What Percent Of Russian Women In Dubai Are Prostitutes

Topic locked
Jan 03, 2009
Big Bad Viper ;)))

ain't standing up for the Russians particularly, but I can't stand when cause of mere ignorance ppl not only come to ridiculous conclusions, but show them off as the one and only word of truth...

Viper
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jan 03, 2009
Viper wrote:Big Bad Viper ;)))

ain't standing up for the Russians particularly, but I can't stand when cause of mere ignorance ppl not only come to ridiculous conclusions, but show them off as the one and only word of truth...

Hey, Viper, I agree. But isn't it a common practice in Dubai to stereotype everyone?! I guess it's inevitable when so many nationalities, cultures, religions come into close proximity of each other in a small "artificial" world...
XX
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Jan 03, 2009
shorn77777 wrote:
XX wrote:
AL7273 wrote:Not to be a jerk or to stereotype, but are most of the Russian women in Dubai prostitutes? Anyone have a guess on percent? I ask because I'd like to find a Russian girlfriend but so far all the ones I'm meeting are pay for play!

Then why are you looking for a Russian girlfriend if you think all Russian women are prostitutes here in UAE?? :roll:

You must be looking in the wrong places... Really, where do you, guys, meet all these prostitutes?? I've been here for over a decade and hardly seen any... :?

Russia is a huge country, we can find good and bad from everwhere,

there are a lot many good people from Russia as well. and i am not from Russia though.

Yeah i agree with you in any country this can happen why to talk on one country .
coleenvin
Dubai Forums Member

Jan 17, 2009
arent all Russan girls hookers?
Julie Hanson
Dubai Forum Guest

Jan 18, 2009
well i guess there r prostitutes as well as none prostitutes,money launderers,killers,housewifes,shopkeepers etc, ... it all depends on where u were looking 4 a girlfriend lol ... may b u really have been looking in a wrong places and as a result came across with the majority of "night butterflies" ... but of coz there are quite a few of them here in uae which is inflicted by the country specifity ... and surely they r not russians alone ...
i m sure u have a reason ... which is good enuf 4 u 2 b looking 4 a russian girlfriend lol ... cud b related 2 ur slavic studies lol or a wish 2 improve ur russian language ... all m saying is that perhaps u shud not b so judgemental ... and may b also find an alternative option of nationality lol if u were so far not so lucky in meeting a right girl ... otherwise i m positive u will meet a nice russian girl who wud b able 2 sort out ur difficulties with the endings of femenine gender of accusative case lol ... lol and not only it ... all z best[/quote]
moonqueen
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jan 18, 2009
This is one of the most ridiculous threads. I feel sorry for anyone who assumes that all the Russian women in Dubai are prostitutes.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Russian Women (Hookers) Mar 01, 2009
I hate to break the ice , but 99% of the RUSSIAN Women In Dubai are in fact prostitutes or engage in sexual activity for men. Also, not only in dubai, in fact, in Israel, Egypt, Turkey, (refer to them as Natashas). Mostly 99% of them exchange intercourse for money in some shape or form. They love men with deep pockets. Stay away, unless you are looking to catch HIV!!!
gary
Dubai Forum Guest

Mar 03, 2009
There are only two kinds of people in this world- Either u are a prostitutre, or u fantasize about one!
Besides rusians women are smart, talented, individualistic....!
They are fighters, u kno wat i mean, no matter wat life throws at them they keep going on...I respect such strong women! Not to mention drop dead gorgeus with impeccable sense of fashion. Hell, they can even make a rag look stylish.....
U'd be lucky if u can befriend a nice russian girl, they really are amazing!
and i dnt mean that in a sick way....kapish?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 04, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:There are only two kinds of people in this world- Either u are a prostitutre, or u fantasize about one!
They are fighters, u kno wat i mean, no matter wat life throws at them they keep going on...I respect such strong women! Not to mention drop dead gorgeus with impeccable sense of fashion. Hell, they can even make a rag look stylish.....

sense of fashion???? few and far in between
eastern europeans are generally the tackiest bunch ever!
barbarella
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 05, 2009
Most of the Russian speaking females in Dubai are from the CIS (The countries that were once belonging to Russia). I guess they are a bit different from Russians and they're not necessarily similar to East Europeans either. Some of the CIS countries are in Asia ...

DNRD is less likely to give a visa to an unmarried female (From the CIS) below 30 and that might cause pay girls to outnumber since the majority of them are above 30. But usually they work for retail, real estate, hospitality, ... etc

I disagree with any racial assertions or generalizations against any race despite that I have a bad experience with a girl from the CIS. But I think the jobless bf thing is a bit of science fiction; not necessarily to impose whether Russians are gold diggers. I just can't imagine a Russian chic paying the bills...
bedro
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 05, 2009
There is a serious number of Russians in the US. I have to say that I have seen quite a number that are very attractive. But let me ask, when they reach a certain age do they wake up one morning and become the ugliest women ever? I have never, ever seen an attractive mature Russian women. They all look like jail keepers walking around with their hands behind their back. They do not age well at all.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 05, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:There is a serious number of Russians in the US. I have to say that I have seen quite a number that are very attractive. But let me ask, when they reach a certain age do they wake up one morning and become the ugliest women ever? I have never, ever seen an attractive mature Russian women. They all look like jail keepers walking around with their hands behind their back. They do not age well at all.

hahahahaha
this is too funny. do the following, observe the face expression of young and good looking russian/eastern euro women. do they have a friendly face? no, they all look pissed of, bored or grumpy. but they look good.

thing is, that face expression stays the same over the years, except decorated with some wrinkles.
raidah
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 05, 2009
US is the promised land of cosmetic surgery, they use to remove skin from the hand to fix bobbos :lol: :lol:

REFURBISHED :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 05, 2009
barbarella wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote:There are only two kinds of people in this world- Either u are a prostitutre, or u fantasize about one!

sense of fashion???? few and far in between
eastern europeans are generally the tackiest bunch ever!

Granted that at times their fashion gets a bit tacky....But on their elegant sublime bodies, it all seems so nice!
Besides these russians are a law unto themselve, they don't need any international trends...They are just different, in the way they dress especially their acessories, but mostly it's a pleasant sight!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 06, 2009
It is obvious AL is a desperate loser who got turned down by a pretty Russian girl and is right now he is taking it out on the internet. Oops.
Snow
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 06, 2009
TheChoosen wrote:US is the promised land of cosmetic surgery, they use to remove skin from the hand to fix bobbos :lol: :lol:

REFURBISHED :lol: :lol:

What the hell is that? An ass transplant?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Mar 06, 2009
TOY ZONE :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
TheChoosen
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Mar 06, 2009
AL7273 wrote:Not to be a jerk or to stereotype, but are most of the Russian women in Dubai prostitutes? Anyone have a guess on percent? I ask because I'd like to find a Russian girlfriend but so far all the ones I'm meeting are pay for play!

get a life man
guru777
Dubai Expat Wannabe

guru777 wrote:

get a life man

What do you think he's doing. He's looking for a life with a russian women. So far, as he's been telling us, he only was able to find russian women into prostitution.

A humble and legitimate question.
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

RobbyG wrote:
guru777 wrote:

get a life man

What do you think he's doing. He's looking for a life with a russian women. So far, as he's been telling us, he only was able to find russian women into prostitution.

Wonder where he went searchin....If u search for women in brothels, then prbably all u'll find are prostitutes....U want nice russian girls, try some place decent dude....
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: what percent of russian women in Dubai are prostitutes Mar 08, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
RobbyG wrote:
guru777 wrote:

get a life man

Wonder where he went searchin....If u search for women in brothels, then prbably all u'll find are prostitutes....U want nice russian girls, try some place decent dude....

yes, like Sharjah :D:D:D
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Mar 19, 2009
There are a lot of Russian companies in UAE and plenty of small Russian communities and friend circles. It's tough if you're not inside of it all, but why don't you befriend some Russian girls via Facebook and see how the social circle grows.
clamspirit
Dubai Forum Visitor

Mar 31, 2009
no comment but im looking for a polish lady so that our children will be called Pinish! lol :D joke just kidding if you want to look fo russian go to deira or burjuman try your luck there...i saw one small russian super masket near belhasa driving school in fruit and vegetable supermarket. In regards to the church i think saint micheal in jabel ali is an orthodox church.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Mar 31, 2009
Have you read, "eleven minutes" of Paolo Coelho?
Its about a russian prostitute. It's a great book. It will deepen your understanding about prostitutes..sex..respect..true love.. about being a woman and a human. It said that prostitution is a humble act long time ago somewhere in egypt (if i'm not mistaken), where women should offer themeselves to one stranger who went to the temple of isis at least once in their lives.
septbaby031
Dubai Forum User

Apr 01, 2009
I am russian man and find russian girls to be the only ones close to perfection.
Ruskie
Dubai Forums Member

Apr 02, 2009
Ruskie wrote:I am russian man and find russian girls to be the only ones close to perfection.

well, each to their own I guess.

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 02, 2009
Yeppp, Speedhump is right....Russian perfection.

Single night, No marrying...Mecca :lol:
RobbyG

Apr 02, 2009
Not for me, I find them too miserable and money-grabbing, I've also seen the same with my friend's girlfriend, a nice face/body doesn't count for everything!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 02, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Not for me, I find them too miserable and money-grabbing, I've also seen the same with my friend's girlfriend, a nice face/body doesn't count for everything!

Yeppp Again. Never do them longer than two days to avoid 'Barbie demands'... :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 02, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Not for me, I find them too miserable and money-grabbing, I've also seen the same with my friend's girlfriend, a nice face/body doesn't count for everything!

As I mentioned earlier on, your friend is going to be in for a big surprise when he turns over one morning and Aghhhhhhhh!! Ugggggggly!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance