Filipina In DUBAI Look Cheaped

Topic locked
Jun 10, 2009
LizaMarie wrote:
puppypup wrote:I think the Filipinas in UAE like foreign men because they are in a foreign country. Like OMG, if I go to France, I MUST date an American in France because I'm American and I would be so cheap dating a non-American all the way in France.

Hey, pup, please note that there are more male from other nationalities here than Filipinos. It's demand and supply. Why would you insist on dating an American in France if there's no one who's available? Either you'll have to settle with a French or not date at all.

I think it's because this lady has deep emotional issues with her looks, and is therefore going to be hugely snobbish about being 'seen' with a fellow American as validation for herself alone.

If I have to date other than with my compatriot, why should I settle for less. I would definitely go out only with someone I will be proud of. The problem in this country is, there are too many dimwits.

Told like it is! :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------
"The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."

p.s. I like your tag line. Too many people are only polite to others when they feel they can get something out of them, or they will need them. Same can apply to women too of course. Altruism is not widespread. :)

Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
Filipinos are not better than any other nationality neither are they worse. They are like everyone else. So tread with caution!
Personally I've got a lotta Pinoy acquaintances but no friends. And one thing bout them I ain't fond of is their cuisine.
What I like bout them, well they know how to party, their women are so beautiful and they've always got a smile on their lips!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
LizaMarie wrote:
puppypup wrote:I think the Filipinas in UAE like foreign men because they are in a foreign country. Like OMG, if I go to France, I MUST date an American in France because I'm American and I would be so cheap dating a non-American all the way in France.

Hey, pup, please note that there are more male from other nationalities here than Filipinos. It's demand and supply. Why would you insist on dating an American in France if there's no one who's available? Either you'll have to settle with a French or not date at all.

I'm sorry Liza but I don't understand your post. It's obvious I was being sarcastic. let me restate my post because I think we are from different cultures and you don't like OMG understand American valley girl sarcasm.. :roll:

Perhaps filipinas in the UAE date foreign men because they are not in the Philippines. If Filipinas dated in the Philippines they would most likely date a Filpinos because well....most people in the Philippines are Filipino. On the other hand, the UAE is another country so the Filipinas encounter mostly non-Filipino men in UAE.

Calling Filipinas cheap because they date foreign men when they aren't even in the Philippines is silly. For example I'm American. IN the States most men are American but if I go to France most men are French. Would I be cheap if I ended up dating a Frenchman if living in France? Am I required to search for an American? Are Filipinas in UAE only required to date Filipinos?

Okay so back to my valley girl. Like OMG I would so Totally be surrounded by Frenchies in France just like the Filipinas in Dubai are so totally surrounded by non-Filipinos. Like OMG what will I do? If I go to Spain, am I so cheap for dating gasp.... A Spaniard? OMG OMG LIKE LIKE I don't get it. It's so Totally wrong to say Filipinas are wrong. So so very wrong.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote: And one thing bout them I ain't fond of is their cuisine. What I like bout them, well they know how to party, their women are so beautiful and they've always got a smile on their lips!

I'm not very fond of the cuisine either. It gets too salty or bitter. I only like adobo, lumpia, and halo-halo icee. I don't even like their flan. I like Vietnamese flan better. I've never been to a really cool Filipino party. I suppose it's because I'm not fond of contemporary R&B and karaoke. Most Filipino parties give me a "corny" feeling. Corny isn't bad but I don't get that "wow they know how to party feel" but yes, they party better than most Americans...heck probably most of the world does. :lol: I like Latino parties better. I've never considered Filipina women beautiful on the whole but yes, a high percentage are cute and attractive. Their features are so different from mine.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2009
puppypup wrote:
Misery Called Life wrote: And one thing bout them I ain't fond of is their cuisine. What I like bout them, well they know how to party, their women are so beautiful and they've always got a smile on their lips!

I'm not very fond of the cuisine either. It gets too salty or bitter. I only like adobo, lumpia, and halo-halo icee. I don't even like their flan. I like Vietnamese flan better. I've never been to a really cool Filipino party. I suppose it's because I'm not fond of contemporary R&B and karaoke. Most Filipino parties give me a "corny" feeling. Corny isn't bad but I don't get that "wow they know how to party feel" but yes, they party better than most Americans...heck probably most of the world does. :lol: I like Latino parties better. I've never considered Filipina women beautiful on the whole but yes, a high percentage are cute and attractive. Their features are so different from mine.

:lol: :lol: So true their parties can get rather corny. But I'm totally fine with it. For some reason I'm really comfy with them Filipinos.
I haven't been to too many Latino parties here. Filipino parties on the other hand are like my staple. Thea's a party happening every week.
Filipina women well there's something very soft and feminine bout their looks. They remind me of dolls and angels. Not to mention they are loaded with oomph and $ex appeal. That coupled with intelligence I like ! Behind the deceptive smile lies an ambitious conniving woman. I'm always attracted to such strong women!
Filipinos have mastered the art of being demure, soft spoken and yet headstrong at the same time.
Guess you could say the same bout Russian women too!
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
LizaMarie wrote:

I think it's because this lady has deep emotional issues with her looks, and is therefore going to be hugely snobbish about being 'seen' with a fellow American as validation for herself alone.

If I have to date other than with my compatriot, why should I settle for less. I would definitely go out only with someone I will be proud of. The problem in this country is, there are too many dimwits.

"The final test of a gentleman is his respect for those who can be of no possible service to him."

p.s. I like your tag line. Too many people are only polite to others when they feel they can get something out of them, or they will need them. Same can apply to women too of course. Altruism is not widespread. :)

:)
LizaMarie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Jun 10, 2009
What can I say, I thought am having peaches and cream and now I got fruit salad instead.

Anyway, I hope this is the end of this ridiculous thread. Nobody's perfect. It wouldn't make you a better person by comparing yourself with others, for always there will be someone greater or lesser than you. If you want respect, then think first before you write, remember that "the pen is mightier than the sword".

We can go on arguing about the Philippines, it's culture and it's people. But no matter what, you'll never get to the bottom of who we are, coz we are simply different from you and you from us and you and us from other nationalities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"When you are content to be simply yourself, don't compare and compete, then everybody will respect you".
LizaMarie
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Jun 10, 2009
LizaMarie wrote:Oh am sorry SK, yeah, I should have written "your", didn't noticed that. Am too pissed of with self serving people like you whose only contribution to this forum are retard postings.

You ridicule the Filipinas you have "bedded" and yet one is not enough? You have to count five before you can form an opinion that they are "crap" or you see them as "crap" everytime and yet you keep on running after them? You must have been hit by a train sometime in your life or lack oxygen when you were born as it seems you can't process information from your d!ck to your brain fast enough.

Tell me SK, how many times have you been dumped by a Filipina, five times? Are you that angry that you have to tell the world what a "crap" they are and you have to use DF for your revenge? Who's cheap now?

Scorpion King wrote:Liza or whoever.....I have got nothing personal against Pinas.....it’s just that I have had my said experience wid them....and by the way it’s my opinion...not necessary that it is right......some will agree and some might not...

Seriously SK, if you have nothing intelligent to contribute to this forum, you should shut up.

Ohhhh...liza baby...why this hue & cry.....seems like you are a pina urself...hmmm...so I see....well the best I could do is ignore ur post and that by itself would indicate that your posts are crap..but just thought to enlighten your mind and your presumed notions about me...FYI

3 out of the 5 times...it wasn't me who initiated going to bed with the pinas....as for being dumped..believe me or not...I was the one who dumped all 5 of em......its not that I was never dumped by sum1 in my life..yeah I was...but surely not by a pina...no ways.....not in this lifetime.

As for asking me to shut up.....oh liza baby...there is no way you can stop me..and don't try to get personal.....stay away & stay safe..mess wid me...messed you will be...whatever I said was my opinion..if you agree ..nothin like it...if you don't..just ignore it

Limit your imagination liza baby...it will keep you where it must ( in the mountains of tralala) :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 10, 2009
LizaMarie wrote:What can I say, I thought am having peaches and cream and now I got fruit salad instead.

Anyway, I hope this is the end of this ridiculous thread. Nobody's perfect. It wouldn't make you a better person by comparing yourself with others, for always there will be someone greater or lesser than you. If you want respect, then think first before you write, remember that "the pen is mightier than the sword".

We can go on arguing about the Philippines, it's culture and it's people. But no matter what, you'll never get to the bottom of who we are, coz we are simply different from you and you from us and you and us from other nationalities.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
"When you are content to be simply yourself, don't compare and compete, then everybody will respect you".

Why don't you keep your thoughts to yourself..they willl be better nursed in your mind....what you think is what you are....so as I can see it reading all your post...you think crap...so you are :twisted: ...need I say more
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Filipina in DUBAI look cheaped Jun 10, 2009
yet you keep on running after them? You must have been hit by a train sometime in your life or lack oxygen when you were born as it seems you can't process information from your d!ck to your brain fast enough.

Well does one really have to run after pinas......what world are you from Liz.....if you are a pina urself..you should be knowing better.....guys don't go after pinas.......pinas are the ones who go after em

And do you really want me to go back and post it to show how you were born...was its really gonna be shameful for you then....as for my information running from my rod to my brain....well the rod is in your mouth..so obviously you would know better..you just keep on doing what you do best :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 10, 2009
LizaMarie wrote:
Speedhump wrote:
LizaMarie wrote:

:)

You like quote the above dude and laugh but totally like discard what I wrote to you. Like you know that is so not fair. So wrong totally.

puppypup wrote:
LizaMarie wrote:

I'm sorry Liza but I don't understand your post. It's obvious I was being sarcastic. let me restate my post because I think we are from different cultures and you don't like OMG understand American valley girl sarcasm.. :roll:

Perhaps filipinas in the UAE date foreign men because they are not in the Philippines. If Filipinas dated in the Philippines they would most likely date a Filpinos because well....most people in the Philippines are Filipino. On the other hand, the UAE is another country so the Filipinas encounter mostly non-Filipino men in UAE.

Calling Filipinas cheap because they date foreign men when they aren't even in the Philippines is silly. For example I'm American. IN the States most men are American but if I go to France most men are French. Would I be cheap if I ended up dating a Frenchman if living in France? Am I required to search for an American? Are Filipinas in UAE only required to date Filipinos?

Okay so back to my valley girl. Like OMG I would so Totally be surrounded by Frenchies in France just like the Filipinas in Dubai are so totally surrounded by non-Filipinos. Like OMG what will I do? If I go to Spain, am I so cheap for dating gasp.... A Spaniard? OMG OMG LIKE LIKE I don't get it. It's so Totally wrong to say Filipinas are wrong. So so very wrong.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2009
Maybe if you stopped with the stupid 'writing in airhead US girl slang'......?

Nobody likes Valley Girls except Valley Girls. Take note it's just as annoying as your paranoia about your looks. If you want respect for your posts then earn it.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Maybe if you stopped with the stupid 'writing in airhead US girl slang'......?

Nobody likes Valley Girls except Valley Girls. Take note it's just as annoying as your paranoia about your looks. If you want respect for your posts then earn it.

I don't need to earn my dubaiforum posts anything. WTF. I am me. This is what you get. I am a beautiful woman in and out. None of us are perfect. I don't need to earn anything. If I felt I needed to earn respect from Speedhump or anyone else, it only means I would have no respect for myself. The only person I need to earn anything from is myself. Don't ever forget that Speeedhump.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 10, 2009
Ooooh I am SO told off! :D

You were begging for respect and validation from LizaMarie when you typed :

"You like quote the above dude and laugh but totally like discard what I wrote to you. Like you know that is so not fair. So wrong totally."

Didn't you understand that's what you were doing? Otherwise you would not have bothered to jump up and down over it ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
My main point was that you will not be taken seriously writing like some brainless bimbo 'like'. That's all I was getting at.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 10, 2009
Speedhump wrote:My main point was that you will not be taken seriously writing like some brainless bimbo 'like'. That's all I was getting at.

oh okay. Like I totally get your point. It's like really deep.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 12, 2009
Do you mean that they should first shave well their private area then come and discuss their smoothness here?
bonbonboi
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Jun 14, 2009
LizaMarie wrote:

Liza Baby...where have you gone......now dun tell me that you have gone for a vacation at the mountains of Tralala

Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2009
for all i know this country is a mixed fruit and is a basket full of nationalities. what ever they do here whatever nationality you belong to all of us have our own character and attitude towards life or how well we go our ways in the end, everyone has the same color and lust inside.
The problem is that there are people who try to clean shave their selves from other nationalities without looking on the mirror. Try to wipe your butt first before you wipes other peoples butt...
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 14, 2009
The proper test of any civilised society is how well the baser parts of human nature can be subordinated to good and decent behaviour, not only by law but also by progressive social conventions. This is naturally more advanced in some civilisations than others.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:The proper test of any civilised society is how well the baser parts of human nature can be subordinated to good and decent behaviour, not only by law but also by progressive social conventions. This is naturally more advanced in some civilisations than others.

Hmmmm..you made it a bit complicated.....but sure makes sense....guess people like portland should take a cue from it..before posting some crap... :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 14, 2009
Sorry I typed as it came into my head. But I'm glad you got it.

I am trying to say that men do not have to behave like animals, even at home in private as you suggested, although some do. We all have a dark side, you said it or others did, but we are inhuman if we don't control it; even don't want to control it.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 14, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Sorry I typed as it came into my head. But I'm glad you got it.

I am trying to say that men do not have to behave like animals, even at home in private as you suggested, although some do. We all have a dark side, you said it or others did, but we are inhuman if we don't control it; even don't want to control it.

Yeah..we alll do have an animal side in us...irrespective of our gender....its just a matter of time..it sure would come out sometime or the other.....guess nobody can hold it for long.......with some...it just comes out naturally.....and with others...some one else aids that side to come out.......even the most decent looking guy/gurl would have it in em.....its just a matter of getting that side out.....well its not that I am trying to take it to that level......but when I did date this girl...I was so madly in love with her......she was the typical girl who every man would want to be his partner....but believe me.....my first encounter with her on bed...wow I was amazed.....she was the wildest creature that I had ever come across....but this can't be taken as an example for reactions of other human behavior :D
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
my owner wrote:
i seen european men with chinese, japanese,romanian,bulgarian,russian,indian,uzbekestani,korean,mexican,african,etc,etc partners not only philipiones. maybe you cannot distinguish between other nationalities?

This is so true. Most people can't distinguish between other nationalities. The OP would potentially accuse me of being cheap while dating a person of my same nationality or ethnicity. I've been mistaken for all of the above except Romanian. Never been mistaken as African but mistaken as part black on a few occasions so yeah people can't distinguish the features of a Russian, uzbek, Filipino, Mexican.

Source:
Life experience of having been mistaken for Japanese, Bulgarian, Russian, Indian, Uzbek, Korean, mexican, Filipina and part black.
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2009
What's up with this "......" ?
Is this some kind of a hidden message in morse code without the dashes?

Okay you people try to decipher this

...., ....... , ........!@$#$^#($ ....... 3434807234 ............dflhdlfhds .......

Gadawful seeing lot of dots!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone
DDS
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Jun 15, 2009
:D I think the air just turned blue...

I think some people just need to slow their typing to let their brain catch up. I'm the other way round ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
DDS wrote:What's up with this "......" ?
Is this some kind of a hidden message in morse code without the dashes?

Okay you people try to decipher this

...., ....... , ........!@$#$^#($ ....... 3434807234 ............dflhdlfhds .......

Gadawful seeing lot of dots!!!!!!!111111oneoneoneone

Thats my style of writing.....I normally do write the same whenever I am writing something informal....of course in my formal letters you wouldn't find it.....I find it cool..so I do it.... :D

There is no hidden message there..hope you get it....but still if you think that there is some message and can figure it out..let me know.. :idea:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote::D I think the air just turned blue...

I think some people just need to slow their typing to let their brain catch up. I'm the other way round ;)

Speedhumped...just limit your thoughts to yourself...it will keep you where it must.....nobody needs time for their brains to catchup..you sure would know...since you possibly exerienced it....what one writes & the way one expresses it...differentiates the class among people..sometimes its the style....and that makes the person a class apart....so now you should know...which class you belong to....is your brains catchin up with it now :roll:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 15, 2009
:withstupid: :D

I see you don't like jokes at your expense.....I could have figured it actually.

I know you think you're a 'class apart' with all your sexist claptrap and how many laydeeez you have dragged into bed, and probably even scoring them in your little book from one to ten. :roll:

I notice you only ever post in the threads about women or s*x, you sure are a class apart pal ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
Speedhump wrote::withstupid: :D

I see you don't like jokes at your expense.....I could have figured it actually.

I know you think you're a 'class apart' with all your sexist claptrap and how many laydeeez you have dragged into bed, and probably even scoring them in your little book from one to ten. :roll:

I notice you only ever post in the threads about women or s*x, you sure are a class apart pal ;)

Well well well......now you see it..who is the one who can't take jokes.....is it me that you are pointing out..or is it yourself.......??? :shock:

Back again to being the class you are..it shows...as in..you only have read my posts about bedding ladies...not the other ones....FYI.....my posts have always been pertaining to the original post.. :lol: ...never deviated....but sadly you took notice of only the S*x realated post..not the other ones......shows how you think and what you look for???.. :roll: ..and I have no reason to brag..its just what I did...and what I think might help others...so I post it....

Sure should know that one never gets pionts here for bragging...I am just trying to make others understand...but if you look at it in a way you want to...good for you....At the end of the day...I wouldn't get dates and calls for bragging...would I???...just being Honest...nothing to feel ashamed about..S*x is a part of my life...and I enjoy doing it with many as long as I am single....but once committed..guess i will get done with my ways...and stick to only one :P

Now...both being sensible & matured...lets not drag it.....doesn't make sense...after all you will always try to prove me wrong & vice versa.....lets just do what we do Best...post our opinions.....finish this crap what we started.. :twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance