Sharia Marriage!

Topic locked
Sharia marriage! Mar 05, 2008
Good day!
I and my fiancé would like to get married in Dubai this summer and we would like to know if it is possible. We both live in Denmark, I am Danish and my fiancé is Bosnian. We are both Muslims and our dream is to get married in one of the Dubai’s mosques but we really don’t know how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai. We wrote a several emails to many people that we hoped could help us but with no luck. That is why we are writing now and are hoping that you can give some answers how to get in touch with mosque and Imam so we can arrange one appointment some time in summer. We have no idea how busy Imams are there, so that is why we want to get in touch with them as soon as possible so we can get married right a way when we get in Dubai. We really hope that you have time to guide us where and how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai.

BiHboss

Mar 05, 2008
Didn't the guys already answer this question?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Sharia marriage! Mar 05, 2008
BiHboss wrote:Good day!
I and my fiancé would like to get married in Dubai this summer and we would like to know if it is possible. We both live in Denmark, I am Danish and my fiancé is Bosnian. We are both Muslims and our dream is to get married in one of the Dubai’s mosques but we really don’t know how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai. We wrote a several emails to many people that we hoped could help us but with no luck. That is why we are writing now and are hoping that you can give some answers how to get in touch with mosque and Imam so we can arrange one appointment some time in summer. We have no idea how busy Imams are there, so that is why we want to get in touch with them as soon as possible so we can get married right a way when we get in Dubai. We really hope that you have time to guide us where and how to get in contact with one of the Imams in Dubai.

See here http://www.dubaifaqs.com/marriage-in-dubai.php and http://www.dubaiforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=20924
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2008
I didn't know you could get married in a mosque :shock: .

I thought in Dubai, Muslims got married at the courts, and celebrations were held elsewhere (separately for men and women), but not in a mosque.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Mar 05, 2008
bonk wrote:I didn't know you could get married in a mosque :shock: .

I thought in Dubai, Muslims got married at the courts, and celebrations were held elsewhere (separately for men and women), but not in a mosque.

You are correct!
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 05, 2008
Draw up a couple of cartoons of the prophet Mokammed having sex with a goat or something and you won't have to worry about finding any Imams, they'll find you. With your Danish background I'm surprised that you haven't already done so....
craigindubai
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Sharia marriage! Mar 05, 2008
BiHboss wrote:Good day!

If u've still not got the answer.., We have our special resident correspondent Mr.HP in Denmark. He takes care of DF and DF mini Mafia activties in Denmark. He's an expert on a lot of legal matters and especially good in the marriage issues. If you need any help from him, send him a pm or post 'HP Please help us' in this thread..

I'm sure he'll hear your call..
St.Lucifer
Dubai Forums Knight

Mar 05, 2008
craigindubai wrote:Draw up a couple of cartoons of the prophet Mokammed having love with a goat or something and you won't have to worry about finding any Imams, they'll find you. With your Danish background I'm surprised that you haven't already done so....

aren't you sweet ....
JMK
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Mar 05, 2008
Hi there,
First congratulation and wish to you all luck and good life.
For your quistion, i'm not an expert in dubai but i know that your fiance can easly pray in any Dubai’s mosques and after pray he can talk with the Imam, yes it's that easy.
I read before that you have to go to the court to have license to got married, and its also some papers you will present to the judge and thats it. If you both adult and your age over 21 and same religion so there is no problem at all to got married any where even in any Dubai’s mosques .
if you want special mosque just tell me where is it and i will pray there and ask the Imam for you what you have to do and when (I'm sure they are available not that rush).
Hope i did help you
yasrkasem
Dubai Forums Frequenter

a$$H...! Mar 19, 2008
craigindubai wrote:Draw up a couple of cartoons of the prophet Mokammed having love with a goat or something and you won't have to worry about finding any Imams, they'll find you. With your Danish background I'm surprised that you haven't already done so....

U just couldn't help it takin' the opportunity to make fun of Muslims & their prophet, could u wiseass? lots of DF members are Muslims & u've just insulted 'em all.

MODS pls monitor such dupes spreadin' hatred & religious sensitivities in DF, lets keep it clean in here!
masrisy
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance