Pakistan Elections

Topic locked
Pakistan Elections Feb 20, 2008
I have to admit that I was surprised by the results of the elections - at the apparent lack of corruption/manipulation.

It sure makes interesting viewing - what coalitions will be made.

I hope my natural instinct to believe that nothing will actually change is proved wrong - this time!

(Note, I don't have any relationship/ties with Pakistan, but have Pakistani colleagues who give me some insights on the elections - so I am definitely only following this story via the media and some third hand accounts - so please forgive any stupid comments I may make).

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Feb 23, 2008
yes these elections were so "Fair" that the person who is in control now is the most Honest and educated person in pakistan elected - By the people and For the people - of Pakistan.

He is the Most corrupt person in pakistan and everybody knows that. He is known to be as Mr 10% and the only reason he is not giving his name for prime minister is that he knows people who have elected him will never accept him in that role.

voww its incredible isnt it. The people who executed benezir knew this fact very well that despite her corruption she will emerge as a Marter and her party will go on winning the election. if you look at the body language of Mr "Zardari" on the day of execution and on funeral you will be surprised. he didnt look like someone who has just lost his wife and mother of his children infact he made the most important "political Decisions" on funeral day and got every thing under control. All his decisions are perfectly planned and executed.

By the way he is the same person who killed benezir's brother while she was the prime minister of the country. Who doesnt know this fact in pakistan. he is the only person who said that pakistan will be devided if "Rigging" happens. Ofcourse Rigging was gona happen if he was going to lose polls.

The only people who have understood how to control Mass were Nazis in the past and Bush Administration at present. They have understood that if you put the whole nation in a state of "Shock" then you can convince them just for any thing litterally any thing. After 911 all americans were ready to bomb even the most poor country on earth. Look at American constitution and Iraq war. Look at british constitution after 7/7 bombing.

Exactly the same strategy for pakistani politics. The whole nation went under shock and elected the most corrupt person in pakistan. The whole thing was perfectly planned and executed from Benezir's journey to pakistan till these " Peaceful" elections.

But hey who cares. everybody is happy that elections were peaceful. Regardless the fact that The most corrupt people have been selected to rule millions.

Stage is set for another five years for more dirty politics and horrible events in that region as these "Leaders" will only bring more shame not only for pakistaniz but for westners as well.
shahrez
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk