Try To Use Ur Brain

Topic locked
try to use ur brain Oct 26, 2009

i seen many cute gals hanging around the streets i feel like doing frndship with them but wen i plan to approaching a gal one or the other person will pick them up means she is a one night queen...
my question is how can one differenciate a unknown good gal and a pros....

wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Oct 26, 2009
Are you seriously asking this question? Saints alive man!

Your average girl does not hang around on street corners, I would have thought that would be obvious!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: try to use ur brain Oct 26, 2009
wilfred wrote:
i seen many cute gals hanging around the streets i feel like doing frndship with them but wen i plan to approaching a gal one or the other person will pick them up means she is a one night queen...

And what's wrong with a pro? What are you on some ego trip, *Ohh...Mr Wilfred can walk down the street and the women all swoon, and then with a flick of his fingers he literally sweeps the skirts off their hips*

Seriously dude if you want a short lived relationship that'll last like 24 hours a pro is ur best bet.
Unless you have something going for you, but if you did then you would'nt have put forth this question.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: try to use ur brain Nov 04, 2009
wilfred wrote:

are you sure? what if she already knows the person who picked her up? maybe that's just the meeting place? and how do you approach a girl?
keyper
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance