Looking For Girlfriend In Dubai

Topic locked
Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Oct 20, 2005
I am a 36 year old handsome&kind man blonde,tall, blue eyes living in Dubai.
I am looking for a decent girl friend in Dubai. Looking forward to your reply to: mackan460@hotmail.com

Best Regards

Marcus

Christoffer
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Oct 20, 2005
Christoffer wrote:I am a 36 year old handsome&kind man blonde,tall, blue eyes living in Dubai.
I am looking for a decent girl friend in Dubai. Looking forward to your reply to: mackan460@hotmail.com

Best Regards

Marcus

Scandinavian blonde? :P Go in any Mall and talk to arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ,) its very easy to get their friendship :P try it :wink:
HP
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Oct 20, 2005
HP wrote:Scandinavian blonde? :P Go in any Mall and talk to arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ,) its very easy to get their friendship :P try it :wink:

what is wrong with you?? If you or anyone said something like that for my people.. ------> :violent1:
Its like youre calling them "chalu" ! It is simply wrong to judge all the "arab local girls ( who wear Burqa ) and are in the mall" just because maybe you got to know a few of them that way;
easternjewel
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Oct 21, 2005
Christoffer wrote:I am a 36 year old handsome&kind man blonde,tall, blue eyes living in Dubai.

Best Regards

Marcus

Girl friend??????????????get a life man. They are nothing but ghosts!!
Sloane Ranger
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 21, 2005
hey dude..good luck with finding a girlfriend..here is some advise..

1.dont look for a girlfriend at a shoppingmall..
2.try to get in contact with some of ur friends female friends..
3. and dont look on the net..thats kinda hopeless
4. dont set ur standard for a girl too high..look at ur self and be honest with ur self..r u worth having a supermodel?? and if u r then my number is..hehe lol just kidding
5. and dont be afraid to ask a girl out eventhough she looks like from another planet.
6. and most of all dont judge a girl by apparence..

hope any of this blah blah can help u in ur search..
D-Unit
Dubai forums Addict

Oct 21, 2005
Christoffer, I know this might sound really weird to you but if you're looking for a girlfriend, why not try this really novel approach:

Go out socially to some nice places, meet some nice people and then if you find someone you like ask them if they would like to go out on a date with you. It might seem bizarre but it has occasionally been know to work, even in Dubai! And then just take it from there.

When you come on a message board pleading for a nice girlfriend and saying: "I am a 36 year old handsome&kind man blonde,tall, blue eyes living in Dubai. Looking forward to your reply" I would hazzard a guess that the women of the world reading it would suspect one of the following:

A That you may be a saddo.

B That your real name may be Norman Bates.

C That you may in fact be a 60-year-old minger with bad breath and an odour problem.

This gets more like a virtual reality pick-up joint every day :D
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Oct 22, 2005
GoodBai wrote:When you come on a message board pleading for a nice girlfriend and saying: "I am a 36 year old handsome&kind man blonde,tall, blue eyes living in Dubai. Looking forward to your reply" I would hazzard a guess that the women of the world reading it would suspect one of the following:

A That you may be a saddo.

Amen. This is not a dating forum, nor do we all work at matrimonial matchmaking agencies.
secretdubai
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Oct 23, 2005

Best Regards

Marcus

If u want a decent girl mail Choco . She licks blonde men. ANd Yeh she is shy to repond and asked me to hook up... :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 05, 2005

What if he is for real?
Francheska
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Nov 07, 2005
Christoffer go to a club called Cyclone next to the American hospital. They LOVE blonde men there !
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 07, 2005
Sorry Sniper, but blondes really aren't my type! Tall, dark, rugged and handsome is my thing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 07, 2005
Chocoholic wrote:Sorry Sniper, but blondes really aren't my type! Tall, dark, rugged and handsome is my thing.

wwll then u should ring Pumpkin escobar! WAIT a min, he is Liban's playmate! It will b love triangle! :lol:
sniper420
Dubai Forums Zealot

Nov 08, 2005
Mwah mwah mwah you're so inanely unfunny.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Looking for girlfriend in Dubai Apr 26, 2006
Keep visiting ladies saloons you may find one…… or saadi.com is there try it please not in the forum.
mffiro
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 26, 2006
This is not a dating agency!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 26, 2006
Some people just like to resurrect the dead.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 26, 2006
in a very twisted way ...since ur looking u will never find one thats how fate plays it... plus i heard about table for 10 or 6 i dont know some place where u meet people sit with them and u 'll never know ... oh good luck u will need it
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

Apr 28, 2006
I cannot believe, is it really so difficult to find a nice girl in Dubai?
Rob_Rob
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 29, 2006
Rob_Rob wrote:I cannot believe, is it really so difficult to find a nice girl in Dubai?

It's a struggle young man, it's a struggle!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Knight
Dubai Knight
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 30, 2006
Too many men and too few women. Good luck guys!
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 30, 2006
How do you just look for a girlfriend by a post on the Internet? So, should any of the girls here just reply you post saying yes I want to be your girlfriend? Are you stupid?

Telling people that you are handsome and tall and wanting to meet a girlfriend here on the Internet, asking the people you have not even met? If you are so handsome, tall, and whatever why need to find a girlfriend here? shouldn't be plenty of girls lining up for you out there?
FeiPo
Dubai Expat Helper

May 01, 2006
FeiPo wrote:If you are so handsome, tall, and whatever why need to find a girlfriend here? shouldn't be plenty of girls lining up for you out there?

Some people just have an altered sense of reality FP. Handsome - if you're blind. Tall - compared to a midget. Girlfriend here - Amazon.com was sold out.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
"Too many men and too few women".

Is it possible? Who are those single, lonely men? Locals, expats? What age?
Rob_Rob
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 01, 2006
Rob_Rob wrote:Is it possible? Who are those single, lonely men? Locals, expats? What age?

Quite possible considering it is more common for single guys to be moving here and a fair whack of the girls that come, have done so with their partners.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 01, 2006
Are there official dating agencies (as in Europe) which organize events for their members (dinners, trips, etc.)? It is a good way not only to find a partner but to meet new people.
Rob_Rob
Dubai Forum Visitor

May 01, 2006
I presume there would be mate - there's single people here afterall. I actually never considered the whole relationship factor when coming here cause more international experience and another 3 years away from home seemed like a good idea at the time.
XRW-147
Dubai Forums Zealot

May 03, 2006
There are a fair number of single young females in Dubai but they fall into two categories:

1 Those with a price on the heel of their shoes (altho the authorities like to pretend they don't actually exist because they don't feel it puts a very positive spin on Dubai).

2 Young professional women who are fairly intrepid, tough, independent, free spirit sorts who have high standards and can spot a dickhead or saddo from a mile off (no reflection on any blokes who post on here... well, apart from the odd weirdo passing through of course :D )
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

May 03, 2006
GoodBai wrote:There are a fair number of single young females in Dubai but they fall into two categories:

1 Those with a price on the heel of their shoes (altho the authorities like to pretend they don't actually exist because they don't feel it puts a very positive spin on Dubai).

2 Young professional women who tend be fairly intrepid, tough, independent, free spirit sorts who have high standards and can spot a dickhead or saddo from a mile off (no reflection on any blokes who post on here... well, apart from the odd weirdo passing through of course :D )

if we women are so bad why dont you go for men ?? :twisted: :twisted:
Corcovado
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 03, 2006
I really wouldn't have expected anyone to interpret "intrepid, tough, independent, free spirit sorts who have high standards" as being derogatory towards women. Quite the opposite in fact.
GoodBai
Dubai Forums Talker

Jun 01, 2006
Chocoholic wrote:Sorry Sniper, but blondes really aren't my type! Tall, dark, rugged and handsome is my thing.

Are you sure ? i am the one you are looking for :P
princeOfAustralia
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance