Arab Men

Topic locked
Arab Men Jul 11, 2009
Western men date Arab women, but you rarely see a western woman going out with an Arab man, why's that?

Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 11, 2009
seen so many. i guess u must be new in dubai :D welcome, enjoy your stay and the beach is for sunbathing and for swimming ONLY :D
rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 11, 2009
Smell like Cabbage?
Hulahula
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Arab Men Jul 12, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Western men date Arab women, but you rarely see a western woman going out with an Arab man, why's that?

wow...really? are you sure you dont have that backwards :?:
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 12, 2009
Yeah I was going to say that's the wrong way round.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Arab Men Jul 14, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Western men date Arab women, but you rarely see a western woman going out with an Arab man, why's that?

Guess you haven't been out in the nights....possibly then you might just have a change in your opinion......infact at times you would see more of arab men with western women....again depends on where you are looking??? :wink:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 14, 2009
I'm not talking about Russian prostitutes here.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 15, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:I'm not talking about Russian prostitutes here.

What gave you this idea that only Russians are the prostitutes around. :roll: ..well...you sure have not seen the Europeans and other westerners around I guess..... :wink:

By the way even I wasn't referring to prositutes... :P ..its just that if you have the money to spend.....and you are at the right place....there will be a lot many who would want to jump in your boat....
:twisted:
Scorpion King
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 19, 2009
i hate this stereotypes about Russians. well, am Russian, so does it mean that am prostitute?? moreover, am muslim! as well as 100 my Russian friends in UAE. dont judge about all the country by few ppl.. it's not intelligent
julietta
Dubai Forum Guest

Jul 19, 2009
julietta wrote:i hate this stereotypes about Russians. well, am Russian, so does it mean that am prostitute?? moreover, am muslim! as well as 100 my Russian friends in UAE. dont judge about all the country by few ppl.. it's not intelligent

Sorry Julietta, but you can't deny the fact that most of the prostitutes in Dubai are Russian.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote: Sorry Julietta, but you can't deny the fact that most of the prostitutes in Dubai are Russian.

Sorry, Julietta, for interference in the conversation but I just wonder where this information is coming from. Is it some survey from Gulf News or own experience?

Show me the source or I will call you, Mr. Metaphor79, a chatterbox.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
julietta wrote:i hate this stereotypes about Russians. well, am Russian, so does it mean that am prostitute?? moreover, am muslim! as well as 100 my Russian friends in UAE. dont judge about all the country by few ppl.. it's not intelligent

RC is that you?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote: Sorry Julietta, but you can't deny the fact that most of the prostitutes in Dubai are Russian.

Sorry, Julietta, for interference in the conversation but I just wonder where this information is coming from. Is it some survey from Gulf News or own experience?

Show me the source or I will call you, Mr. Metaphor79, a chatterbox.

Do you live in Dubai or on Mars?
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2009
To B.Bora

Oh dear, It's you again. :) I missed you.

BB, show yourself. She is the Western woman who goes shopping together with local guy, her husband.
She is a charm sophisticated lady. Everyone loves her or almost everyone. :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Oh dear, It's you again. :) I missed you.

BB, show yourself. She is the Western woman who goes shopping together with local guy, her husband.

why are dodging the question?
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote: Do you live in Dubai or on Mars?

I've been living here for last 5 years and 've seen a lot.

I am Russian and can define which area of former Soviet Union people came from according to their accent.

I just wonder where you from and how long you have lived in the UAE to make such conclusion.

So source please. I always open for new information. :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009

Where do you get your information? Married to a local? When did that happen? Both my husbands are A-rabs. but not local.

The same way I'm an old cow? And SH is an old fart? When did we meet you? You certainly don't travel in the same circles we do. You dont know one personal detail about me and never will.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 19, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:

Where do you get your information? Married to a local? When did that happen? Both my husbands are A-rabs. but not local.

The same way I'm an old cow? And SH is an old fart? When did we meet you? You certainly don't travel in the same circles we do. You dont know one personal detail about me and never will.

:shock: :shock: :shock: Both your husbands?
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Metaphor79 wrote: Do you live in Dubai or on Mars?

I've been living here for last 5 years and 've seen a lot.

I am Russian and can define which area of former Soviet Union people came from according to their accent.

I just wonder where you from and how long you have lived in the UAE to make such conclusion.

So source please. I always open for new information. :?

Best of luck with this guy Red Chief.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2009
Hey MCL. How are you kid? why dont you go play away.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2009
Sorry, honey, for mistake about local guy and that you have 2 (not one) Arab husbands. I've being updated. Anyway I thought that Speedy is British and only looks like Arab. A lot of new inf. for me.

Anyway it's not an off-topic here.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
Metaphor79 wrote:Hey MCL. How are you kid? why dont you go play away.

I'm good thank you. Watching you make an absolute fool of urself on these forums! :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 19, 2009
Metaphor79, I am waiting for the source.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:

:shock: :shock: :shock: Both your husbands?

I am the rebel muslim woman! If 4 is ok 4 the man, why not the woman? I can dream cant I?
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Metaphor79, I am waiting for the source.

Got a car? Just take a short tour around the notorious hotels in Dubai.

For your kind info, I have nothing against Russian women. In fact, it's very sad to see any woman in this kind of business.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:Sorry, honey, for mistake about local guy and that you have 2 (not one) Arab husbands. I've being updated. Anyway I thought that Speedy is British and only looks like Arab. A lot of new inf. for me.

Anyway it's not an off-topic here.

Honey??? I hope you r not talking to me! :pukeright:
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 19, 2009
I've got a car and many other things. To be frank I've never seen Russian women in majority in any disco I visited.

It's probably you who need to have a ride around to see something by own eyes insted of trading gossips.

I hope next time you won't lay eggs.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:I've got a car and many other things. To be frank I've never seen Russian women in majority in any disco I visited.

It's probably you who need to have a ride around to see something by own eyes insted of trading gossips.

I hope next time you won't lay eggs.

I'm falling in love with this guy!
Sorry for hurting your feelings, RC. I forgot that all Russian women in Dubai are nuns.
Metaphor79
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 19, 2009
Bora Bora wrote:Honey??? I hope you r not talking to me! :pukeright:

Vain hope. I want something to my evening cup of tea. :?
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Jul 19, 2009
Red Chief wrote:
Bora Bora wrote:Honey??? I hope you r not talking to me! :pukeright:

Vain hope. I want something to my evening cup of tea. :?

The only thing you put in your evening tea is vodka and your breakfast tea and lunch tea.
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai RomanceForum Rules

Return to Dubai Romance