Is This The Way Forward For The British Monarchy?

Topic locked
Is This The Way Forward For The British Monarchy? Jul 06, 2011
I don't think DF has a comedy channel, or I would have posted this there.

Now I never was a fan of most of the Royal Family but I give HRH Queen Elizabeth the utmost respect. I can't see that she has ever put a foot wrong in her 50 odd years on the throne. I can't name anyone else who has such an impeccable record.

To see these jokers in this piece of film, take her name in vain, by claiming that one day she will wear the burkha and the niqab would be funny if it wasn't so damn annoying. From the beginning of the piece it was obvious they were in London and then for the Met Police to appear in the background while this joker spews his hatred, well I found myself ranting at the screen! Why do we allow it on our streets? Can you imagine if I were to take a loud speaker on to the streets of say, Riyadh, and ranted about the Saudi Royal family, how long I'd last? I would be arrested! And rightly so!

The West really should get a grip of this free speech thing we have going on. I say there should be respect given to your host country, wherever you may be. When I'm in Dubai, I respect the culture and hopefully would not offend the locals. Why can't I be offered the same respect in my country?

Why is there never a double barrelled shotgun when you need one?

Bethsmum
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Is This The Way Forward For The British Monarchy? Jul 06, 2011
im a muslim and proud to be so, but that kind of speech and gathering doesnt help nor serve anyones cause.
they need a proper home cooked shepherds pie with cheese on the top to chill a bit.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

Statistics don't include the level of miltarization in Britain's Muslim community. Just keep in mind there's no shortage of fanatics who could very easily be prompted to carry out acts of violence. Those who only point to stats to assess the security situation in the UK are obviously out of tune with what is really going on - deliberately or not, your call.
event horizon

general_A wrote:im a muslim and proud to be so, but that kind of speech and gathering doesnt help nor serve anyones cause.
they need a proper home cooked shepherds pie with cheese on the top to chill a bit.

Well said general! That kind of talk only serves to alienate the natives. At the end of the day visitors should learn to adapate to the British way of life and if that means eating Shepherds Pie then so be it!

-- Wed Jul 06, 2011 1:49 am --

event horizon wrote:Statistics don't include the level of miltarization in Britain's Muslim community. Just keep in mind there's no shortage of fanatics who could very easily be prompted to carry out acts of violence. Those who only point to stats to assess the security situation in the UK are obviously out of tune with what is really going on - deliberately or not, your call.

Stats mean nothing to the British public EH. Actions speak louder than numbers. I can't remember the last time I heard or saw an Irishman denouncing the Royal Family in this manner.
This is an example of what frightens the Brits, the Muslim fanantics, not the main stream Muslims who try to fit in, but the nutters, and there are many who wish us harm, I'm very sorry to say.
Bethsmum

How dares he mock QE, and most schocking is that this maggot was granted British Citizenship. 10 years later people wonder why there are pogroms , they are asking for it, more Brits to see videos like this about muzzies, more rage gets packed up, ready to blow.
Bets how much are loved muzzies in the UK?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

general_A wrote:im a muslim and proud to be so, but that kind of speech and gathering doesnt help nor serve anyones cause.

General, I salute you!! It looks as if like me you are partial to a good old home cooked Shepherd's Pie! My vote goes to you if ever you decide to contest an election for the Prime Minister of the UAE! Well, that will be through my proxy there! :lol:
I also feel that Islam is being destroyed by the "Clerics" and their idiotic antics and superficiality. Surely, there is an essence or a core to Islam, as in any other religion or ideology, that has been over shadowed for too long, that needs to be rediscovered. :D
zonker
BANNED

Statistics? I would agree wholeheartedly with Shafique, are a very important contributor in the analysis of the terrorist threat to any Nation, but it is rather important to gather ALL relevant data for that analysis, The Home Office in the UK have done this, which is why they advise today, as they have done for quite some time now;

The current threat level to the UK from international terrorism is severe. The most significant international terrorism threat to the UK remains violent extremism associated with and influenced by Al Qa'ida.

http://www.homeoffice.gov.uk/counter-te ... -strategy/
Dillon
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

herve wrote:How dares he mock QE, and most schocking is that this maggot was granted British Citizenship. 10 years later people wonder why there are pogroms , they are asking for it, more Brits to see videos like this about muzzies, more rage gets packed up, ready to blow.
Bets how much are loved muzzies in the UK?

You can tell he's been in England a while Herve, he has a bit of a brit accent going on! LOL.

He didn't look very British though :?

Why does he want to live in England if we are all so awful? There can't be anything worse than having to mix with the white feral underclass of Great Britain. Now that he's got his passport he can just go back to where he came from and we'll all be happy, well nearly, because he will still be able to claim Child Benefit for all his kids. I bet he's got a shed load.
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:

General, I salute you!! It looks as if like me you are partial to a good old home cooked Shepherd's Pie! My vote goes to you if ever you decide to contest an election for the Prime Minister of the UAE! Well, that will be through my proxy there! :lol:
I also feel that Islam is being destroyed by the "Clerics" and their idiotic antics and superficiality. Surely, there is an essence or a core to Islam, as in any other religion or ideology, that has been over shadowed for too long, that needs to be rediscovered. :D

Thank you very much zonker, if I ever get to be prime minister with the help of your vote, I shall do the same for you and throw in my vote, who knows? We might be both prime ministers to our nations, then we could discuss the future relations of our nations over a good shepherds pie lol, and pudding for desert :D .

As for the core essence of Islam, sadly it isn’t being focused on or spread in teaching efforts by the same people who decided to create speeches that could cause people to hate each other instead of bringing them together, why not focus on spreading the teachings of prophet Mohammed that would make people look at Islam in a different point of view rather than the way some media and people are portraying it.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

general_A wrote: As for the core essence of Islam, sadly it isn’t being focused on or spread in teaching efforts by the same people who decided to create speeches that could cause people to hate each other instead of bringing them together, why not focus on spreading the teachings of prophet Mohammed that would make people look at Islam in a different point of view rather than the way some media and people are portraying it.

General, the teaching of the qur'an is exactly what those cleric preach. There is no difference, people are only portraying what it says. Unless you mean the qur'an should be edited
The Prophet (saws) said: (1) "Kill the one who $odomi7es and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)
"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in qay $e$ual inter(ourse )
“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).
mooslims are two faces, they support their appalling practices between them, and claim they don't when it s caught and translated by non mooslims
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

The Prophet (saws) said: (1) "Kill the one who $odomi7es and the one who lets if be done to him." (Tirmidhi, a sahih (authentic) hadith)
"Kill the one that is doing it and also kill the one that it is being done to." (in reference to the active and passive partners in qay $e$ual inter(ourse )

it means dont be a fairy? be a real man?

“And KILL them (the unbelievers) wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.” (Sura 2, verse 191).

it teaches us how not to be wh1mps or push overs, don't you think? you force me off, i'll do the same to you, or even worse, sounds pretty fair to me, as a matter of fact, many would agree.
general_A
Dubai forums Addict

herve wrote:
general_A wrote: As for the core essence of Islam, sadly it isn’t being focused on or spread in teaching efforts by the same people who decided to create speeches that could cause people to hate each other instead of bringing them together, why not focus on spreading the teachings of prophet Mohammed that would make people look at Islam in a different point of view rather than the way some media and people are portraying it.

General, the teaching of the qur'an is exactly what those cleric preach. There is no difference, people are only portraying what it says. Unless you mean the qur'an should be edited
mooslims are two faces, they support their appalling practices between them, and claim they don't when it s caught and translated by non mooslims

Show me a religion that is free of hate!
Just one quote from the Bible:
"(Deu 5:9) You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them. For I Jehovah your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,"
The human race is not made up of angelic heros. Much as I dislike these ugly demos in London, I cannot help thinking as to why these people are there: is it not because of the conquests and Imperialism of Great Britain in the past? "We are here, because you were there" as someone said.
There is nothing beautiful about an atomic weapon dropped on a teeming city of civilians, or Napalm burning the skin off shreiking children, just as there is nothing good about this hate spewing in Central London.
This is the Human Race. And we have a JEALOUS GOD up there pressing the buttons.
zonker
BANNED

Strange I didn’t see any reference to Great Britain’s colonial past, the dropping of atomic weapons or burning children with napalm in the footage, all I saw was a supremacist rant by a misguided Islamic extremist, one of the one’s MI5 are probably watching rather closely by now I shouldn’t wonder!

Are these your excuses for such behaviour Zonker? Do you blame all your brothers madness on historical events and your jealous god pressing his buttons?

There’s enough crap in your last post to start half a dozen other subjects, none of which I might add would be related to the current topic, Abu Waleed is a sick man and there is absolutely nothing said or done by Man, beast or any God, that can justify such behaviour and attempting to do so indicates to me that you are as sick as he is.
Dillon

Re: Is This The Way Forward For The British Monarchy? Jul 07, 2011
zonker wrote: Show me a religion that is free of hate!
Just one quote from the Bible:
"(Deu 5:9) You shall not bow yourself down to them, nor serve them. For I Jehovah your God am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers upon the sons to the third and fourth generation of those who hate Me,"

Thats it? that s the only bad quote you could find in the bible? Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaar from the kill orders all over the qur'an.
Anyways, all religions should be abolished, starting with the worst of all, the mahomeddans!
capsicum
BANNED

Dillon wrote:Strange I didn’t see any reference to Great Britain’s colonial past, the dropping of atomic weapons or burning children with napalm in the footage, all I saw was a supremacist rant by a misguided Islamic extremist, one of the one’s MI5 are probably watching rather closely by now I shouldn’t wonder!

Are these your excuses for such behaviour Zonker? Do you blame all your brothers madness on historical events and your jealous god pressing his buttons?There’s enough crap in your last post to start half a dozen other subjects, none of which I might add would be related to the current topic, Abu Waleed is a sick man and there is absolutely nothing said or done by Man, beast or any God, that can justify such behaviour and attempting to do so indicates to me that you are as sick as he is.

I must have touched a raw nerve there somewhere again.
How can you be so shallow Dillon? How can the Imperial Colonial past of (the now not-so-)Great Britain be not relevant to all of the above? I am not making any excuses for anyone, and I fail to see why you think they are my brothers, they are not. I find them grotesque and ugly. But historical events are certainly relevant to what is happening on this planet now. I am sure thats quite beyond your comprehension, as is obvious from your post. And of course you are not sick, so you would drop Napalm on civilians with a polished smile, and admire the beauty of the mushroom cloud over Hiroshima and Nagasaki in a civilized way.
As for crap, to be frank, thats what I find most of your posts are. And thats the reason why I dont respond to them. I dont try to make "half a dozen subjects" out of crap.
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote: I must have touched a raw nerve there somewhere again.
How can you be so shallow Dillon? How can the Imperial Colonial past of (the now not-so-)Great Britain be not relevant to all of the above? I am not making any excuses for anyone, and I fail to see why you think they are my brothers, they are not. I find them grotesque and ugly. But historical events are certainly relevant to what is happening on this planet now. I am sure thats quite beyond your comprehension, as is obvious from your post. And of course you are not sick, so you would drop Napalm on civilians with a polished smile, and admire the beauty of the mushroom cloud over Hiroshima and Nagasaki in a civilized way.
As for crap, to be frank, thats what I find most of your posts are. And thats the reason why I dont respond to them. I dont try to make "half a dozen subjects" out of crap.

What a lame excuse zonk, Dillon is not shallow and you are full of it, :pottytrain4: I don't remember ever seing Vietnamese or Japanese people spew hatred in London Streets and insult the Queen. Nor being the ones blowing up planes and car bombs and killing innocent civilians
You are 2 faces zonk, claiming they are not your brothers in the open but supporting them backstage.
gertrude
Dubai forums Addict

zonker wrote:
I must have touched a raw nerve there somewhere again.

The ‘raw nerve’ you touched was the sheer stupidity of a feeble attempt by someone trying to reconcile the use of napalm in Vietnam and the use of the atom bombs on Japan, as you’ve just done again, to some random, apparently uneducated, Islamic Extremist, abusing his right of free speech spewing his hatred for the hosts of the Country he has made his home.

His rhetoric was about turning the world into an Islamic Sharia state and has absolutely nothing to do with what you are claiming whatsoever! And I look forward to you not responding to any more of my posts if this is a sample of the best you can do!

-- Thu Jul 07, 2011 7:41 am --

gertrude wrote:
You are 2 faces zonk, claiming they are not your brothers in the open but supporting them backstage.

Hear hear!
Dillon

Gertrude, I have just one face, and I say it like it is, unlike you and your lot that speak with a forked tongue.
There is no backstage for me. Your hatred for certain races is making you and your friend Dillon froth at the mouth somewhat at what I am telling you: the truth; a mirror to your faces. And its ugly. The world is moving on, you know, although you might not have noticed.
Dillons stupid attempts at trying to stereotype races by calling these idiots my brothers is quite pathetic. If I have any brothers, they are the decent peaceful people spread all over the world, of many races and ALL colors.
Peace.
zonker
BANNED

A Stereotypical response of a racist bigot is to hide behind the race card! I’m afraid no matter how much you declare yourself not to be, your comments are all too revealing of who, and what you really are Zonker. You would earn more respect from others if you just came out and spoke the truth you know! But then again, it’s just not in your make up is it?
Dillon

^^When I saw this several things went through my mind:
1) More crap from Dillon
2) Dillon knows more about racist bigots because he is one himself, although in self denial.
3) You are taking all this and yourself way too seriously Dillon.
My advice, take it or leave it, is chill out man!
And let this thought sustain you: at least Gertrude is on your side! :lol:
zonker
BANNED

The Vietnam war and the nuclear bombing of Japan has nothing to do with those islamists. non sense
Many are on Dillon's side too, zonker, who is on yours :lol: your posts show clearly that you are on the side of these islamists.
Between them and the west, we know who you would chose, but like a majority of muzlims, you are just waiting for the opportunity, in the mean time you pretend the opposite and hide.
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

The D-man is one of the very few quality posters on DF.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Is This The Way Forward For The British Monarchy? Jul 08, 2011
I feel I have to speak in support of Zonker. I don't always agree with all he says on DF but I know him to be a sweet and very peaceful person. He is a Muslim, but questions all aspects of Islam. He has lived in the UK and loves England and us Brits. He is a very intelligent man and I have a lot of respect for him.

There is no way that he would ever be on the side of any terrorists.

I know for a certainty that he would wish no living being any harm, on the contrary he has dedicated his life to saving people. If there were more like him in the world, it would be a better place.
Bethsmum

Bethsmum wrote:I feel I have to speak in support of Zonker. I don't always agree with all he says on DF but I know him to be a sweet and very peaceful person. He is a Muslim, but questions all aspects of Islam. He has lived in the UK and loves England and us Brits. He is a very intelligent man and I have a lot of respect for him.

There is no way that he would ever be on the side of any terrorists.

I know for a certainty that he would wish no living being any harm, on the contrary he has dedicated his life to saving people. If there were more like him in the world, it would be a better place.

BM, I am flattered :D
Even I didnt know I had all those qualities. :lol:
I was beginning to think I might be an Islamist/Militant after all! :lol:
I admire your bravery, and love you for it! I dont think there is anyone else around like you! And yes I love England because it has people like you there!
How about we partake of some shepherd's pie that the General is so fond of? :lol:
He thinks its a good recipe for chilling!
zonker
BANNED

I'm not brave Zonker. I just say it as I see it.
Bethsmum

zonker wrote:^^When I saw this several things went through my mind:
1) More crap from Dillon
2) Dillon knows more about racist bigots because he is one himself, although in self denial.
3) You are taking all this and yourself way too seriously Dillon.
My advice, take it or leave it, is chill out man!
And let this thought sustain you: at least Gertrude is on your side! :lol:

Your derogatory personal comments come as no surprise to me, as your true feelings for white peoples are a matter of record in your earlier unguarded posts and comments I have referenced before.

I take the racist chanting of religious fanatics like Abu Waleed, and his supporters, very seriously Zonker, and in my opinion, it is he and his like-minded, sheep-like followers that need to do the chilling. You, as I, will be judged by our peers on DF on the content of our posts who the racists are and not what you readily and innocently proclaim, it appears this also is a trait and well practiced strategy of you and your like, tell the people what they want to hear, while attempting to conceal your true beliefs, but some are better at it than others!

“Oh what a tangled web we weave, When first we practice to deceive”, Scott.

The last thing on Abu Waleed’s mind in the OP was Napalm, the Great British Empire and the Atomic Bomb, and it still disgusts me that you should attempt to credit his latest, racially motivated, religious supremacist outburst, with anything other than personal repugnance.
Dillon

Dude is a nutter!

He is also confused as he kept banging on about Moses.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Moses was Jewish. He led the ISRAELITES (Jewish tribe) out of Egypt in about 3000BC. Islam wasn't even a gleam in the eye of anyone at that stage.

I am sure that SB have their eye on him. And are laughing!

8) 8) 8)

Knight
Dubai Knight

herve wrote:The Vietnam war and the nuclear bombing of Japan has nothing to do with those islamists. non sense
Many are on Dillon's side too, zonker, who is on yours :lol: your posts show clearly that you are on the side of these islamists.
Between them and the west, we know who you would chose, but like a majority of muzlims, you are just waiting for the opportunity, in the mean time you pretend the opposite and hide.

You Herve, are a man accused of International fraud and not yet cleared of that charge, have passed judgement on someone who you know nothing about, except that I was born a Muslim. So you considered me fair game for your biased comments. We all know about your prejudices here on DF. Need I say more?
BTW, how long have you lived in the US? Your English is still not up to the mark!

@Dillon: I dont know why I am wasting time with you, but here goes one last time in case this gets through. I know nothing about Abu Waleed or whatever he is called, except that he seems to be a BRITISH CITIZEN. He is obviously of a different race than the one that has been predominant in Britain for some time, i.e whites. I know all about race relations and issues in the UK as I am sure many here on DF do. Because of Abu Waleed's stupid and abhorent antics, most of the very hard-working and law abiding colored citizens of that country are going to be targeted by the likes of you, just as you are doing with me and others on DF. I hasten to add I am not British. The obvious resentment against "foreigners" in Britain (and indeed the whole of Europe) has spilled over into this thread, and of course the cunning remarks about their association with militants to paint the colored races, and most particularly the Muslims, in tainted colors is soooooo obvious.
It was in this context that I made all my above posts and I stand by them. I also said that its the human race as a whole that is doing mad things, and there are examples from recorded history. But just to show up a particular race in a poor light you show a "nutter" making a fool of himself in Central London so that you and your freinds can deliver a few well-aimed kicks to satisfy your egos.
zonker
BANNED

zonker wrote: You Herve, are a man accused of International fraud and not yet cleared of that charge, have passed judgement on someone who you know nothing about, except that I was born a Muslim. So you considered me fair game for your biased comments. We all know about your prejudices here on DF. Need I say more?
BTW, how long have you lived in the US? Your English is still not up to the mark!

Let me remind you that Dubai lost on all counts in US Federal Court, for a case they brought to the US and for which I was convicted in absentia in Dubai. That shows how the Dubai justice system is corrupt.
Dubai spent $12 million dollars trying to crush me with 25 lawyers and they lost. their case was just fabrication, and garbage. I was wrongfully convicted in Dubai.
Would you say that the US court is wrong and that Dubai Court was right?
Now I am going further: how many others have been wrongfully convicted.
None of my comments are biased, they are all based on facts, and I am sorry you were born a Muslim.
You brought the vietnam war and the nuclear bombing of japan as an excuse for these arab extremists, that alone shows YOUR biased opinions.
And my English is better than your French
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Is This The Way Forward For The British Monarchy? Jul 09, 2011
zonker wrote:@Dillon: I dont know why I am wasting time with you, but here goes one last time in case this gets through. I know nothing about Abu Waleed or whatever he is called, except that he seems to be a BRITISH CITIZEN. He is obviously of a different race than the one that has been predominant in Britain for some time, i.e whites. I know all about race relations and issues in the UK as I am sure many here on DF do. Because of Abu Waleed's stupid and abhorent antics, most of the very hard-working and law abiding colored citizens of that country are going to be targeted by the likes of you, just as you are doing with me and others on DF. I hasten to add I am not British. The obvious resentment against "foreigners" in Britain (and indeed the whole of Europe) has spilled over into this thread, and of course the cunning remarks about their association with militants to paint the colored races, and most particularly the Muslims, in tainted colors is soooooo obvious.

Hiding behind the race card again Z? assumptions and pathetic accusations are all I read in the above?

It was in this context that I made all my above posts and I stand by them. I also said that its the human race as a whole that is doing mad things, and there are examples from recorded history. But just to show up a particular race in a poor light you show a "nutter" making a fool of himself in Central London so that you and your freinds can deliver a few well-aimed kicks to satisfy your egos.

There you go again! Abu Waleed, a Paki with a British Passport is filmed during one of his racially motivated, religious supremacist outbursts and you, a Paki with a Canadian passport are still attempting to justify his beliefs!

Calling these people ‘nutters’ or ‘numpties’ doesn’t work, you and your ilk’s attempts at discrediting and reducing the substance of these people is counter productive, they are a real and tangible threat to the security of the UK, The current threat level to the UK from international terrorism is severe. The most significant international terrorism threat to the UK remains violent extremism associated with and influenced by Al Qa'ida.

Rest assured Z, as long as people like this, and their supporters, continue to spew their hatred, I and am sure my friends will continue to kick back.
Dillon

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk