Swine Flu Is A Jewish Plot

Topic locked
Swine flu is a Jewish plot Apr 27, 2009
Swine flu is a Jewish plot

Zionists Have A Long History Of Poisoning Wells

Every Country In Europe Expelled The Jewish People

Zionists And Mass Murders

As Zionists have plotted to take over the world, mass murder has been one of their favorite tools. When they took control of Russia in the early 1900s they often uses famines to control the people. In 1913 Armenia they marched 3.7 million people out to the desert, and starved them. In 1939 Germany, it was World War Two. In 1991 we embargoed and invaded Iraq, costing them 2 million lives.

In 2009, it could be swine flu

http://judicial-inc.biz/94mass_murders.htm

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 27, 2009
:confused2:
puppypup
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 27, 2009
I get so tired from this idiot.

What a numbnuts...
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Apr 27, 2009
RobbyG wrote:I get so tired from this idiot.

What a numbnuts...

britisharab
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Apr 27, 2009
britisharab wrote:

What a numbnuts...

I guess you are asking for a shoe towards your head, the Iraqi way?

Just show yourself. Thanks for handing me the pair of shoes... 8) :wink:
RobbyG

Apr 27, 2009
Mods, I thought that spammers get blocked from this forum - so why is this idiot still allowed to post this propaganda bullcrap here?
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 27, 2009
kanelli wrote:Mods, I thought that spammers get blocked from this forum - so why is this idiot still allowed to post this propaganda bullcrap here?

You are right Kanelli. This is propaganda SPAM talk.

This kind of hatemongering will also be monitored by Western governments. So if this doesn't go into trash anytime soon, I guess this forum could be taken down by a authority where this server is based in, probably the US of A. Someone just have to report this once and its over!

If this doesn't change soon, I myself will make sure it gets downed one way or the other. Sick bullshit every time!!

Mods - REACT for fuk sake.
RobbyG

Apr 27, 2009
britisharab wrote:

What a numbnuts...

:pottytrain5:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Apr 27, 2009
Jews prefer to call it the Mexican flu.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
I'm no fan of the Israeli govt or the jewish lobby either but B.Arab this really is ridiculous to say the least. Your fighting the right war with the wrong weapons !
desertdudeshj

Apr 28, 2009
RobbyG wrote:
kanelli wrote:Mods, I thought that spammers get blocked from this forum - so why is this idiot still allowed to post this propaganda bullcrap here?

This kind of hatemongering will also be monitored by Western governments. So if this doesn't go into trash anytime soon, I guess this forum could be taken down by a authority where this server is based in, probably the US of A. Someone just have to report this once and its over!

If this doesn't change soon, I myself will make sure it gets downed one way or the other. Sick bullshit every time!!

kanelli should be the last one to give such a statement, she is full of it her self, she is as racist as many here ! can't you tell ?

beside will you stop shutting ppl up ,let him speack and if you don't like it just scroll down, it's not really that hard. try it :roll:
uaekid
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

Apr 28, 2009
If i may speak in regards to this ...THIS IS CRAP... Propaganda such as this doesnt solve or resolve anything, it only creates sparks that leads to a never ending cycle of negative proposition.

In regardless to your religion, culture and creed it really doesnt matter. but respect to one another makes a better world.
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
uaekid wrote:
RobbyG wrote:

kanelli should be the last one to give such a statement, she is full of it her self, she is as racist as many here ! can't you tell ?

beside will you stop shutting ppl up ,let him speack and if you don't like it just scroll down, it's not really that hard. try it :roll:

Like I said uaekid, if you can find all the examples of where I have been racist then you can go ahead and prove me to be one. So far you haven't been able to post anything - just slander me here because you don't like my opinions. Provide the evidence or stop slandering.

The fact that you support this retard when post propaganda that swine flu is a Jewish plot just goes to show what you stand for uaekid. Quite laughable.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Re: Swine flu is a Jewish plot Apr 28, 2009
britisharab wrote:Swine flu is a Jewish plot

you total w*nker
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
BA, is a prize tit! All he does it cut and paste complete rubbish! SOmeone put a bag over his head and toss him in the river would ya!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 28, 2009
Excuse me guys there is no MOD here at the moment. He seems to have left the field of play!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
I think its time to hijack this ...hehehe rather discussing this plot...
beers anyone it on the house
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
Chocoholic wrote:BA, is a prize tit! All he does it cut and paste complete rubbish! SOmeone put a bag over his head and toss him in the river would ya!

Or we just keep our fingers crossed that he falls victim to one of the Jewish plots he keeps banging on about.
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 28, 2009
portland wrote:I think its time to hijack this ...hehehe rather discussing this plot...

Tsingtao for me plz
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:
Chocoholic wrote:BA, is a prize tit! All he does it cut and paste complete rubbish! SOmeone put a bag over his head and toss him in the river would ya!

Or we just keep our fingers crossed that he falls victim to one of the Jewish plots he keeps banging on about.

I'd kick him down one of those ***king wells...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
portland wrote:I think its time to hijack this ...hehehe rather discussing this plot...

Tsingtao for me plz

nice chinese beer eh, i like the taste of it specially when your tired... Tsingtao coming up
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
We have three Tiger left in the fridge, who wants? Cans, unfortunately. (Gak! Bottles are better.)
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 28, 2009
Speedhump wrote:
kanelli wrote:

I'd kick him down one of those ***king wells...

nah be nice to the person will you, be diplomatic and send him back to the grade school.

Apr 28, 2009
kanelli wrote:We have three Tiger left in the fridge, who wants? Cans, unfortunately. (Gak! Bottles are better.)

Kingfisher anyone??

I have the BIG bottles, also Singa same....:D
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
who wants lambanog or ginebra...hehehe who knows how to wine test?
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
wow I never had either!
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
I once had awful Maltese beer called Cisk... disgusting...
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 28, 2009
I'll just watch you guys drink. Only non-alcoholic beer allowed for me. :(
kanelli
Miss DubaiForums 2006

Apr 28, 2009
Heineken or Budwiser great to drink before going to sleep
portland
Dubai Expat Helper

Apr 28, 2009
Hey it must have got better in the years since I tried it!! :D

http://thespiritworld.net/2008/01/29/ci ... to-the-us/

Cisk Lager is about to become available in the United States for the first time in its brewery’s 168-year history.

For those who just said ‘what?”, Cisk Lager is the signature beer of Malta.

The Maltese producers have won numerous international awards, including Cisk’s prestigious distinction as the World’s Best Standard Lager from the 2007 World Beer Awards, and the Gold Medal in the 2002 Beer World Cup.

While previously known only by the Maltese, adventurers and global CEOs, Cisk Lager boasts an aromatic hop and malty nose, is Mediterranean Gold in hue and richness, and finishes with delightful hop bitters finish.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk