Filipina In DUBAI Look Cheaped

Topic locked
May 24, 2007
it happens to everyone... its not limited to filipinas
clearly u have a poor rationalization of how u view things around u --- GET A MENTAL TREATMENT!

panaghoy
Dubai Forums Frequenter

May 25, 2007
Everyone of us has its reasons why we do this and that...we will leave that as their way of living, becoz that's the life they chooses...

and I think it is time to view the Good side of A Filipina...
here is one:

Pinay Everest SummiteerS

Noelle Wenceslao was the first to reach the summit of Everest at around 8:10 a.m. (Manila time) followed by Carina Dayondon at 8:20 a.m. while Janet Belarmino, who reportedly initially lost radio contact with the Philippine team at the Everest’s base camp was some 30 minutes away.

The Filipinas have set a record for being the first Asian women to reach the top of Everest. They are expected to set another record by becoming the first women to cross the mountain from Tibet to Nepal.

for more readings: http://www.talibapublications.com/

MABUHAY KA PINAY!
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 25, 2007
gracy wrote:Everyone of us has its reasons why we do this and that...we will leave that as their way of living, becoz that's the life they chooses...

and I think it is time to view the Good side of A Filipina...
here is one:

Pinay Everest SummiteerS
--- snip ---
MABUHAY KA PINAY!

Hi,

The words "Filipina", "Filipino", "Pinay", "Pinoy" ... are they all refering to the same thing, ie refering to people (irregardless of jobs) from Philipinnes ?

Rgds.
dubaiforumuser
Dubai Forums Member

Women May 25, 2007
Some are forced into in it by lack of choice, either go hungry or find a man to look after you.
Marcus0992
Dubai Expat Wannabe

May 26, 2007
dubaiforumuser wrote:Hi,

The words "Filipina", "Filipino", "Pinay", "Pinoy" ... are they all refering to the same thing, ie refering to people (irregardless of jobs) from Philipinnes ?

Rgds.

yes :D
pinoy/pinay short term for Filipino/Filipina...Pinay is for girl and pinoy is for boy..
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 26, 2007
dubaiforumuser wrote:
princessFinder wrote:WHY IS THAT THEY LET THEMSELVES HIT BY THOSE GUYS. I CAN CONTROL MYSELF EVERYTIME I SEE FILIPINA WHO HIT BY OTHER MAN. I HAVE THAT KIND OF FEELING WHICH TURN ME TO GET INTO TROUBLE.

I believe what you are trying to express in this thread here is that you do not like to see others (eg girls) being bullied.

princessfinder is a typical filipino who doesn't want to see filipinas being bullied. Now i can understand the point of princessfinder, it's a sad reality.

I feel degraded by the actions of crappy one. Sooner or later they'll all vanish here in dubai, because Philippine Embassy with the coordination of immigration and police, is on the hunt down of harlots & repatriation of victims and those who are disgrace of this nation (you know what i mean).
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2007
lakambini wrote:Princess who ever... thing is we get used in the phils everytime we see filipina with foreigners as prostitutes.. in olongapo or mabini... we're in dubai so we're foreigners as well. they said that filipinas are very caring loving and "hygienic" that's why they are prefered... compare to russians and chinese who literally "bargain" themselves... and Filipinas are sometimes termed "martyrs"

This is utterly crap!
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

May 26, 2007
Pinoys of DF, do you think she'll win? She has an eye like that of an indian.

http://www.missuniverse.com/delegates/2 ... es/PH.html
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

should not discriminate them May 31, 2007
I dun think that they are cheap...its a job for them anyway. Someone demand, then someone supply, simply as that.

Do you think a toilet cleaner is cheap? As long as they do their job well, then we should respect them. Otherwise, we will be in deep shit lol :shock:
JojoHK
Dubai Forums Member

Re: should not discriminate them May 31, 2007
JojoHK wrote:I dun think that they are cheap...its a job for them anyway. Someone demand, then someone supply, simply as that.

Do you think a toilet cleaner is cheap? As long as they do their job well, then we should respect them. Otherwise, we will be in deep tasty lol :shock:

what a words to compare for a human being...
gracy
Dubai Forums Veteran

May 31, 2007
Guys, clean it up, or this topic is going to FC.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Jun 05, 2007
About filipino women dating other men a lot, this trend (other nationalities)can be seen in other parts of the world. Yes, I too had to pause to think about it. Don't see any problems with it though. How is this cheapness? (unless we're talking about the se6 tourism)
Isn't that what a melting-pot is all about?
Oh wait, we want to become a cosmopolitan society... until when we start becoming a melting-pot, pull the plug!
anxiousape
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 28, 2007
Thats me also I hate to see people treated like slaves, I saw a lot of it while I was in Dubai, workers by bosses ect.
Cupid
Dubai Forums Member

Jun 30, 2007
its not the philipinos that are cheap.... all men and women who stoop down so loooooow to fulfill their physical or material desires are CHEAP and SICK!
All men and women involved with people ONLY for their money or physical appearance/needs are CHEAP i dont see how only one nationality can be highlighted

i seen european men with chinese, japanese,romanian,bulgarian,russian,indian,uzbekestani,korean,mexican,african,etc,etc partners not only philipiones. maybe you cannot distinguish between other nationalities?

on the other hand if u see an asian/arab man with an european or russian lady u may think the man is a cheap pervert... !

princessFinder i seriously think you need to travel around the world and see more people involved in multinational relationships.. since dubai has an abundance of limited nationalities... maybe then you might find your princess and learn to balance your judgment more accurately!
my owner
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 09, 2007
I am not going to comment since i know if i will this will go to fight club, so its better i wont say anything/

but the one who started this thread is a close minded idiot.
:evil:
d3vilish_ang3l_88
Dubai chat master

It's a matter of CHOICE !!! Jul 18, 2007
Life is a matter of CHOICE my dear
Donnabelle
Dubai Forums Member

A FILIPINO GUY BACKSTABBING FILIPINA WOMEN???? WHAT A SHAME! Jul 18, 2007
Its a shame to know that a filipino guy like you MR.PRINCESS FINDER judges your "kabayan" (fellow countrymen) in this way. Ask yourself why the Filipina women prefer foreigner men over Filipino guys, IS IT BECAUSE SOME OF THE FILIPINO GUYS ARE LIKE YOU?????
Donnabelle
Dubai Forums Member

Jul 18, 2007
well spoken donnabelle
BJSY
Dubai Forum Guest

oh Jul 18, 2007
:D
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

oh Jul 18, 2007
:D
harrysat
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: A FILIPINO GUY BACKSTABBING FILIPINA WOMEN???? WHAT A SH Jul 18, 2007
Donnabelle wrote:Its a shame to know that a filipino guy like you MR.PRINCESS FINDER judges your "kabayan" (fellow countrymen) in this way. Ask yourself why the Filipina women prefer foreigners men over Filipinno guys, IS IT BECAUSE SOME OF THE FILIPINO GUYS ARE LIKE YOU?????

hey...hey...hey...

anyways, i myself prefer other nationality than my countryman (filipinos). Why? because ive been to relationship before with my own countryman and we didnt go along with (8 years). He is a womanizer, i think 50% filipinos are not contended on what they have.

Now, im enjoying my life (part of it) having friend with different nationality and some of them are kindda worth it.
Lucky me i have one now...not a boyfriend but a big bro....
chariza
Dubai Forums Member

HALLER!! Jul 31, 2007
Y HATE FILIPINA...FOR THOSE WHO THINK THAT FILIPINAS ARE BORN TO BE PROSTITUTE..SORRY FOR YOU..BUT WE HAD A LOT OF PROFFESIONALS FILIPINA..

AND IF YOUR PIG HEAD DOESNT CHANGE YOUR MIND..

IF THERES A LOT OF PROSTITUTE IN DIFFFERENT RACES..

WELL SO BE IT..MIND UR OWN freaking BUSINESS.

WELL..THEN..FILIPINAS ARE THE MOST BEAUTIFUL,SMART AND HYGIENIS PROSTI IN THE WHOLE WORLD..
iyha
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Jul 31, 2007
I LOVE MONGOLIAN WOMAN, BUT I NOT FIND IN DUBIA, PLS HELP!!! NEED TO FIND OUTAR MONGLOLIAN FIMALE FOR WIFE!!
jabbajabba
Dubai chat master

Aug 21, 2007
rofl sad 8) its true though, they look proud and stuff at malls, but whenever other filipino's sees them theyd be like "ewww" :oops:
xero_
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 21, 2007
come on guys, where is the love?

filipinos are awesome people
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Aug 21, 2007
Oh, thank you bleakus!
SCY
Dubai forums Addict

Aug 21, 2007
you can go to mongolia if u want to...... hehehehe!!!! :twisted:

jabbajabba wrote:I LOVE MONGOLIAN WOMAN, BUT I NOT FIND IN DUBIA, PLS HELP!!! NEED TO FIND OUTAR MONGLOLIAN FIMALE FOR WIFE!!
v8chris
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 27, 2007
princess halerrr!...dont be so obvious..y dont u see ur face in the mirror.. and u will see hus d cheapest of them all...lol..mind ur monkey business..who cares!...
toshe
Dubai Forum Visitor

Aug 27, 2007
i have to say, i see phillipino's in bands, working in shops, doing all the service type jobs, but i dont see them in prostitution. its like they, as a nationality, shun it, and earn a proper living, and perhaps earn alot less as a result.
good for them!

and yes, i see them with old men, sitting in bars, playinf pool, and i think....so what, golddigger of no, both the woman and the man are having a genuinely nice time. and genuine is the key word.
dave101
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 29, 2007
dave101 wrote:i have to say, i see phillipino's in bands, working in shops, doing all the service type jobs, but i dont see them in prostitution. its like they, as a nationality, shun it, and earn a proper living, and perhaps earn alot less as a result.
good for them!

and yes, i see them with old men, sitting in bars, playinf pool, and i think....so what, golddigger of no, both the woman and the man are having a genuinely nice time. and genuine is the key word.

well you are right dave!! I agree with you...

they dont deserve to be humiliated, lets say that about 90% of the Filipinos here are working very hard to earn in a decent way. They are trying there luck here. Yes, we can say that less that 5% are working in prostitution but there is a purpose why they are doing it. Reality bites..

Being with old men is not a bad thing, even me if i have a chance to meet an old men which is equivalent to between 40 -50, i will try it. I dont think there is something wrong with it. Besides its like i am with my father...just kidding....hahahhahha....but really they know how to handle relationship. Althought i never had a relationship with an old man but my friends do and they are happy being together.... and besides younger man only go for fling and sssss and fffff stuff..nothing more....ok...ok...not all but almost....
femme
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance