Relationship With Emirati Girl?

Topic locked
Relationship with emirati girl? Aug 06, 2012
Hi!

I'd like to ask ppl here about possibility of having a relationship with local girls?

After a few visits to Dubai at my vacations I found it as a very interesting place. Where I think I'd come back many times during next years.

I'm asking my question cuz I know that in muslim countries, especially in mideast, it hard to get into relationship with local woman if you don't have a connections with community she lives in. As those those communities usually are very closed.

I found out that a few things about dubai locals (also on this forum):
1) u should have enough cash to go in relationship with local girl - this point is ok and I have no problems in it, even I'm not a billionaire but I believe my family earns more then average emirati family.
2) u shld be from GCC region -well, I'm not.
3) there r some crazy brothers that go mad when their sisters get in relationship with non-local guys - I believe it happens but not every time.

So now to the question:
In western communities it's easy to meet a girl as there're places to hang out and women are open minded and usually opened for flirt and etc. But for here it's different situation, I don't imagine how you can get into conversation with local girl wearing abaya especially in public as it's a kinda dangerous and everything can turn into very weird and uncomfortable situation :) so that's not an option.
How do people in Dubai meet local girls? where? and if you have any examples I'll be glad to hear it.

Thx

whatever123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 06, 2012
Bascially you don't. The majority of families would not approve of Emirati girls being in a relationship with non-locals. There a remore liberal locals who do the whole going out thing, but they are few and far between.

What's the obsession with wanting to date a local girl anyway?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Sounds like a wind-up to me.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

The best person to reply this question is Nucs I guess. Local girls I know are educated and open minded but still wearing abayas and go out with local guys, with the supervision of their family of course.

And as Chocs said, what is the obsession with going out with a local girl? If you already know a local girl and want to get closer with her then this question might make more sense.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Relationship with emirati girl? Aug 07, 2012
Local girls I know are educated and open minded but still wearing abayas and go out with local guys

well I don't see a problem with abaya, but I kinda don't understand this "local girl marry local guy" thing. As I don't see the root of this behavior. I think it's not about religion but may be more about tribalism that i think exists here, but that's outdated, you can't be educated and open-minded and in the same time support this tribal thing.
whatever123
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 07, 2012
Well that's just the way it goes. It's the tribal mentality more than anything, it's not religious, more cultural.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Relationship with emirati girl? Aug 07, 2012
Well I haven't seen local girls having problem with this tribal thing. Maybe they are more comfortable with guys from their own culture.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Dec 20, 2012
whatever123 ,why do you want to get yourself sexually frustrated with those girls? they are expensive to maintain , not much up there( intellectually ), they are extemely klingy and can get you into trouble. ask yourself, why would you want that? just keep away from them like the AIDS virus

go get a slutty euro chick that knows how to please a man.
bossman
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Dec 21, 2012
bossman wrote:
go get a slutty euro chick that knows how to please a man.

Zubbber re-invented. Another virgin.

:roll:
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Dec 26, 2012
Conservative community + small population = Not gonna happen! Sorry.
Jaij
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Jan 11, 2013
Hi i wish to find a local friend.
Justrock
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Feb 02, 2013
Hey Friends I have better option for you to make friendship with pretty girls, these are really help you to become a gentleman.
majumdarsudipa
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Feb 04, 2013
I know a few local girls, just as friends though. From my experience with them, they will go out with any good looking Arab guy, not anyone else. Some chap looking like Tom Cruise could ask them out but they'd probably refuse(I think). Then again, that's if your lucky. There are way more conservative ones out there. But if you look Emirati and speak Arabic, you might have a chance. As for getting to know them- Get a BlackBerry, with BBM. That's all I have to say XD. Good luck- if I were you I'd overlook the nationality and just go with a girl that is nice lmao.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Relationship with emirati girl? Apr 29, 2013
this is funny as emirati guy can date any lady and emirati girl only local guys - hipocritics.
Webster
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Jun 22, 2013
No, you can't. They can only date/marry also local men.
kireii01
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 13, 2013
Thats the way the cookie crumbles.... deal with it and move on... if your so desperate in meeting a local girl go to a mall sit arround smile at a few if you dont get a slap then you may get a number... if niether then go back and take a good long look in the mirror...YOU MAY GET THE ANSWER
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 13, 2013
Bugz wrote:Thats the way the cookie crumbles.... deal with it and move on... if your so desperate in meeting a local girl go to a mall sit arround smile at a few if you dont get a slap then you may get a number... if niether then go back and take a good long look in the mirror...YOU MAY GET THE ANSWER

You make it sound impossible. If you know the art of pickup, then you can have a relationship with Emirati, Qatari, Kuwaiti, etc girls.
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 14, 2013
Buddy... it is an art, if you can charm a lady its an art in itself.. one just needs to be himself.. and remmember emirati qatari kuwati they are all women, they have needs just like any other woman.

Be yourself its not all about money looks etc... its how you can charm someone by speaking... Ive travelled around the world buddy and trust me it aint hard....
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 16, 2013
You just contradicted literally everything you said earlier. Lol
prowheels
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 18, 2013
Now how did i contradict everything i said...
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Relationship with emirati girl? Aug 27, 2013
I wish you good luck!
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? Aug 27, 2013
I think prowheel has suffered a rejection from an emirati or so... it seems you lack confidance in yourself... never mind as mariam says good luck

dont know who too but hey good luck
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Relationship With Emirati Girl? May 28, 2016
Justrock ,
Yes me too
Gupshup521
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance