Marriage

Topic locked
Jun 21, 2006
In that case please keep it to yourself for obvious reasons.

Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:In that case please keep it to yourself for obvious reasons.

Naturally !
thorntonashley
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Wrong again! Try telling that to some tribes around the world where the women are and have always been the hunter gatherers.

You're such a chauvanist!

I don't wait on any man! It's an equal partnership, or did you forget that point.

Plus I have no intention of ever having children, no thanks! Certainly wouldn't want to bring any into this messed up world.

this is just sad... Good thing not everyone share your viewpoint on life or we'd be extinct!
It's very easy to just turn your back on what's happening in the world and give up. Just please, do tell me what you experienced in life to have this attitude? Where are you from?
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 21, 2006
I agree with Nick, if the mum's of all the great people who came to this world and created positive change thought like you.. we would be either extinct, or still living in caves.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Marriage Jun 21, 2006
xibit wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:Okay I know already others opened threads about related marriage issues, I'm just curious to know what marriage means to YOU?????

-- Care to share your thoughts.....
.: okay I'll start....

** Marriage means:-

- Understanding: the other person, knowing that life with him/her isn't always going to be all roses & crooning birds. there're always things to spice up!

- Trust: thats a big thing & if it isn't there, then no success I guess!

- Responsibility: knowing how to make life easier for your partner & always cooperate with each other, being able to count on your partner. Marriage is no game to kick!

- Forgiving: We're human & no one is perfect, we all commit mistakes, yeah.

- Discuss: Always discuss things, fighting & swearing won't make things any better.

I think these are the basic things, that a person should have in mind when thinking of getting married.... just an opinion!

I never thought about marriage, but now that u r mentioning these points i think we should keep all of this stuff in mind be4 marrying

Oooo good hope that was a USEFUL info for ya there ;)
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

DaveDXB wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:Okay I know already others opened threads about related marriage issues, I'm just curious to know what marriage means to YOU?????

- Understanding: the other person, knowing that life with him/her isn't always going to be all roses & crooning birds. there're always things to spice up!

- Responsibility: knowing how to make life easier for your partner & always cooperate with each other, being able to count on your partner. Marriage is no game to kick!

- Discuss: Always discuss things, fighting & swearing won't make things any better.

I think these are the basic things, that a person should have in mind when thinking of getting married.... just an opinion!

you sound exactly liek the ideal girl i hope to meet....
before i say "will you marry" would you consider etc etc PM me :roll:

-laughs- dude "I'm not easy" :P :D & I WARN ya I'm crazy :P
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 21, 2006
PrettyPenny wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:
PrettyPenny wrote:Hmmm ... interesting one! What marriage means to me:

1) No more ME time
2) No privacy
3) More responsibility
4) In-Laws
5) Less romance/More Work

"Single and LOVING it!"

oh yeah u said uh huh single dude... lovin it, I understand your point there!!!!!!
u just haven't met the right girl yet

the one that'll make u change all of your goals ;)

I am female Sara ... and straight :lol:

awwwww excuse my ignorance.... baby girl :lol:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 21, 2006
Corcovado wrote:
Sara1983 wrote:
Liban wrote:For a man being married means the following (as per personal experience):

1) Home cooked meals
2) Clean villa
3) Pressed clothes
4) Someone to flick the channels on the remote for you
5) Drinks on demand
6) Extra income

oowww good to know what Liban thinks!! 8)

i wonder if Ms. Liban Knows how he thinks ??? :twisted: :twisted:

awww God lol He be in hell :lol: :lol:
Sara1983
Dubai Expat Helper

Honestly...you are such a boring gal.... Please dont keep on writing non sense topic in this forum..FOR GOD SAKE MY DARLING!!!!!! :x :x

janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Honestly...you are such a boring gal.... Please dont keep on writing non sense topic in this forum..FOR GOD SAKE MY DARLING!!!!!!
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 21, 2006
Janet, step back and look at your own posts before you flame others on being boring...
Liban
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 22, 2006
EDITED

Flames are FORBIDDEN.

You were not flamed/insulted so your flame was unwarranted.

Regards,

The Moderator - Liban

Update: U should have intially provided an initial warning instead of slapping her with edit penalty....stop calling "the moderator" I dont want to take the blame....

Sniper420
janet67
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 22, 2006
janet67 wrote: Janet's post was edited.

:lol: :lol: Someone obviously had a rough night...
Nick81
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Jun 22, 2006
janet67 wrote:edited

come on liban get out of her nerves ,lol.
Janet , u should just chill, be civilized.
arso304
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 24, 2006
So Nick and Maad, you'd actually force a woman to have children for the sake of procreation? I simply have no desire to have children, what's wrong with that? And if I did, I'd probably adopt as there are so many unwanted children in the world in the first place. Who are you to judge?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance