Sekx, Mating & The Male Brain

Topic locked
Sekx, Mating & The Male Brain Dec 27, 2010
Designed For Sexual Pursuit
The male brain is structured to push sexual pursuit to the top of his priority list. With the area for sexual pursuit in the male brain being 2.5 times larger than in the female and the testosterone fuel that runs these male brain circuits being 10 to 15 times higher, it’s clear that males have evolved to be always at-the-ready when a sexual opportunity arises. In Mother Nature’s terms, a man’s primary job is to successfully procreate.

Research shows that men report wanting an average of 14 sexual partners in their lifetime, while most women in the study said they wanted an average of 1 or 2. Researchers surmise that some of the disparity in these numbers can be chalked up to men’s interest in one-night stands. Since Mother Nature designed men to be mating Maseratis, they come equipped with the capacity to learn and use the mating styles that work best for them.
http://www.askmen.com/dating/love_tip_5 ... brain.html

zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Sekx, Mating & The Male Brain Dec 27, 2010
Zubber, BM could have told you all that.
Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Sekx, Mating & The Male Brain Dec 27, 2010
Well, I will take you offer on offering counsel ,

My first question is , What are the reasons women change the color of their hair ? , When asked they respond with "For a new look" , but what are the underlying intentions leading to that action ? please do elucidate all the possibilities
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Sekx, Mating & The Male Brain Dec 28, 2010
Zubber, funnily enough you are the second man this week who has said I should be their counsellor!

Why do women change the colour of their hair? Well obviously I can only speak for myself here. I am blonde, I just like to change it around sometimes, I tend to be lighter in the summer and some darker streaks in the winter. It's just that way, i don't think about it too deeply.
Bethsmum

Explained simply:

braingen.jpg
Female vs Male brain

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight

I knew I was different, I don't like chocolate. :bounce:
Bethsmum

Did you really need an article to tell you the obvious? Men are driven by the need to procreate. It stems back to the ancestors, where there were strength in numbers and survival of the fittest.

Men are not built to be manogamous. Basic biology.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

what is "obvious" to some is "alien" to another :mrgreen:
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

Chocoholic wrote:Did you really need an article to tell you the obvious? Men are driven by the need to procreate. It stems back to the ancestors, where there were strength in numbers and survival of the fittest.

Men are not built to be manogamous. Basic biology.

I highly doubt procreating is the main reason for what drives men. :lol: It's just the animal in them.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Dubai Knight wrote:Explained simply:

braingen.jpg

Knight

I wont agree it totally..
there are some women who ambitious too...its not included here..
prettygal
Dubai Forums Frequenter

prettygal wrote:

braingen.jpg

Knight

I wont agree it totally..

We fully agree.

Woman are trying harder in the pursuit of perfection with the aid of dish washers and new technology such as Dysons.
drewpeacock
Dubai chat master

Bora Bora wrote:I highly doubt procreating is the main reason for what drives men. :lol: It's just the animal in them.

The instinct of procreation is equal in both, Just that females carry a higher risk of pursuing it (getting pregnant, and nursing the offspring etc), Since males dont have that much risk (besides std's, destruction of morality and a propensity to be addicted to the act), they would tend to be more careless with their "seeds"

-- Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:23 pm --

prettygal wrote:I wont agree it totally..

That image was supposed to be comical

-- Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:25 pm --

Chocoholic wrote:Men are not built to be manogamous. Basic biology.

hmmm, this argument however is not taken into consideration when trying to justify the polygamy clause in "certain" faiths, and also is overlooked by the feminists

-- Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:27 pm --

braingen.jpg

Knight

:lol: , And in addiction to that image

Diagrammatic representation of chick logic :lol:

-- Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:31 pm --

Bethsmum wrote:Why do women change the colour of their hair? Well obviously I can only speak for myself here. I am blonde, I just like to change it around sometimes, I tend to be lighter in the summer and some darker streaks in the winter. It's just that way, i don't think about it too deeply.

You mean for no reason at all ? There has to be some underlying intention , perhaps a subconscious one , What do you say ? 8)
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

zubber wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:I highly doubt procreating is the main reason for what drives men. :lol: It's just the animal in them.

The instinct of procreation is equal in both, Just that females carry a higher risk of pursuing it (getting pregnant, and nursing the offspring etc), Since males dont have that much risk (besides std's, destruction of morality and a propensity to be addicted to the act), they would tend to be more careless with their "seeds"

The saying: "Wham, Bam, Thank you mam" comes to mind.

The difference between the instinct you see as common in both genders, is that the majority of men don't necessarily have the instinct to stick around and raise and nuture the plant that was produced by their seeds.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Re: Sekx, Mating & The Male Brain Dec 29, 2010
True bora, ofcourse that is the case due to less risk men carry with engaging in relations , although with the current trend in society i think promiscuity is more or less equal in both,
zubber
Dubai Forums Veteran

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance