XXX Slaves In USA And U Thought DUBAI Was Bad

Topic locked
XXX slaves in USA and u thought DUBAI was bad Apr 09, 2009
http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29181173/

this kind of craps happens everywhere including USA & Dubai.

rudeboy
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: XXX slaves in USA and u thought DUBAI was bad Apr 09, 2009
rudeboy wrote:http://today.msnbc.msn.com/id/29181173/

If you even say this happens everywhere, than what is the significance of posting this crap on DF? Why on earth do you search for this crazy things anyway!?

Name one country in the world where International s@x trafficking doesn't happen and I give you a lolly. Whats your point anyway!?

At least they make a media issue out of it in the States. Here in Dubai it is shoveled under a Persian rug...so what is your point.

Dubai is worse? Doesn't make sense, since you are the Pro UAE dude on DF. :roll:
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 10, 2009
Robby, just ignore him. He's trolling again.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: XXX slaves in USA and u thought DUBAI was bad Apr 10, 2009
RobbyG wrote:

If you even say this happens everywhere, than what is the significance of posting this crap on DF? Why on earth do you search for this crazy things anyway!?

Name one country in the world where International s@x trafficking doesn't happen and I give you a lolly. Whats your point anyway!?

At least they make a media issue out of it in the States. Here in Dubai it is shoveled under a Persian rug...so what is your point.

Dubai is worse? Doesn't make sense, since you are the Pro UAE dude on DF. :roll:

sadly the same goes with you RobbyG and most of the ppl here in DF, your threads and addresses issues are general issues that happens every where but you make it seems that it only happens in Dubai ! do you post other country issues on their forums ? I guess not I'm sure, not you or any Df members !!.

so you see ,it is just a dirty game of pointing fingers :wink:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Re: XXX slaves in USA and u thought DUBAI was bad Apr 10, 2009
uaekid wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

sadly the same goes with you RobbyG and most of the ppl here in DF, your threads and addresses issues are general issues that happens every where but you make it seems that it only happens in Dubai ! do you post other country issues on their forums ? I guess not I'm sure, not you or any Df members !!.

so you see ,it is just a dirty game of pointing fingers :wink:

In that son, you are sadly mistaken.

I am not like you. Not in a Far Cry :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 10, 2009
Rudy I know the best defense is a good offense but your starting to sound like a PG 13 MB. " west bad bad bad bad " " east good good good " Thats really not an effective way to put forward your point of view.

I for one truly understand what your trying to say ( or atleast I think I do ) That its not only "dubai" that has its issues but is common throughout the globe.

Put posting these youtube videos and articles one after another really isnt helping. It really not doing any good and your starting to sound like the resident forum troll.

Cheers
desertdudeshj

Apr 10, 2009
desertdudeshj wrote:Rudy I know the best defense is a good offense but your starting to sound like a PG 13 MB. " west bad bad bad bad " " east good good good " Thats really not an effective way to put forward your point of view.

I for one truly understand what your trying to say ( or atleast I think I do ) That its not only "dubai" that has its issues but is common throughout the globe.

Put posting these youtube videos and articles one after another really isnt helping. It really not doing any good and your starting to sound like the resident forum troll.

Cheers

We already agreed on the troll thing. Now he's gotta wake up from his fantasy world and acknowledge that, before a true discussion can happen instead of a mere exchange of bullcrap from one point and arguments from 'the rest of the world'.

Some people will never be understood unless they finally face themselves first.
RobbyG

Apr 11, 2009
Yawn - the oldest profession in the world don't ya know! And the point is what now?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 11, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:Yawn - the oldest profession in the world don't ya know! And the point is what now?

He probably applied for it, but was found 'not suitable' since a lot of 'foreigners for the West' would ride his sorry a$s. The cultural clash was simply inevitable in his thought process according to the Shrink.

Its merely logic, that this profession does not allow racists in their sector. There isn't a world more free from religion than prostitution. Even there he fails. 8) :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 12, 2009
kanelli wrote:Robby, just ignore him. He's trolling again.

boy if I got a $ every time you respond to ppl with this sentence when you got nothing, I would've own one of them boats robbyg posted in the general forum.

Sereousely you are the weakest person when it comes to discussing an issue, not to mention chocoholic and here famous reply:
this forum is to discuss Dubai issues

acutely you are the one who wants to be LOL sorry asses

flash news, Dubai is a multicultural city so yes multicultural issues should be arepresented here daaaaaaaaa
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 12, 2009
kanelli wrote:Robby, just ignore him. He's trolling again.

This is just the caring thought of a woman in my society.
Thats why we love these women. Give me a hug hon :lol: :wink:
RobbyG

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk