Most Romantic Place In Dubai?

Topic locked
  • Reply
most romantic place in dubai? Posted Dec 26, 2005
do u know any place which you think is most romantic place in dubai.. its not for me... its for all, to know where 2 go for their next date...

Ryan
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 19
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Romantic place ? Posted Dec 26, 2005
Try Panorama, Jockeys bar and ask for Svetlana !! If you see her, ask if she's got my 50 dehrams change yet.
JJSmith
Dubai Forum Guest
Posts: 4

  • Reply
Re: Romantic place ? Posted Dec 27, 2005
forget that 50 dirham.. try to b smart next time.. if you wud have spent some time in college you mst have saved other 50 as well..
about romantic place...try to sit on a corner of a silent beach.. may b you will change your mind next time...never mind.. chao... thanx for ur qout...
JJSmith wrote:Try Panorama, Jockeys bar and ask for Svetlana !! If you see her, ask if she's got my 50 dehrams change yet.
Ryan
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 19
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Posted Dec 27, 2005
Not sure, maybe Marina Walk?
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper
User avatar
Posts: 426
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
try Posted Dec 27, 2005
Naif park is the one for romance....coz naif police station is also very close to that .......:roll: :shock:
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker
User avatar
Posts: 190
Location: dubai

  • Reply
Re: try Posted Dec 27, 2005
emadullah wrote:Naif park is the one for romance....coz naif police station is also very close to that .......:roll: :shock:


kekeke. Last month they gave hormone therapy for those gay boys. Now if they find a couple smootching, then will they have abstinence sessions? BTW does Dubai police jails have internet cos I was wondering how Liban is getting access to Dubai forums :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3724
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Re: try Posted Dec 29, 2005
sniper420 wrote:
emadullah wrote:Naif park is the one for romance....coz naif police station is also very close to that .......:roll: :shock:


kekeke. Last month they gave hormone therapy for those gay boys. Now if they find a couple smootching, then will they have abstinence sessions? BTW does Dubai police jails have internet cos I was wondering how Liban is getting access to Dubai forums :lol:


Leban is in Jail ?? wow then he must be enjoying with them....
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker
User avatar
Posts: 190
Location: dubai

  • Reply
friendship??? Posted Jan 02, 2006
you may find all around you if you feel romantic.
well i am coming back from sweden to dubai after long long time, who will be my friend here???
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter
User avatar
Posts: 104
Location: DXB

  • Reply
Re: try Posted Jan 03, 2006
emadullah wrote:
sniper420 wrote:
emadullah wrote:Naif park is the one for romance....coz naif police station is also very close to that .......:roll: :shock:


kekeke. Last month they gave hormone therapy for those gay boys. Now if they find a couple smootching, then will they have abstinence sessions? BTW does Dubai police jails have internet cos I was wondering how Liban is getting access to Dubai forums :lol:


Leban is in Jail ?? wow then he must be enjoying with them....


U bet..... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3724
Location: On Mother Earth with love

  • Reply
Re: most romantic place in dubai? Posted Jan 04, 2006
Ryan wrote:do u know any place which you think is most romantic place in dubai.. its not for me... its for all, to know where 2 go for their next date...


Sweetheart ,

first a sweet kiss on your cheeks . It doesnt matter what the place is , but how the person is , who is sharing the romantic moments with you .

I would perfer to chose Hell because all beautiful girls would be in Hell ....atleast they can massage me when i ll be beaten up by angels ........ :P

Hey liban ,i was just pondering , your wife must be cursing the day , when she had decided to get married wid u :0). No place ll be romantic for her .. :P ...
HP
Dubai Forums Knight
Posts: 2677
Location: Pakistan

  • Reply
Re: try Posted Jan 04, 2006
Censored by sniper42 8)

Cause: Post not related
HP
Dubai Forums Knight
Posts: 2677
Location: Pakistan

  • Reply
Re: try Posted Jan 04, 2006
HP wrote:sniper ,

who is emadullah? Is he a gal? seems so .....because u r trying your best to score some goals :0). To be honest , girls make a person asshole . Look at Jamal , he is like a bull dog but he also exchange the sweet PM with girls .


Censored by sniper42 8)
Cause: post not related
emadullah
Dubai Forums Talker
User avatar
Posts: 190
Location: dubai

  • Reply
sweeet Posted Jan 04, 2006
da best romantic spot in dubai would have to be this sweet spot where u sit on a dune and u can see dubai buildings at nite with them beautiful lites especially the towers on shk zayed road and that too on clear nites now i would tell u where this is but its my spot :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot
Posts: 3317

  • Reply
Re: most romantic place in dubai? Posted Jan 07, 2006
well thats true all beautiful gals ll be in heaven.. but i cant efford to be beaten up by angals.. n thats true that it matter that whom u r goign out with.. well but there mst b a place where the silcence talks.. u dont need a romantic person to be with u... wht do u say?
HP wrote:
Ryan wrote:do u know any place which you think is most romantic place in dubai.. its not for me... its for all, to know where 2 go for their next date...


Sweetheart ,

first a sweet kiss on your cheeks . It doesnt matter what the place is , but how the person is , who is sharing the romantic moments with you .

I would perfer to chose Hell because all beautiful girls would be in Hell ....atleast they can massage me when i ll be beaten up by angels ........ :P

Hey liban ,i was just pondering , your wife must be cursing the day , when she had decided to get married wid u :0). No place ll be romantic for her .. :P ...
Ryan
Dubai Forum User
Posts: 19
Location: Dubai

  • Reply
Posted Jan 07, 2006
l o l
rana79
Dubai Forums Frequenter
User avatar
Posts: 104
Location: DXB

  • Reply
Posted Jan 07, 2006
You're in the Middle East. The magical sands of Time elope lazily as millenia pass by. The tales of love and passion passed on through generations. An old man in the desert tells you of a man in love, crazed by it, wandering the deserts ......

Bars? Nightclubs? .......... ummm ok.

My most romantic date ever, was my fiance, taking me to a spot in the desert, in Ajman's desert. It's a spot he knows well, deep and probably close to Oman.

He had a small Arabian tent set up. A small fire in the front. and me and him, with the pure winds of the desert.

That dwarfs anything I've been exposed to in Europe (hey you look like a nice bird! wanna have a beer!!) . :lol:

Take her/him to the desert. It's a liberating experience. Everything ceases to exist, just you and him/her. And that's all that matters.
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter
Posts: 120

  • Reply
Posted Jan 07, 2006
Sounds like this bloke's got a bit of class... and knows that romance is the real key to a girl's heart... well, that and a good map of the desert!
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker
Posts: 184

  • Reply
Posted Jan 07, 2006
He definitely does :oops:

The funny thing is that it was at night, and he drove IN the desert for over 15-20 minutes. I mean it all looked the same to me lol.

Those mysterious dashing Arabs :wink:
Linda_Stuiv
Dubai Forums Frequenter
Posts: 120

  • Reply
Posted Jan 07, 2006
Nothing mysterious... he just went for the third sand dune on the right :D !
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker
Posts: 184

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules
1 Dubai Jobs .com The First Place to Find a Job in Dubai

Return to Dubai Romance