Jewish Tombs Desecrated With Praise For Fogel Killers

Topic locked
Re: Jewish Tombs Desecrated With Praise For Fogel Killers Feb 10, 2012
What part of the word decade don't you understand?

event horizon
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

I'm glad we've cleared up your attempted distraction - so we're counting deaths from terrorist attacks IN THE EU, split between the 99+% non-Muslim terrorists and Muslim terrorists.

I've started you off - in the past 5 years, the deaths by the <1% Muslim terrorists is ZERO.

What is the equivalent number in the 99%?

We can then move on to the prevous 5 years.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nice one troll. That's your job to find out.

My count of EU citizens/people in the EU killed by Islamic terrorists in the past decade is 244. Please let me know if my sum needs to be increased.

Then we can look at the number of deaths by the 99%.
event horizon

I've started your job for you - in the past 5 years there have been zero deaths from the <1% of terrorist acts by Muslims. The numbers killed by the 99+% of non-Muslim terrorists is for you to find out (you should be able to get a breakdown by year, so what's your problem? Just give us the source of your info for the 244 figure and the breakdown by year/event)

When you do, we can then go back a further 5 years.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Jewish tombs desecrated with praise for Fogel killers Feb 10, 2012
If we just look at Western Europe, the share of terrorist deaths caused by Muslim terrorists during the last 10 years is 79%.

The remaining 68 deaths out of 319 were committed by The IRA and other domestic terrorist. By comparison, the Madrid attacks in 2004 alone killed three times as many people than all attacks by ETA, The IRA, Corsican separatists, right-wing terrorists and all other non-Muslim terrorist attacks in Europe during the last ten years combined.

http://super-economy.blogspot.com/2011/ ... ty-of.html

Yup.
event horizon

Give me the breakdown of deaths by year and let's see whether his summary is actually correct. He's given you the source of his figures.. and I've given you the official EU statistics on terrorist acts. We can compare.

So far, zero deaths in the EU in the past 5 years.
http://www.loonwatch.com/2011/11/europo ... in-europe/

Show us the equivalent deaths from non-Muslim terrorists in these years, and the figures for the previous 5 years.

Edit: I did a data download from the Rand database your blogger used.

Between 2001 and end 2010 there were 2244 terrorist incidents in Western Europe, with 321 deaths. The death tolls from Madrid and 7/7 are the biggest single incidents - but the stats do go to show that by far, the terror incidents by Muslims are indeed less than 1%. It also confirms the above figures of NO casualties in the past 5 years is correct.

It also includes incidents in Norway. So the 2011 figures will include the 69 killed by Brievik - and means that the figures calculated in Feb 2011 are now out of date and the % killed by Muslims is lower now. Brievik's one act will amount to over 17% of the total deaths, but is just one of the 99+% terror acts by non-Muslims.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Jewish tombs desecrated with praise for Fogel killers Feb 10, 2012
Troll, try to stay on topic.

How many people in the EU have been killed by Islamic terrorists vs non-Islamic terrorists?

So far it looks like the stats are 79% Islamic and 21% non-Islamic.

The 1% carry are responsible for 79% terrorist fatalities.

By Allah, they're doing more than their fair share.
event horizon

What is the matter eh - having to resort to namecalling rather than doing your homework?

Last year 69 people were killed by Brievik. This compares to 321 killed over the previous 10 years in over 2200 terrorist attacks.

Of those attacks less than 1% were carried out by Muslims.

I look forward to your updated stats, year by year.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

What part of EU don't you understand?

The quote was talking about Western Europe and was giving a general idea on the bloodthirsty atrocities Muslims commit in Europe.

But hey, do you now have the fatalities of EU residents killed by terrorists in the past decade and a breakdown of Islamic and non-Islamic?
event horizon

Make your mind up. You quote a blogger citing stats including Norway, now want to go back to just EU only stats?

The 321 figure was for countries including Norway. So it is valid to compare Brievik's death toll of 69 to this figure.

But if you want EU only, well that's easy enough - Europol figures have been quoted above - zero deaths by Muslims in the past 5 years. Your homework is to find the equivalent figures for the 99% non-Muslim terror attacks. Good luck.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Well, yes, that means the EU only stats are actually higher for Islamic terrorists.

Afraid of numbers?
event horizon

Why the excuses?

Zero deaths in EU from Islamic terrorists in the past 5 years is from Europol stats. Not my fault your blogger counted 321 deaths in 10 years in Europe including Norway and then last year Brievik added 69 to that total.

Cheers,

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

If you are right, then how do you explain that 28 out 29 most wanted terrorists on the FBI list are moslems? Is the FBI wrong?
herve
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Jewish Tombs Desecrated With Praise For Fogel Killers Feb 11, 2012
^ herve - I've already said, on pg3 of this thread, I have an answer for you ready and waiting - you just need to answer my question:

shafique wrote:Now, care to explain to me why over 90% of the actual terror attacks in the USA are not carried out by Muslims? What's your explanation?

Answer me my question before I answer your new question with a rephrased answer. Ok?

(And yes, I DO have an answer for you - I've looked at the FBI website and the answer is actually quite obvious - when you consider what the list is and that the FBI has a different category for 'Domestic Terrorism')
dubai-politics-talk/jewish-tombs-desecrated-with-praise-for-fogel-killers-t49065-30.html#p400439

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Jewish tombs desecrated with praise for Fogel killers Feb 11, 2012
On 3 April 2004, in Leganés, south Madrid, four terrorists died in an apparent suicide explosion, killing one Grupo Especial de Operaciones (GEO) (Spanish special police assault unit) police officer and wounding eleven policemen. According to witnesses and media, between five and eight suspects escaped that day.[34]

Security forces carried out a controlled explosion of a suspicious package found near the Atocha station and subsequently deactivated the two undetonated devices on the Téllez train. A third unexploded device was later brought from the station at El Pozo to a police station in Vallecas, and became a central piece of evidence for the investigation. It appears that the El Pozo bomb failed to detonate because a cell-phone alarm used to trigger the bomb was set 12 hours late.[77]

Don't forget to add this to your count of Islamic caused terrorist fatalities in the EU in the past decade.

So what's your current count of Islamic and non-Islamic terrorist fatalities?
event horizon

Re: Jewish Tombs Desecrated With Praise For Fogel Killers Feb 12, 2012
Still waiting for herve.

As for eh - however you cut it, Islamic terrorists have killed precisely zero people in the EU in the past 5/6 years. I'm waiting patiently for you to do your homework and give us the non-Muslim casualities year by year. I suspect it will be a long wait.

Which reminds me - you STILL haven't said whether you agree with me and the FBI that your fellow extremist Christians in the USA who blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors are terrorists. Is it because you agree with their terrorist acts?

Cheers

Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

As for eh - however you cut it, Islamic terrorists have killed precisely zero people in the EU in the past 5/6 years.

Wrong http://www.airforcetimes.com/news/2011/ ... ng-070711/
event horizon

Well done. The Europol reports don't include 2011, so you are right - we should say that in the past 5/6 years there are 2 deaths of American citizens in the EU by 'Islamic terrorists'. I'm sure this will be reflected in the 2011 terror stats.

Prosecutors said Uka, an ethnic Albanian born in Kosovo who grew up in Germany, was an example of a lone-wolf extremist who became radicalized on his own by reading and watching jihadist propaganda on the Internet.
Although Germany has experienced scores of terrorist attacks in past decades, largely from leftist groups like the Red Army Faction, the airport attack was the first attributed to an Islamic extremist.

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501714_162- ... r-to-life/

Brievik (another 'lone wolf extremist' it has been argued) killed 69 in the same year, by comparison.

So - now we've established it 2 killed in past 6 years by Muslim terrorists - what is the equivalent figure for the 99% of non-Muslim terrorist incidents?

I continue to note that you STILL haven't said whether you agree with me and the FBI that your fellow extremist Christians in the USA who blow up abortion clinics and kill doctors are terrorists. Is it because you agree with their terrorist acts?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk