Iran Not US/Israel Puppet, CIA Funds Anti-Iran Fighters Etc.

Topic locked
Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters etc. Jul 22, 2010
---

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBLQbuMWRqk

In US history, USA (CIA) overthrew Iran's government in 1953 and installed a puppet leader.
Iran is not a puppet right now, and the West demonizes Iran while funding violent anti-Iran groups, as revealed by rebel leaders near Pakistan and Afghanistan. Iran is misunderstood and hopefully there will be no wars.

I researched many of the claims in this informative video, and found many evidence and truth.

What do you guys think? What are your opinions/information?

hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters Jul 22, 2010
^^^That s totall CRAP!

Did berrin reincarnate in a new body?!!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters Jul 23, 2010
Melika, why do you think that?

Did you research the statements in the video? I want to know what you think, it is interesting.
But I have to say that the proof is on live video, like how a man called Abdolmalek Rigi was captured by Iran Intelligence. He was leader of Jundullah, a anti-Iran group who carries out attacks.
He confessed ON LIVE TELEVISION that his group was funded by CIA/Mossad!

Just search on youtube: Iran Rigi
It is incredible! And if that is not enough, right after Rigi's confessions, an EX-CIA agent came out and said yes, the CIA has supported Jundullah to destabilize Iran!

hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hakim - firstly, welcome.

I was waiting for Melika to reply first - and she has done so (as she is from Iran and best placed to respond to your post). I've posted about Iran in the past - you can do a search - and did raise the point about Mossadeq, the meddling of the West in politics etc. I've even also made references to the 'Uncle Napoleon' excuses.

But for this one, let me for once sit back and enjoy the exchange:
:happy1:

:drunken:

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Thank you.
I see, I want to understand what Melika knows about and thinks. I am sure she is very smart.

I'm sure that Melika has lots of information, and I am interested in her profound information!

-- Fri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 am --

Please watch the video, though, as that is where the information comes from.

I do not know how to make a link, so just copy and paste!
hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

First of all, that s not a video, It s just some lies on slides!

I know about Rigi, I live in Iran, what about those 5 Kurds have been executed recently? We don’t trust Iran TV and its confessions; you surely know how those confessions have been made.

The election was a fraud; they are too much evidence about it, maybe u wanna refer to millions of people protesting in the streets. Iran president might not be a puppet but he is a clown! He ruined Iran economically, financially and its international image!

The video u have posted in youtube can not be a reference mate!

Hahahahaha! Even though that video was lame, I laughed a lot on SATANIC skull and bone part! Loollll
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Hakim you are right.. CIA officials themselves admit to win wars with intelligence..
“History repeatedly has demonstrated that inferior forces can win when leaders are armed with accurate intelligence.”
https://www.cia.gov/library/center-for- ... _War_2.htm

Where wars cannot be won through parallel fight/intelligence are achieved through new insurgency fighters created as part of the assymetric war/intelligence in one country.
In iran as in few other ME countries CIA, Mossad and other western intelligences work hard to weaken the country for it to become submissive to Western interests..That's very obvious...

The unites states and Iran: Intelligence Wars
http://www.mowwnationalsecurity.com/USandIran.pdf
Full article can be reached from http://www.stratfor.com/memberships/494 ... gence_wars

To have more idea how it works:
http://www.republicreport.com/cia-pakis ... e-spy-wars
http://www.rand.org/pubs/reprints/2007/RAND_RP1247.pdf
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

I would side Mel in this discussion. Nobody is allowed to defame Golden Age of Iraq (Shah's governance).

Here is a short economic basis under the Coup, that shows how generous Oil Companies were and how unfair to them Mossadegh was:

National Iranian Oil Company was established in 1948 under the leadership of then Prime Minister Mohammad Mossadegh when the Anglo-Iranian Oil Company was nationalized. Following the 1953 coup that overthrew Mossadegh it became a consortium of international oil companies: 40% owned by Anglo-Iranian holding, five American companies holding 40%, and the Royal Dutch/Shell and Compagnie Francaise de Petroles holding 10% each. ."The consortium shared profits 50-50 with Iran but did "not to open its books to Iranian auditors or to allow Iranians onto its board of directors"

As you can see it was very generous especially compare to bloody Spaniards, who had exchanged gold for glass beads a few hundred years ago in America.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Re: Iran Not US/Israel Puppet, CIA Funds Anti-Iran Fighters Jul 23, 2010
What is the main responsibilty of a government, rather than provinding welfare and secutriy to its people?

So let put aside this CIA talk, just look at what s really happening in Iran, what is the inflation rate, what is the unemployment rate, how many people have been immigrated etc etc... and compare it to the previous government.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

melika969 wrote:What is the main responsibilty of a government, rather than provinding welfare and secutriy to its people?

You would be absolutely right Mel, if you changed emphasized words by places. Do the government provide security? Yes, they do.

Do they have additional money, living under comprehancive embargo and isolation, to provide welfare to everybody. Probably they don't.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Chief while you explain her why for a nation security has priority over welfare, perhaps she'll have time to read and ask questions as to why Westerners mainly the bigwig America has to have secret intelligence operations in ME such as clandestine military activity as part of fourth generation warfare.. I mean there are thousand of miles between USA and ME, where is ME-where is USA, sure they are no neighbors!

U.S. Is Said to Expand Secret Actions in Mideast
http://www.nytimes.com/2010/05/25/world ... ss&emc=rss

Obama and Petraeus Running Secret Wars (Updated)
http://www.newshoggers.com/blog/2010/05 ... -wars.html
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

They dont provide security to people, they are taking care of themselves and their regime. As they know people wont stand up for them and if anything happens, people will be against them too.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Hi Berrin,
I'm glad that you are with us again. I felt empty space on the political left wing without you. :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Chief I've been reading all along, just that I haven't had much interest on recent threads to post anything.
But yes I too am with you on political left wing against intruders.. :wink:
So what I wanted to say in short is that most non-politicized muslims don't realise the fact that the west has changed the form of war in muslim nations where there is resistance against economic and political submission, as technological advancements are no longer decisive on winning a physical war..
So now we have the western nations broadening their fight to control masses through 4th generation warfare
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fourth_generation_warfare
especially through the work of sepecial activities divisions..
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Special_Ac ... s_Division

This is why the wars and unrests will never come to an end as "war and "normal times" is becoming totally illusory when it comes to protect security,economic and political interests of any nation, in this case it is the most powerful dominating nations trying hard to secure their ends therfore causing much of the troubles and receive retaliation.
And as it is said on one of the articles; for the United States, war is normalcy. The "war" they're fighting have been defined and designed to be virtually endless.
Now when we know this fact it doesn't surprise me that, in much weaker and underdeveloped nations everyone takes the matters in their own hands fighting individually or as groups or actions like commiting suicide bombings etc. increase rather than leaving the security and political matters to the national army forces of whom as we know often becomes the puppets as part of the clandestine paramilitiary operations of the dominating nations..
Berrin
Dubai Forums Veteran

I understand your comments.

But, my friend, Melika, says that the INFLATION rate is terrible!
Actually, this is wrong. Iran's inflation rate, TWO YEARS AGO, was shockingly high at 25.9%. Ahmadinejad actually made a promise that he would reduce the inflation to single digits, which many people laughed at and doubted. But, this JUNE 2010, the inflation rate INDEED dropped to 9.9%. And this month, JULY, it even become 9.4%. So I do not understand Melika, why would you criticize the inflation rate? I mean, yes, there are flaws for every government, and Ahmadinejad is not perfect, but how can you think that the inflation rate was still bad, even though it is miraculously improved?

Also, speaking about security, the capture of Rigi and his brother was a great accomplishment. Look at how the US/Britain never captures and of their so-called "enemies". Iran, who is smart, does not invade other countries, and peacefully captures these terrorists! No country, even the US and Britain, has done such a thing.

And also, I understand how you can make jokes at the 'Skull and Bones' group. But, if you really do your research, it is completely ADMITTED that it exists in Yale University. Did you know that the US presidential candidates in 2004, were BOTH SKULL AND BONES MEMBERS and were secretly related? Now, I can understand it sounds shocking, but if you do 2 minutes of research you can find this information easily.

George Bush and John Kerry both admitted on NATIONAL TELEVISION that they were Skull and Bones members. They were ashamed and laughed to cover themselves, but they couldn't answer any of the questions the interviewer asked them, just find it on youtube!! Type in on youtube search, Skull and Bones Kerry, or, Skull and Bones Bush!!!

Also, don't you think that the NUCLEAR PROGRAM is extremely deceptive? They say in the Western world, and demonize Iran, saying that Iran wants to build nuclear program, even though IAEA says no, there is not enough evidence. Actually, the NUCLEAR PROGRAM is used not only for electricity, but for MEDICAL USES.
Did you that these MEDICAL USES are widely used in Iran, called MEDICAL RADIOISOTOPES, which KILL CANCER CELLS? It is very surprised, but true. The nuclear program of Iran is CURING CANCER EASILY, now which government in the world does that?? Actually, the US and Europe use radiotherapy, which destroys the human body, increases the rate of future cancer, raises the chance of heart disease, and slowly reduces human IQ! So image the anger of the US for seeing Iran curing THOUSANDS of Persian people with cancer? You also know, that the WARS on two sides of Iran's borders, are being seen with US/BRITAIN using DEPLETED URANIUM weapons which release RADIATION that causes mutations and cancer. This is reaching IRAN THROUGH WIND!! Then the US laughs and thinks Iran has a huge problem now with increasing cancer levels, only to see the Iranian government cure thousands of cancer patients!

So, I mean there is a lot of detailed reasons why Iran is how you made it sound like.
hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Hey berrin congrats ! you seem to have found a basij buddy :D
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Haha, very true DD!
For me it sounds like Iran national TV talking to me! hehe

So Hakim, inflation rate has decreased from 25 to 9.99??? very interesting, where did u get ur stats? from Ahmadinejad website? do you really live in Iran? are you aware of increase in prices in everything including housing, transportation to even groceries!!! and btw, it was 25, 2 years ago was the 3rd year of presidency of your president, right? and it is much more now...

about Rigi, we know trhey didnt capture him, he was traded for some terrorists , you can do the research!

about the nuclear program, so you think it is ok for my people to suffer enormous sanctions and isolation,because it might has medical usages?! which we all know that s just a big lie, like others!
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Haha do not worry I am not a national TV guy haha.

Anyways, it is reported here in http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=13 ... =351020102
about the 9.4% inflation rate. I also searched it other sites and it is accurate.

Oh come on, you know that the inflation rate is "much more now", it is much better. 9.4%

Really that sounds interesting about the trade for other terrorists. I just think that it is widely known that secretly the CIA and Mossad fund and support these radical fighters like Junduallah, PJAK, and PKK. Like look how immediately after the Turkish flotilla to Gaza, all of a sudden, the PKK starting attacking Turkey out of the blue. And, it is widely known, that the Mossad and Israeli Military trains these PKK in northern Iraq, and have been caught doing that.

Yeah, the sanctions, as you say, are completely unacceptable. But we cannot blame Ahmadinejad for that, because Iran is using the nuclear program for peaceful activities. The West are abhorrent for putting sanctions on Iran for a false reason. Look at how Jordan, Iran's neighbor, has a similar program for electricity, and there are no sanctions, because Jordan is the CIA's best friend in the middle east.

But yes, I heard many people in Iran talk about how their mothers got cancer but the cancer was easily cured. It is obvious that Iran is NOT a puppet, like many other Middle Eastern governments. This is the main reason why the CIA/Mossad label Iran as an enemy, even though Iran is friendly and has NEVER fought and invaded a country. So I am saying that, Irani government is not perfect, but they are painted in a terrible and false picture.
hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

desertdudeshj wrote:Hey berrin congrats ! you seem to have found a basij buddy :D

Hey Dude, can you stay on topic instead of parroting Mel's words? :wink:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

You gotta prob with that eh ? ;)
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

seriously, u are not iranian or u did not live in Iran long, are u? about the inflation rate, it is more than obvious that it is more than 30 percent now, if u were in Iran and u followed the pre eletion negotiaions, it has been discussed to death! and as one of the candidates said, my grandma can understand what has happened to the prices, so stop lying about that! 9.4! yeaah! Rrrright!

In the situation which all qualified proffessors of universities are being made to resign, because they dont comply with Islamic regime vlaues, you are talking about medical usages of nuclear??? how lame is that!? If they do care about progress in anything, they wont make the country a hell!!!

-- Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:32 am --

Red Chief wrote:
desertdudeshj wrote:Hey berrin congrats ! you seem to have found a basij buddy :D

Hey Dude, can you stay on topic instead of parroting Mel's words? :wink:

Chief, I didnt say that recently, DD came up with it himself! :wink:
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

Re: Iran Not US/Israel Puppet, CIA Funds Anti-Iran Fighters Jul 24, 2010
hakim23 wrote:Haha do not worry I am not a national TV guy haha.

Anyways, it is reported here in http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=13 ... =351020102
about the 9.4% inflation rate. I also searched it other sites and it is accurate.

Oh come on, you know that the inflation rate is "much more now", it is much better. 9.4%

Really that sounds interesting about the trade for other terrorists. I just think that it is widely known that secretly the CIA and Mossad fund and support these radical fighters like Junduallah, PJAK, and PKK. Like look how immediately after the Turkish flotilla to Gaza, all of a sudden, the PKK starting attacking Turkey out of the blue. And, it is widely known, that the Mossad and Israeli Military trains these PKK in northern Iraq, and have been caught doing that.

Yeah, the sanctions, as you say, are completely unacceptable. But we cannot blame Ahmadinejad for that, because Iran is using the nuclear program for peaceful activities. The West are abhorrent for putting sanctions on Iran for a false reason. Look at how Jordan, Iran's neighbor, has a similar program for electricity, and there are no sanctions, because Jordan is the CIA's best friend in the middle east.

But yes, I heard many people in Iran talk about how their mothers got cancer but the cancer was easily cured. It is obvious that Iran is NOT a puppet, like many other Middle Eastern governments. This is the main reason why the CIA/Mossad label Iran as an enemy, even though Iran is friendly and has NEVER fought and invaded a country. So I am saying that, Irani government is not perfect, but they are painted in a terrible and false picture.

Funny Hakim..

You're cute man!

You say your source for the inflation figures is not the Iranian national TV, but Press TV!!

What a joke! Ha...ha...ha...!!!

Press TV is a 100% propaganda channel fully owned and funded by the Iranian Government!!!

8) 8)
Tom Jones
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Iran not US/Israel puppet, CIA funds anti-Iran fighters Jul 24, 2010
melika969 wrote:Chief, I didnt say that recently, DD came up with it himself! :wink:

Somebody is not mean but has long memory. :wink:

Dude, Swords or Pistols? Your choice.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Actually, even the Wall Street Journal said that the inflation rate has came down to 9.4%

http://online.wsj.com/article/BT-CO-201 ... 00720.html

But anyways, since Melika, you live in Iran. Aren't there also many supporters of Ahmadinejad? And also, since you do live in Iran, what do you personally think are some positive aspects of Ahmadinejad.

Remember, look at many of the neighboring Arab countries who have puppet leaders who are CIA/Mossad. The West does whatever they want to their country. But, in Iran, it is obvious that the Persian regime is not a puppet, and this is why the few Western countries (US, UK, France, Israel) want to put sanctions on Iran.
hakim23
Dubai Expat Wannabe

I thought I'd just jump in and post this news story:

Iran aims to send man into space by 2019

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has said his country plans to send a man into space by 2019, official state media report.

Mr Ahmadinejad said he had brought the date forward in response to pressure from Western powers over Iran's nuclear programme.

Last month the UN agreed to a fourth round of sanctions against Iran.

Iran denies that its long-range ballistic technology is linked to its atomic programme.

In February, Iran successfully test-fired the Kavoshgar-3 rocket, which carried a rat, turtle and worms.

The country launched a domestically made satellite into orbit for the first time in 2009.

Earlier this month, Telecommunications Minister Reza Taghipoir said the country intends to launch another satellite, Rasad 1, in the last week of August.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-10747390

This was totally new to me (I think I remember launching a satellite last year) - but I didn't know Iran had a manned space programme planned and had already put animals in space this year.

My observation/question would be - if they do this under sanctions, wouldn't they be able to do more if sanctions were lifted?

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

shafique wrote:My observation/question would be - if they do this under sanctions, wouldn't they be able to do more if sanctions were lifted?

I strongly doubt that they could do more. Now most resouses go to the military. Space resarch has 90% military application as well. Launching the first satelite had the only aim to show US that Russia could deliver its rather heavy bomb on american soil inevitably. Then Americans themselves made a big deal from this "test".

What will lifting sunction give to Iran? Money from petrol for buying foreign goods, not technology.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

Is it a genetic/economic/political issue that will stop the Iranian authorities spend money on science, arts, schools, industry infrastructure etc?

Sorry, I'm just a simple person - I would have thought if there was no sanctions they'd be better able to use their natural resources and there would be a lot more money to go round.

Why wouldn't Iranians spend more money on Technology if sanctions are lifted? They seem to be a proud people and proud of their achievements. I mean a goal to send man into space is pretty awesome.

And I agree that space tech has largely military applications - so why wouldn't they continue given this fact? Military research has led to many technological discoveries that we all enjoy today, after all.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Red Chief wrote:
shafique wrote:My observation/question would be - if they do this under sanctions, wouldn't they be able to do more if sanctions were lifted?

I strongly doubt that they could do more. Now most resouses go to the military. Space resarch has 90% military application as well. Launching the first satelite had the only aim to show US that Russia could deliver its rather heavy bomb on american soil inevitably. Then Americans themselves made a big deal from this "test".

What will lifting sunction give to Iran? Money from petrol for buying foreign goods, not technology.

I agree with that, it was Russians show off, has nothing to do with domestic technology or products.
melika969
Dubai Forums Knight

shafique wrote:Why wouldn't Iranians spend more money on Technology if sanctions are lifted? They seem to be a proud people and proud of their achievements. I mean a goal to send man into space is pretty awesome.

Don't play full Shafique. The main goal is a little bit different. Once upon a time it already prevented transformation Cold War to the Hot One. So Iran goes well-known way.
Red Chief
Dubai forums GURU

I agree - I just don't quite understand what the objection to it is?

Why shouldn't Iran, with a proud and long history of civilisation, technology and arts etc be free to tread the path of technological improvements that say China and India have done?

However, my point was that they have got to the stage where they have with the space program despite being under sanctions. Quite a good achievement I'd say.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk