Youngest Prisoner In The World - Yousif, 17 Months

Topic locked
Youngest prisoner in the world - Yousif, 17 months Jul 04, 2009
Youngest prisoner in the world - Yousif, 17 months

http://www.uruknet.com/pic.php?f=yusif-rizq.jpg

July 2, 2009

Yousif Rizq was born in an Israeli jail, to his incarcerated Palestinian mother, Fatima Rizq. Fatima had accompanied her niece who travelled to Israel for treatment in May 2007.

Whilst they were waiting to cross into Israel in Beit Hanoun checkpoint in Gaza, they were arrested. She had thought that it was a mistake on behalf of the Israelis because of her name but to no avail. She was surprised to find out she was pregnant but the Israelis did not take this into consideration when sentencing her. Yousif's father, Mohammad Rizq, is still unable to visit his son because the Israelis did not allow him due to him being a resident of Gaza.

He has only seen pictures of his son from the Red Cross. The source of this information is an article in Al-Akhbar, a Lebanese newspaper (in Arabic).

http://www.al-akhbar.com/ar/node/145337

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Youngest prisoner in the world - Yousif, 17 months Jul 04, 2009
britisharab wrote:Youngest prisoner in the world - Yousif, 17 months

http://www.uruknet.com/pic.php?f=yusif-rizq.jpg

July 2, 2009

Yousif Rizq was born in an Israeli jail, to his incarcerated Palestinian mother, Fatima Rizq. Fatima had accompanied her niece who travelled to Israel for treatment in May 2007.

Whilst they were waiting to cross into Israel in Beit Hanoun checkpoint in Gaza, they were arrested. She had thought that it was a mistake on behalf of the Israelis because of her name but to no avail. She was surprised to find out she was pregnant but the Israelis did not take this into consideration when sentencing her. Yousif's father, Mohammad Rizq, is still unable to visit his son because the Israelis did not allow him due to him being a resident of Gaza.

He has only seen pictures of his son from the Red Cross. The source of this information is an article in Al-Akhbar, a Lebanese newspaper (in Arabic).

http://www.al-akhbar.com/ar/node/145337

a propaganda newspaper piss be on them

God bless Israel ':)'
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Youngest prisoner in the world - Yousif, 17 months Jul 05, 2009
chevaliers-de-sion wrote:

If it was propaganda, can you please tell us what is the truth about this case :roll: . especially that there are 11,000 palesinan presioner in Israel jails !
Petra Man
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Petra Man wrote:

If it was propaganda, can you please tell us what is the truth about this case :roll: . especially that there are 11,000 palesinan presioner in Israel jails !

Rubbish!
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Petra Man wrote:

Rubbish!

propaganda
Petra Man
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Petra Man wrote:
Petra Man wrote:

Rubbish!

propaganda

If the Palestinians did`t antagonize the Israel`s conquers they would not be now in Israel jails ! :)
chevaliers-de-sion
Dubai forums Addict

Jul 06, 2009
Spot on I say.

Lock em up good n early, pity they started so late. Bunch of whining bleating malcontents.

All those pictures of Gaza, PHOTOSHOPPED ! I went there, looks like Monte Carlo, Porsches and Ferraris everywhere, more chest hair and medalions than you can imagine. Thats even before the guys arrive.

Its all publicity for the militant lunatics who only get their rocks off pleading poverty and killing innocents.

Go sling yer hook B.A.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 06, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Spot on I say.

Lock em up good n early, pity they started so late. Bunch of whining bleating malcontents.

All those pictures of Gaza, PHOTOSHOPPED ! I went there, looks like Monte Carlo, Porsches and Ferraris everywhere, more chest hair and medalions than you can imagine. Thats even before the guys arrive.

Its all publicity for the militant lunatics who only get their rocks off pleading poverty and killing innocents.

Go sling yer hook B.A.

WHAT!!?? Be careful. I already took your hat away from you. Next I'll claw you to ribbons.

Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
Prrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Every juicy topic that pops up gets killed and for some reason "the powers that be" continue allow this nut job to post so - what the hell, lets rattle his cage !

I was only just getting going when they killed the Alternative Medical Supplies industry thread, right on the heels of a wonderful missive from Dr. Johnson of Nigeria ! I was gutted, so I had to trawl around the 'rum it I came across Capt Hook here.

I mean come on ! I am too young to fall for the "hot" avatars that Speedgimp or desertdude in Sharjah seem to spend hours fawning over (does anyone think that if Chocomonster looked anything like the icon she would spend that amount of time on a forum :lol: !!) no me neither. (I am willing to bet that we all think that Capt A does actually look like his though!)

A few sound like sensible level headed folks just trying to be heard, but I prefer the genuinely misguided - a la B A Baracas here,

so at the risk of being a tad rude, please , prrrrrrity please, let me have my fun with this twisted psycho and perhaps he will reveal what part of Bradistan he comes from and we can send a few of the boys round to amend his political tendencies !

8)
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 06, 2009
Hervé's sock puppet finding his own voice nowadays. Well you go for it, maybe you can make us laugh as compensation for the previous crap. :?

What do you have against avatars? Such strange and slightly bitter misconceptions you promulgate. I changed mine once and got complaints so I changed it back....

I can't remember when a MOD has locked a BA thread even when rednecked and western-extremists run too hot on it, so you can have all the fun you want, but I guarantee you'll get bored inside a month, the BA prat never replies to anyone so you'll just be pissing in the wind....
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:Prrrrrrrrrrrrrr,

Every juicy topic that pops up gets killed and for some reason "the powers that be" continue allow this nut job to post so - what the hell, lets rattle his cage !

I was only just getting going when they killed the Alternative Medical Supplies industry thread, right on the heels of a wonderful missive from Dr. Johnson of Nigeria ! I was gutted, so I had to trawl around the 'rum it I came across Capt Hook here.

I mean come on ! I am too young to fall for the "hot" avatars that Speedgimp or desertdude in Sharjah seem to spend hours fawning over (does anyone think that if Chocomonster looked anything like the icon she would spend that amount of time on a forum :lol: !!) no me neither. (I am willing to bet that we all think that Capt A does actually look like his though!)

A few sound like sensible level headed folks just trying to be heard, but I prefer the genuinely misguided - a la B A Baracas here,

so at the risk of being a tad rude, please , prrrrrrity please, let me have my fun with this twisted psycho and perhaps he will reveal what part of Bradistan he comes from and we can send a few of the boys round to amend his political tendencies !

8)

No avatar?? Wait, I bet its the Invisible Man. B A Baracas, I assume you are referring to me. Well if you want to address me its either BB or Queen Biatch!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 06, 2009
I think he refers to British Arab... ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 06, 2009
Speedhump wrote:I think he refers to British Arab... ;)

Him, you, DesertDude, me, chocs,
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009

Correction Speedie, it's a she. And she's wearing a g-string. All by her own admission offcourse :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Misery Called Life wrote:

Correction Speedie, it's a she. And she's wearing a g-string. All by her own admission offcourse :D

LOL!! :P
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

Jul 07, 2009
I have to hand it to you, that is so clever - the carefully chosen words, the syntax. Genius

What does it matter if I am a he or a she ? Or if like most arabs I am a he who likes to dress like a she ?

Your ability to reduce any discussion into a 3 or 4 way game of mutual back slapping really does make this forum as dull as dish water.

Get a room a few bottles of Tequila and some happy pills and roger each other stupid - then get over yourselves.

You need others to get on board or you end up back where you started - lonely, overweight and unhappy with your lives and yourselves.

To address an actual question, I have nothing against avatars, I find it moderately amusing that people feel the need to project an image and use this type of environment to project a false one. This forum is so very representative of Dubai, its like summer camp for "odd" kids, not the smart ones, the ones who think they are smart in an asperger's kind of way. In a strange twist of irony the humpers is apt is so many ways and conveys it all. He wins. All the rest are kak.

Yeah yours as well biatch. Well thats enough. I've taken my thong off for the evening, going commando.
viking-warrior
Dubai Expat Helper

Jul 07, 2009
Viking-warrior (I won't childishly mangle your nick to get at you, that's just so playground, what's up with you?). Your hatred of the UAE and it's inhabitants has always been so obvious in these forums that you're stale before you type your first word. You are just a mirror image of British Arab, can't you see it? Your presence here really is unnecessary you know. It amazes me why you continue to pour your vitriol in a place where you can see that no-one actually cares......

As you're now swinging thongless in the wind with no support, a well aimed kick should see you off ;)
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Oh, by the way, 'viking-warrior'? Projecting false impressions did you say? No, I would guess that you actually believe you are a fierce and pillaging warrior.....laying waste to the nasty Dubai hordes.

'Tim' would have been so much more honest......:D

Please, unload that gun before you put it in your mouth next time!

:knob:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
Viking your an artist! A choice a words so apt, a framing of sentences so fluid, your writing is moozik to ma ears! :D Are you a journo?

Now the content!

What's with all the angst? Would you rather DF turns into some sorta classifieds? If it's the Classifieds you seek, there are other avenues, Viking!
DF is an individuals personal opines. It's informal, it can be business like and yet can be quite childish. It's in one word FUN!
Take it or Leave it!
I personally hope you'll stay on and pen down lots more sublime albeit insulting posts. I thoroughly enjoy them :D

And what's you fascination with them avataars? It's an expression and DF is a medium. Period! If Chocs here had you believing she's one hot mama or not, that's your prerogative. I'd rather pore over her posts!

Oh and in case you hadn't noticed the Internet in an asperger's way is an anti thesis to the air kiss mode of socializing.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
damn it, two posts in a row criticising him, he'll take it as gang warfare you know..... :roll:
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jul 07, 2009
viking-warrior wrote:I've taken my thong off for the evening, going commando.

Going from she to he. Not a pretty image!!!
Bora Bora
Dubai OverLord

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk