Emirati Girl And Non-local Guy Relation

Topic locked
Emirati girl and non-local guy relation Oct 27, 2009
Hi i would love to say something that happend today when i was at a shopping mall in dubai , i was walking and suddenly an african man accidentlly was about to step on my foot but i stopped , suddenly he kept saying ''sorry , sorry am so sorry forgive me'' in a scared face like he was begging me not to call the police. what happend made me realize that its true about what i heard that non-local guys are gonna get in trouble if they got involved with local girls, now i wonder why is that i mean am emirati but i treat ppl the same and my bf is not local , somtimes i feel sad that they may think am like others , but its different with me , so my advice is that we are humans like all ppl over the world and no need to be scared of getting involved with some of us , cuz not all are the same.

PrincessN^^

PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member

hi Oct 28, 2009
Im not a local
akbarbava
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 29, 2009
its true that we scared to get involved with local women.
me not local and not a Muslim once i was talking to a local girl on a park bench,(she started to talk to me 1st) then a policeman passed by and stopped, he was just staring at me the whole time without saying anything till i stopped talking to the girl and leave.

we are not scared to the local people but we scared to the police and the local regulations.
shopping20
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Oct 29, 2009
I think it depends on where you are, I mean I think it's harder for local girls to get involved with guys of different nationalities in their own country, because people are constantly looking over their shoulder.

Whereas for example a German friend of mine has an Emirati wife, but they met at university in Germany, so their relationship blossomed there first, but also her parents are very liberal and have no objections whatsoever.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Oct 29, 2009
its true u guys :)
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 29, 2009
We expats are scared of getting involved with emarati women because their brothers come stalking and chop our ---...
coolpista
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 29, 2009
hahaha coolpista thats funny yea its true but dont be afraid they dont rule the world and they will never lol
PrincessN
Dubai Forums Member

Oct 30, 2009
being with an emarati girl aint never made me trip ....
but ah the problem is the majority of them just cant stay out late at night .. an that dont do flow well enough to my wantin ....
and god damn a huge percentage of em just love chattin over the phone for hours an hours ... an i dont wanna be fryin my brain yet with all em cellular waves or wateva they call em ....

an also if you go out with em ... the prefer to either roll around in the car mostly .... an you know fuel is gettin expensive ... so hell nahh to that too ...
or they either be wantin to go to somewhere that is quiet with hardly any people around .... an those kindda spots usually cost the extra dollar too ... soo nahhh i aint down with that either..

though with that said ... it still has to be noted , that every game is still a target for the hunter , no matter what.
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

Nov 04, 2009
don't ever date an emirate girls. problems are follows;

1. big loose of money they are not practicle in the life we live.
2. if she got brother you rather be killed.
3. you will lose your future and gain more problems with her family they will kill you there culture are so different.
samios
Dubai Expat Wannabe

U all r wrong Nov 10, 2009
ok listen!! all who r against emaratiz ppl dey all r wrong.

leme tell u dt emaratiiiz r da most nice ,decent , n cute ppl of gulf n all world. dy have nice heart. n dy care for every human. dy never think dt odr nationality ppl r lesser dn dem. i m in a field where u ll find emaratizz every where ,n i swear!! dy r so nice . simply iwanna say dt i wish i could b 1 of dem.

my emaratii fridz who r here on dz discussion , plzz dont get upset bcz of dez ppl hard wordszzzzz. actually dey dont knw more abt u .
Muhammad_Cute
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: U all r wrong Nov 10, 2009
Muhammad_Cute wrote:ok listen!! all who r against emaratiz ppl dey all r wrong.

leme tell u dt emaratiiiz r da most nice ,decent , n cute ppl of gulf n all world. dy have nice heart. n dy care for every human. dy never think dt odr nationality ppl r lesser dn dem. i m in a field where u ll find emaratizz every where ,n i swear!! dy r so nice . simply iwanna say dt i wish i could b 1 of dem.

my emaratii fridz who r here on dz discussion , plzz dont get upset bcz of dez ppl hard wordszzzzz. actually dey dont knw more abt u .

Great can we have that again English, not text speak!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: U all r wrong Nov 11, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:
Muhammad_Cute wrote:ok listen!! all who r against emaratiz ppl dey all r wrong.

Great can we have that again English, not text speak!

Hahaha .. a substitute for MB (muslimbangladeshi) he is! (if you remember that ol' jerk)

@ Jamal .. i love your language man!!

Local girls are gorgeous...but you gotta be careful about the hole in your pocket & bear that extra puff of their heavy duty perfume. **already having a headache **
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Nov 11, 2009
thanks for appreciating
Jamal
Mr. DubaiForums 2006

hey Nov 11, 2009
ok boyss!! i do not understand one thing that why you people are not accepting this reality.

i want to request you all to give to emaratiizz..

and yah someone thinks that i am from bangladesh or something. so please i am different person.

one more thing!! you people are thinking that keeping emaratii girlfriend will make your pockets empty so let me tell you that its totally wrong and they are not like this. and yah if they will spend your money so what happen? i mean if my girlfriend will be emaratii and she will spent my money so i will be happy because man!! i wil have the most beautiful girl of world as my girlfriend. so please dont think wrong about them.. they are so nice. and i mean it.
Muhammad_Cute
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 11, 2009
Basically I think he's saying:

'Me man! Me give to woman! Woman she spend! Make man happy!'
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 11, 2009
samios wrote:don't ever date an emirate girls. problems are follows;

1. big loose of money they are not practicle in the life we live.
2. if she got brother you rather be killed.
3. you will lose your future and gain more problems with her family they will kill you there culture are so different.

Hold on, if she's with you just for money forget her and that goes to all types of women. About big brothers, cops or laws what's the problem? If they're not happy let them buy a dildo and shove it up in whatever part of their body they want. Never take decisions basing on others, you should be afraid of no one. Do what you got to do and what must happen will happen. Never bow down stand up tall no matter what!
SiciloBylka94
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2009
Nice sentiment, but not so easily done in this part of the world sadly.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 11, 2009
Believe me, it's hard here too. Everything seems nice and all. But why live if it's to live for others? Live freely or die.
SiciloBylka94
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 11, 2009
As I said, nice sentiment but not always possible.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 11, 2009
Well I didn't say it was easy sometimes very difficult and seems impossible but it's up to you. Either you break down doors go through, take risks or just wonder what could have happened and live a boring life. It's hard but it's life. I'm well placed to talk about it believe me... But I understand your point of view.
SiciloBylka94
Dubai Forums Member

Nov 12, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Basically I think he's saying:

hey! wt do u mean?? can u plzz explain...??
Muhammad_Cute
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2009
Basically you make no sense whatsoever, especially when you constantly use text speak! So I have to read between the lines.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 12, 2009
Muhammad_Cute wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:Basically I think he's saying:

hey! wt do u mean?? can u plzz explain...??

I wouldn't be too disheartened. After all what would life be without people like you.
dee7o
Dubai forums Addict

Nov 12, 2009
hey! i was just sharing my ideas. now its up to you people.. and i am not responsible for you people if you dont knw text version.
Muhammad_Cute
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 12, 2009
Muhammad_Cute wrote:hey! i was just sharing my ideas. now its up to you people.. and i am not responsible for you people if you dont knw text version.

This is a forum, not a mobile phone! And remember many people's first language may not be English, so you make it even harder for them to understand you.

Clarity is a wonderful thing.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Nov 13, 2009
@chocs.. lol ..

@ cute_muhammad .. i dint say that you are a bangali ..

one more thing!! you people are thinking that keeping emaratii girlfriend will make your pockets empty so let me tell you that its totally wrong and they are not like this. and yah if they will spend your money so what happen? i mean if my girlfriend will be emaratii and she will spent my money so i will be happy because man!! i wil have the most beautiful girl of world as my girlfriend. so please dont think wrong about them.. they are so nice. and i mean it.

hahahaha .. :lol: i can't stop laughing at that ..
ahamed
Dubai chat master

Re: Emirati girl and non-local guy relation Nov 13, 2009
PrincessN wrote:Hi i would love to say something that happend today when i was at a shopping mall in dubai , i was walking and suddenly an african man accidentlly was about to step on my foot but i stopped , suddenly he kept saying ''sorry , sorry am so sorry forgive me'' in a scared face like he was begging me not to call the police. what happend made me realize that its true about what i heard that non-local guys are gonna get in trouble if they got involved with local girls, now i wonder why is that i mean am emirati but i treat ppl the same and my bf is not local , somtimes i feel sad that they may think am like others , but its different with me , so my advice is that we are humans like all ppl over the world and no need to be scared of getting involved with some of us , cuz not all are the same.

PrincessN^^

No offense intended, but how do you have a boyfriend even though you are Emirati? Or did you mean a male friend? Because there's a considerable difference between the two.

I'm just surprised that you are Emirati and have a boyfriend. Stranger yet is how said boyfriend is a non-local. This is extremely unusual for an Arabian female (especially a Muslim one) living in her country. It hardly exists, if at all.
Fiery Phoenix
Dubai Forum User

Nov 15, 2009
Are you nuts? I don't even "look" at anybody who remotely looks like an Emirati woman. I have nothing against Emirati women but I'd rather just not get into trouble. In fact it would be nice to get to know Emiratis here. Its just think that the police in Dubai don't think too much before they decide to take action against you and I'd prefer to not get into trouble.
kennysd
Dubai Forum Guest

Nov 19, 2009
how are you guys
olegmate
Dubai Expat Wannabe

undefined Apr 09, 2016
PrincessN
Princess you are nice. actually i need local girl friend. If anybody help me. I am romantic person. I need some nice gi
rl.

--- Apr 09, 2016 ---

PrincessN
Princess you are nice. actually i need local girl friend. If anybody help me. I am romantic person. I need spme nice girl.
Muhamad
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance