp of rainbow romance? Are these guys for real? or they just do it because they are lonely? Guys are you serious? Girls? We all know what Dubai is...well it will never be 'home' unlike when you settle in Western countries..if you kno what I'm sayin. And if you can really get what I'm trying to point here. :)

:wink:

sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Jan 29, 2009
I've noticed that as well. Many people here do not believe in interracial relationships or even interracial get-togethers.

Gender ratio here explains a lot, in general, it's 3.2 females for each male in Dubai, and for Arabs: It could be worse. Surprisingly some Asian nationalities have more women than men in here. So they are more likely to bond with different races.

Asian women get bonded also with Western men, not only Arabs.

The relationships pattern in Dubai is not much different among other races. People move around, live on a temp basis, know that this is not home. So it's not only specific to Arab guys and Asian chics.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Jan 30, 2009
I know that, I'm only talking about the usual thing that I notice, and you would rarely see an Indian guy hooking up with an Arab lady or vice versa. Only seem Arabs with either Filipino woman or Malaysian/Chinese?

Ok so temporary staying - means temporary love as well?
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Jan 30, 2009
sara08 wrote:
Ok so temporary staying - means temporary love as well?



temporary enjoyment or entertainment :shock: :lol: :shock:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper
User avatar
Posts: 403

  • Reply
Posted Jan 30, 2009
Personally I can't ever be in a relationship with any Asian girl... many reasons are; their looks are not appealing to me, they are usually short (am a 6.2ft) and my community has a very low tolerance to relationships with Asian women in general.

Personality wise, i consider Asian girls far more loyal than any other nationality and they are family oriented... something I like very much... and this is the number one reason why few of my friends (Arabs and westerners) who are married with Asian girls usually say.

I know few very lovely Asian ladies who I am friends or work with, and they are amazing characters, but getting into a relationship with them is just out of the question...

the sad news, most of the relationships of Arab men with Asian girls is just temporarily...

my two fils
quatroporte
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 698
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Posted Jan 30, 2009
sara08 wrote:I know that, I'm only talking about the usual thing that I notice, and you would rarely see an Indian guy hooking up with an Arab lady or vice versa. Only seem Arabs with either Filipino woman or Malaysian/Chinese?

Ok so temporary staying - means temporary love as well?


It's difficult the other way around for many reasons regarding how people classify each breed in the city. But again, the numbers talk... Also physical preferences. Many people like Asian women, but let's argue, as per ur case; not many Arabs and Indians may be attracted to each other.

Also as quatro said; They are loyal... Not also highly demanding and sometimes not very sophisticated [This is not offending in anyways, and I admire their way of life].
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
ummm Posted Jan 30, 2009
I noticed this subject was opened several times here.
I agree that in UAE there are so many temporary relations, I know many guys/girls enjoying that, men search for love, fun, companion enev love; as well as ladies. SARA, what are you pointing at, are you jealous from arab/asian relations? are you feeling lonely in return to ask this question? WIll not ask whats your nationality, If you don't like it, don't look at them.hey guys, None of us can correct the world, why we keep on minding other people acts. peace.
howdy

  • Reply
Posted Jan 30, 2009
quatroporte wrote:
the sad news, most of the relationships of Arab men with Asian girls is just temporarily...

my two fils


I'm glad people here didn't have to conceal themselves to not harm the other's feelings. But for that Quatroporte, this looks like sorta unfair for the Asian chicks...what if they fall too much? I guess nobody's to blame eh? I just hope these ladies know the drill before they jump into those 'relationship'.


howdy wrote:I agree that in UAE there are so many temporary relations, I know many guys/girls enjoying that, men search for love, fun, companion enev love; as well as ladies. SARA, what are you pointing at, are you jealous from arab/asian relations? are you feeling lonely in return to ask this question? WIll not ask whats your nationality, If you don't like it, don't look at them.hey guys, None of us can correct the world, why we keep on minding other people acts. peace.


I'm not jealous buddy, nor lonely. Its because I'm hearing alot of abominable results of Arab/Asian relationships...not across the globe but particularly in UAE. I got friends there Arabs/Westerns/Asians because I lived there for almost 3 years. They would just hook up but will end up snagging at each other (I'm not saying all, but generally.)

I'm half Asian myself, but its atypical thing my dad is the Asian, my mom is white. Sure I cant correct the world, I just want to know what's up. Because I knew from before that this would be really unfair for the ladies yet how come these guys keep doing it, and why not just leave the girls alone and mingle to their own kind...if that's what will they would end up in the first place anyway.

Or perhaps this is the real reason - because you find Asian girls easy?


PEACE.
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Jan 30, 2009
Money money money. Its SOóóó funny.

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have at home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

True love.....nayyy
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Money money money. Its SOóóó funny.

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have a home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

True love.....nayyy


this is funny :lol:
naruto
Dubai Expat Helper
User avatar
Posts: 450
Location: sharjah

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
edit: wrong
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
sara08 wrote:
quatroporte wrote:
the sad news, most of the relationships of Arab men with Asian girls is just temporarily...

my two fils


I'm glad people here didn't have to conceal themselves to not harm the other's feelings. But for that Quatroporte, this looks like sorta unfair for the Asian chicks...what if they fall too much? I guess nobody's to blame eh? I just hope these ladies know the drill before they jump into those 'relationship'.


yes in most cases this is just unfair, but I believe most of the Asian girls who get into a relationship with an arab guy already know where it may endup.

However, most of the girls (generally) when they fall deeply in love with a guy, they start having high expectations or start demanding security (as for marriage, family etc) and the number one reason why most of the arab guys who are serious being with an Asian girl but can't be committed, is the society and cultural pressure on him...

again, sad but true
quatroporte
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 698
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.


It's culture clash. :) Go Dutch is not very popular here. It's a southern country :)

I listen that only South African girls would rather go Dutch in Dubai, but as a rule they are a little bit fat with round faces...

Most men are a little bit sponsors with such gender ratio in Dubai. I saw not only Arab but also rather old Brits in couples with Asian girls.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU
User avatar
Posts: 2265

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.


It's culture clash. :) Go Dutch is not very popular here. It's a southern country :)

I listen that only South African girls would rather go Dutch in Dubai, but as a rule they are a little bit fat with round faces...

Most men are a little bit sponsors with such gender ratio in Dubai. I saw not only Arab but also rather old Brits in couples with Asian girls.


At the end of the day...were all the same right? 8)
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy ;).
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong :P.

M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 713

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy ;).
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong :P.

M.


i take offense to that... :?
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4882
Location: dar el 7ay

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
bushra21 wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy ;).
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong :P.

M.


i take offense to that... :?


Mahmoud would love to hear from you, where to find them singles I suppose.
Barely able to find a single Arabian beauty, he's desperate to find someone like you.

Give the boy a hand, will you Bushra? :lol:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Money money money. Its SOóóó funny.

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have at home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

True love.....nayyy


Hehehe...thank you for being honest. Funny, that's what I think too. :o :lol:


Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy Wink.
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong Razz.

M.


lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.

But whatever, I guess I can't change the world.

Peace yo.
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Jan 31, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.


Most men are a little bit sponsors with such gender ratio in Dubai. I saw not only Arab but also rather old Brits in couples with Asian girls.


lol I see that everywhere :lol: even here in Hawaii 8)
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.


Define innocent :lol:
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.


Define innocent :lol:


New.

You want me to illustrate further? because I think your brain is too occupied with hypocrisy resulting your amusement with the word 'innocent'.
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:
RobbyG wrote:Money money money. Its SOóóó funny.

Hot Asian chicks tend to seek what they don't have at home...a rich Arab with a big SEE O SEE K.

Indirectly giving money and pleasure (in material form) to these Asian girls, it is however some sort of hidden prostitution if you like.

True love.....nayyy


Hehehe...thank you for being honest. Funny, that's what I think too. :o :lol:


Mahmoud04 wrote:I think its matter of availability, it has nothing to do with nationality or culture, for example if I am on Mars I wouldn't be surprised to find myself with a girlfriend from over there,yoy Wink.
So down here when you talk about availability you find a lot of Asian women, and not really much Asian men around, vice versa Arabic men, they are quite a lot, and you can barely find a single Arabic nice woman.

I don't look at it as a case to figure out, its just the circumstances that controls everything, and its only my opinion may be right, hardly to be wrong Razz.

M.


lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.

But whatever, I guess I can't change the world.

Peace yo.


Good point Sara. The male Arabs have way less 'restrictions' than their female counterparts. Its the main reason we never see the full beauty and joy of the Arab women.

To be honest and open as allways; Those women have very high discretion levels, making them very attractive on one side, but very unattractive on the other side as we as Westerners never have a chance to really know them from the outside.

And yes, there are alot of innocent Western ladies around that are a tad naieve to know that men are 'animals'. And they use short-lived romance to gain satisfaction. Its a fact. That doesn't always mean that men don't have respect for a woman. Thats another story. :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.


Define innocent :lol:


New.

You want me to illustrate further? because I think your brain is too occupied with hypocrisy resulting your amusement with the word 'innocent'.


Well. My brain is too occupied now by the urge to curse you back. Anyways, nothing personal. Ur new here after all...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.


Define innocent :lol:


New.

You want me to illustrate further? because I think your brain is too occupied with hypocrisy resulting your amusement with the word 'innocent'.


Well. My brain is too occupied now by the urge to curse you back. Anyways, nothing personal. Ur new here after all...


Since when did I start cursing you eh?
As far as I'm concerned you're the first one trying to be funny...
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger.


Define innocent :lol:


New.

You want me to illustrate further? because I think your brain is too occupied with hypocrisy resulting your amusement with the word 'innocent'.


Well. My brain is too occupied now by the urge to curse you back. Anyways, nothing personal. Ur new here after all...


Since when did I start cursing you eh?
As far as I'm concerned you're the first one trying to be funny...


Very subtle Sara. Very subtle.
BTW> Welcome to DF. Haven't seen your welcome yet. :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.


:

Agree/Agree/Disagree/Disagree
Well, In my home I used to see all what you are talking about, men and women from the same nationality, same culture are strolling around side by side (nice expression).
The things here is people didn't get it so far, culture now is becoming a history, as the globe is becoming a small village, I mean I bet all of us have friends from all nationalities.

But don't talk about all women like they are innocent, come down to the earth and see how many asian,western, and all kind of women are using arab men for money!!! (nobody can deny that).

"you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger"

you are talking about adults not kids, so if a women allowed a man to use her, you can't only blame the man.

About using "YOU use innocent ladies to satisfy you hunger"!!!!
I just have no comment on that. its disgusting and makes me feel its a jungle we are living in, although I don't like talking about comparisons and statistics about countries, cos most of the time it doesn't reflect the the community, but review the percentage of rape in the western world, might be helpful.
have a nice day everyone, its time for the coffee, and for my boss to kick my !!!! of course not mine, may be my junior :P
cheers.
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 713

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
sara08 wrote:Since when did I start cursing you eh?
As far as I'm concerned you're the first one trying to be funny...


Thing is, we can disagree and still be friends, or at least communicate in a friendly manner.
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
RobbyG wrote:Very subtle Sara. Very subtle.
BTW> Welcome to DF. Haven't seen your welcome yet. :wink:


:)
and thanks :)
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:lol I don't think so, I rarely even find Arab men with Arab ladies strolling around side by side or hand in hand in the streets of UAE. It IS your culture from the very start. Let's admit that you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick compare to being with an Asian or Western chick..can you?. It doesn't take a genius to figure this out. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger. I'm sorry for being harsh, but this is the internet hence I'm open to say anything and this is just absurd.


:

Agree/Agree/Disagree/Disagree
Well, In my home I used to see all what you are talking about, men and women from the same nationality, same culture are strolling around side by side (nice expression).
The things here is people didn't get it so far, culture now is becoming a history, as the globe is becoming a small village, I mean I bet all of us have friends from all nationalities.

But don't talk about all women like they are innocent, come down to the earth and see how many asian,western, and all kind of women are using arab men for money!!! (nobody can deny that).



Can you also deny the FACT that these "Arab Men" INITIATE everything?
Do these Asian/Western chicks come begging for you of their love in return of your MONEYYY!?

"you can't do everything or perhaps anything with an Arab chick. I just don't like the fact that you USE innocent ladies to satisfy your hunger"

you are talking about adults not kids, so if a women allowed a man to use her, you can't only blame the man.


At the end of the day, who subjects with all the flaming 8)

About using "YOU use innocent ladies to satisfy you hunger"!!!!
I just have no comment on that. its disgusting and makes me feel its a jungle we are living in, although I don't like talking about comparisons and statistics about countries, cos most of the time it doesn't reflect the the community, but review the percentage of rape in the western world, might be helpful.
have a nice day everyone, its time for the coffee, and for my boss to kick my !!!! of course not mine, may be my junior :P
cheers.
M.


Ahahaha have you paid attention on yours? don't let me start on this :lol:
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
bedro wrote:
sara08 wrote:Since when did I start cursing you eh?
As far as I'm concerned you're the first one trying to be funny...


Thing is, we can disagree and still be friends, or at least communicate in a friendly manner.


I'm cool and I'm into smart talks. :)
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
well after a long working day I am not up to a useless argument about relationships, just let whoever love whoever, and I am pretty sure you made your point, which is not a secret so
TO ALL ASIAN WOMEN:" NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ARAB MEN ARE AFTER (REMEMBER ALL OTHER MEN AROUND THE WORLD ARE ANGELS), SO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FALL IN LOVE IN WITH ONE OF THEM.

M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 713

  • Reply
Posted Feb 01, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:well after a long working day I am not up to a useless argument about relationships, just let whoever love whoever, and I am pretty sure you made your point, which is not a secret so
TO ALL ASIAN WOMEN:" NOW YOU KNOW WHAT ARAB MEN ARE AFTER (REMEMBER ALL OTHER MEN AROUND THE WORLD ARE ANGELS), SO MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FALL IN LOVE IN WITH ONE OF THEM.

M.




not only for Asian women :roll:



:lol:
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper
Posts: 455

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:not only for Asian women :roll:
:lol:


Lolly come on. You're encouraging her :o

When I asked about what's innocent I really meant it: I suppose being innocent in this city is out of the equation. Naive could be the word and yes, that's true and your point acquired.

The Arab dudes can't do any thing with Arab chics thing is not always the case: I know many Arab unmarried couples who live together.

Your call for any group of people to be put in a box and to stick with a set of rules (even their own dominating culture) isn't exactly the best way to practice and breach for freedom. Every one,even Bangladeshis (someone will bark for that :twisted: ) are free to adopt any culture, behavior, or religion they want.

This freedom may come with a price: Asian women got heartbroken, Arab men got bad reputation, People trying and hitting on every short term opportunity they encounter in this city, ... BUT you can't stop people from doing whatever they want or judge them collectively and claim ur a free person.

Instead, you may wanna warn Asian women to be careful, not to fall so easily, ... etc
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 713

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Hi all. I just joined today, these forums (fora?) look like fun....

Asian women get a raw deal in many ways in the Middle East, by Asian I mean Indonesian, Indian, Chinese, Filipina, etc. Indo and Pinay housemaids are often terribly abused in the house (and not just by men)judging by the international rights groups reports I read about. Indian and chinese come here to find work and are often forced into prostitution (not often by Arabs though I believe, usually their own countrymen). In short there seems to be a prejudice against Asian women in the ME in general, treating them as a lower form of life. I am generalizing I know, not everyone thinks like this. But it's easy to see how this translates into some of what I read above, Arab men treating asian women as love toys, and keeping them happy with money/gifts, while they wait to marry a nice local girl later on. Anyway arab guys don't just harrass asian women, I know western girls that have been shouted at many times from car windows at night, chased in their own cars and scared witless, etc. Mahmoud, I know Arab men aren't the only ones after love and little else, but there are better ways to go about it!

I also know polite, kind and gently local guys, but the extremes of behaviour shown by some do need to be addressed, and respect shown to all races.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4261

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Welcome to the Forum (fora):) Speedhump.
What do these Arab men REALLY think of Asian chicks?
this is the topic name.

1-Some Arab men think of some Asian chicks as cheap joy, and Asian chicks knows and accept that.

2-Some Arab men think of some Asian chicks as pros*****, because they are for rent in some streets (Go see in Reqqa).

3-Some Arab men think of some Asian chicks as real friendship, coz they offer them respect and honesty, I know some examples of arab men who are married to Asian's.
NOTE: Local are not included in that, I am 99.99999% sure non local guy gonna married to Asian or western chicks, and the other 0.00001% may be.

4-Some Arab men doesn't care about nationalities or whatever else, and just live life and enjoying it, not trying be a hero of one of this stories.

OK, now after classifying Arab men, I wish i made it clear, can you tell me the difference between arab men and other men on the land of facts.
(if there is).
cheers,
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 713

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
oki doki

i will shut it :D:D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper
Posts: 455

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Mahmoud04 wrote:Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.



my babies are all good

and i m great too having fun and the whole day i m recieving kisses

gosh since long time :D:D

ths Mahmoud
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper
Posts: 455

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.



my babies are all good

and i m great too having fun and the whole day i m recieving kisses

gosh since long time :D:D

ths Mahmoud


Babies...??? I didn't opt for babies when we signed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooo Nooo, I've been screwed! Were are my 72 virgins?? :wink:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.



my babies are all good

and i m great too having fun and the whole day i m recieving kisses

gosh since long time :D:D

ths Mahmoud


Babies...??? I didn't opt for babies when we signed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooo Nooo, I've been screwed! Were are my 72 virgins?? :wink:




well if someone want me he need to take me as i m :P
meeeeeeeee and my babies :D
Miss_lolly
Dubai Expat Helper
Posts: 455

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
yea, this is true love,
people are packages not pieces :D
have a nice vacation.
M.
Mahmoud04
Dubai chat master
User avatar
Posts: 713

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
Miss_lolly wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:
Mahmoud04 wrote:Miss_Lolly, forget about Asian and Arabs, we are all human, and most of us are ****** :D.
anyway how is your vacation going, wish you find all your babies in good conditions:).
cheers,
M.



my babies are all good

and i m great too having fun and the whole day i m recieving kisses

gosh since long time :D:D

ths Mahmoud


Babies...??? I didn't opt for babies when we signed up :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ooo Nooo, I've been screwed! Were are my 72 virgins?? :wink:




well if someone want me he need to take me as i m :P
meeeeeeeee and my babies :D


Haha Ohhhh why didn't you say so !!!

SOLD, to the highest bidder from Europe...RobbyGee 8)

Just kidding love. I'll take you and the kids in exchange for ever lasting love and dignity.

How's that for a change? :oops:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts
User avatar
Posts: 5928
Location: ---

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
OK well put Mahmoud and thanks for the wecome :)

I stand by my points, but I hear you. There are all sorts, in all nationalities. You are for sure one of the more enlightened Arabs, and I am one of the more enlightened Westerners :sunny: However I would urge you to read 'The Hidden Face of Eve' by Nawal El Saadawi (a female Egyptian author) to see how poorly women in general can be treated in the Muslim world (I know I have expanded that way beyond Arab realm!).

I won't add to this thread further, I don't want a war!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4261

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
bedro wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:not only for Asian women :roll:
:lol:


Lolly come on. You're encouraging her :o

When I asked about what's innocent I really meant it: I suppose being innocent in this city is out of the equation. Naive could be the word and yes, that's true and your point acquired.

The Arab dudes can't do any thing with Arab chics thing is not always the case: I know many Arab unmarried couples who live together.

Your call for any group of people to be put in a box and to stick with a set of rules (even their own dominating culture) isn't exactly the best way to practice and breach for freedom. Every one,even Bangladeshis (someone will bark for that :twisted: ) are free to adopt any culture, behavior, or religion they want.

This freedom may come with a price: Asian women got heartbroken, Arab men got bad reputation, People trying and hitting on every short term opportunity they encounter in this city, ... BUT you can't stop people from doing whatever they want or judge them collectively and claim ur a free person.

Instead, you may wanna warn Asian women to be careful, not to fall so easily, ... etc



:lol:
Dude whatever you say, it ALL COMES DOWN to ONE THING. These breed of Men couldn't control themselves, they have so much respect to their own women thus they see the others as second rate species who they can just toy around, "Living life FREELY" until they come back again to their own wonderful culture by marrying and settling down with their fiance since they where 2 months old. :D

Ain't life grand? :twisted:
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 02, 2009
sara08 wrote:
bedro wrote:
Miss_lolly wrote:not only for Asian women :roll:
:lol:


Lolly come on. You're encouraging her :o

When I asked about what's innocent I really meant it: I suppose being innocent in this city is out of the equation. Naive could be the word and yes, that's true and your point acquired.

The Arab dudes can't do any thing with Arab chics thing is not always the case: I know many Arab unmarried couples who live together.

Your call for any group of people to be put in a box and to stick with a set of rules (even their own dominating culture) isn't exactly the best way to practice and breach for freedom. Every one,even Bangladeshis (someone will bark for that :twisted: ) are free to adopt any culture, behavior, or religion they want.

This freedom may come with a price: Asian women got heartbroken, Arab men got bad reputation, People trying and hitting on every short term opportunity they encounter in this city, ... BUT you can't stop people from doing whatever they want or judge them collectively and claim ur a free person.

Instead, you may wanna warn Asian women to be careful, not to fall so easily, ... etc



:lol:
Dude whatever you say, it ALL COMES DOWN to ONE THING. These breed of Men couldn't control themselves, they have so much respect to their own women thus they see the others as second rate species who they can just toy around, "Living life FREELY" until they come back again to their own wonderful culture by marrying and settling down with their fiance since they where 2 months old. :D

Ain't life grand? :twisted:


I stated a logical set of assumptions that drawn a conclusion. Have you even tried to challenge that?

I'll tell you the bottom line: I'm against racism/discrimination in all forms and degrees. And I understand now that you don't like Arab men and looking down upon them...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Feb 03, 2009
I think we should just say that men from all nationalities can either be good or bad...and those that are bad all suck! :(


P.S. no one can get upset with me because I didn't generalize anyone :x
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot
User avatar
Posts: 4882
Location: dar el 7ay

  • Reply
Posted Feb 03, 2009
bedro wrote:
I stated a logical set of assumptions that drawn a conclusion. Have you even tried to challenge that?

I'll tell you the bottom line: I'm against racism/discrimination in all forms and degrees. And I understand now that you don't like Arab men and looking down upon them...


It doesn't matter man, and it doesn't change the way I see it.
I generalize all Arab men are like that because I'm fed up with that kind of stupid excuse..its absurd and doesn't give any justice. You use people over a dense reason that none of us can object.

I can be more harsh for this, - I think they just better off living within their area OR don't mix with other cultures. I hung out with Arabs back in school when I was there in Dubai but I must admit I never did make good friends with most of them(except for 1 Pali chick..and some local half-ies)..once we were in the cafeteria and these Arabs kept lookin at us in a unexplainable way.. and even shouted "Only Arabs!" when we once sat in their "hang out place" (as they claim). -And not to mention when we hang out in malls!!- But hell..who am I kidding, its your area afterall. :roll: Well, I don't know maybe not all of them are like that but that's what I usually encounter (even here in America). I even tackled with them on how they see the Westerns and Asians. They look down upon us too. (bad luck for me I absorb both prejudice from them cuz I don't look full White or full Asian, lol) Anyways it has been better to make friends with Indians, Pakis, Europeans and Africans - which until now I keep in contact with.

You tell me now Bedro who is the racist here.

....my assumptions from the very start was true after all.

But, I can't change the world eh! :mrgreen:
None of us can.

S.
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 03, 2009
sara08 wrote:
It doesn't matter man, and it doesn't change the way I see it.
I generalize all Arab men are like that because I'm fed up with that kind of stupid excuse..its absurd and doesn't give any justice. You use people over a dense reason that none of us can object.

I can be more harsh for this, - I think they just better off living within their area OR don't mix with other cultures. I hung out with Arabs back in school when I was there in Dubai but I must admit I never did make good friends with most of them(except for 1 Pali chick..and some local half-ies)..once we were in the cafeteria and these Arabs kept lookin at us in a unexplainable way.. and even shouted "Only Arabs!" when we once sat in their "hang out place" (as they claim). -And not to mention when we hang out in malls!!- But hell..who am I kidding, its your area afterall. :roll: Well, I don't know maybe not all of them are like that but that's what I usually encounter (even here in America). I even tackled with them on how they see the Westerns and Asians. They look down upon us too. (bad luck for me I absorb both prejudice from them cuz I don't look full White or full Asian, lol) Anyways it has been better to make friends with Indians, Pakis, Europeans and Africans - which until now I keep in contact with.

You tell me now Bedro who is the racist here.

....my assumptions from the very start was true after all.

But, I can't change the world eh! :mrgreen:
None of us can.

S.


In a previous post you mentioned something about hypocrisy, now ur talking "stupid" and "absurd". Guess if ur using this language in real life a lot of people wouldn't be very friendly with u.

I know that Dubai isn't the most culture tolerant city in the planet and there is a lot of racists in the city. Arabs and non-Arabs.

I suppose u were raised in Dubai or spend some school days there at least. And u suffer from discrimination from Arabs and now ur discriminating back.

And regarding your precious advice for Arabs to stay in their own area or not to mix with other cultures: I think it's not that much useful for Dubai since it's an Arab city after all!
bedro
Dubai forums Addict
User avatar
Posts: 221

  • Reply
Posted Feb 03, 2009
bedro wrote:
In a previous post you mentioned something about hypocrisy, now ur talking "stupid" and "absurd". Guess if ur using this language in real life a lot of people wouldn't be very friendly with u.

I know that Dubai isn't the most culture tolerant city in the planet and there is a lot of racists in the city. Arabs and non-Arabs.

I suppose u were raised in Dubai or spend some school days there at least. And u suffer from discrimination from Arabs and now ur discriminating back.

And regarding your precious advice for Arabs to stay in their own area or not to mix with other cultures: I think it's not that much useful for Dubai since it's an Arab city after all!


I do. And from the way you say that it just proves that you guys have no freedom of speech after all. Do you? Are 'stupid, 'absurd', and 'hypocrisy' prohibited words in your culture hence you just use bombs instead? :lol:
sry. :oops:

:lol:

I wasn't raised in Dubai I only lived there for 3 years.
I'll make a bet..if you see a single Arab chick in a mix of Indian-Filipino-European group, then maybe I might change my mind..a little. Honestly, I nothing against the way you're thinking, moreover I give a crap. But you waste everywhere....harming us who doesn't concern an F out of you. :D

Regarding your last sentence, you need to re-read my previous post again. :lol:
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

  • Reply
Posted Feb 03, 2009
^^^^
Alright, I know that's mean and I'm sry. I know I shouldn't attack you like that. I'm just stating the truth as what I see and what I've experienced, but it doesn't mean I take my words back. Nothing personal Bedro.
sara08
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 20

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules
1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to Dubai Romance


  • Related topics
    Replies
    Last post