Romantic Dating Tips For Guys:

Topic locked
Romantic Dating Tips For Guys: Nov 16, 2009
It is very important in a relationship to express your woman that she is very precious for you and that you can't imagine your life without her.
Hug works wonders in making your sweetie pie feel on the top of the world. Warm hug given for about a minute will add magic to your love life.
Every girl has a dream. So, try to figure out what is your love's dream and show her that one day you will make her dream come true.
It is important to express your love in the right manner and in this attempt; body language plays a major role, especially your eyes. While saying the three magical words "I Love you", look into your partner's eyes so that it sounds more meaningful.
Buy gifts for her and tell her that you thought of her when you saw this item.
Complement her new hairstyle.

wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Romantic Dating Tips For Guys: Nov 17, 2009
wilfred wrote:It is very important in a relationship to express your woman that she is very precious for you and that you can't imagine your life without her.... But if you can part ex her for a newer model

Hug works wonders in making your sweetie pie feel on the top of the world. Warm hug given for about a minute will add magic to your love life.... if it leads to horizontal PT good idea.

Every girl has a dream. So, try to figure out what is your love's dream and show her that one day you will make her dream come true... Her dream came true the day she met me.

It is important to express your love in the right manner and in this attempt; body language plays a major role, especially your eyes. While saying the three magical words "I Love you", look into your partner's eyes so that it sounds more meaningful... Unless you can only see the top or back of her head.

Buy gifts for her and tell her that you thought of her when you saw this item... I.E. A new iron or a new hover

Complement her new hairstyle....Often do as i love it after she has had a waxing.

Mate you are bringing cyber joy to my life,but you really should grow a pair.
busa
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 17, 2009
oh,no ,I am the other one.:)
Clare Mee
Dubai Forum User

Nov 17, 2009
Clare Mee wrote:oh,no ,I am the other one.:)

hey clare wat do u mean by other one
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 17, 2009
thats right just look into your partner's eyes and say i love u ..it works more than anything..
ahsan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 18, 2009
ahsan wrote:thats right just look into your partner's eyes and say i love u ..it works more than anything..

hello be modern n innovative looking at others eyes n say i l u its only wen u propose and aftr that use all my ideas
wilfred
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2009
wilfred wrote:
Clare Mee wrote:oh,no ,I am the other one.:)

hey clare wat do u mean by other one

I'm pretty sure she meant she was a female, since this thread is obviously directed at males.
Fiery Phoenix
Dubai Forum User

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance