Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves

Topic locked
Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 23, 2011
event horizon wrote:I'm still trying to understand how this is 'un-Islamic'.

No mate you're not not trying to understand anything, Your just waiting so you can't a chance to dish out your tripe to "prove" how it is i.e being your usual self a troll.

desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 24, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:
event horizon wrote:I'm still trying to understand how this is 'un-Islamic'.

No mate you're not not trying to understand anything, Your just waiting so you can't a chance to dish out your tripe to "prove" how it is i.e being your usual self a troll.

Eh? read and repost DDS! You are making as much sense as usual here and that's nonsense.
Bethsmum

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 27, 2011
Here's a decent response by a commentator on another forum to a Muslim who tried to white-wash this as un-Islamic as well:

Mr. al-Tamimi,

First, the MP is Shiite. So unless Wahhabis are suddenly making kissy-face with Shiites, I'd suspect that she's not Wahhabi. As for her young male friend, the one with the seeming inability to commit the sin of onanism, he may well be Wahhabi.

Secondly, MP al-Mutairi is giving an outline of the traditional ahkam on the treatment of captive women. Nothing remarkable or unusual about it. It's certainly not distinctively Wahhabi, nor was it invented by Ibn Taymiyah or Ibn Hanbal. You'll find the same in the other three Sunni schools, as also in the Ja'fari tradition.

If you'd like to learn more, have a look at a text like Quduri's Mukhtasar. Raping rights for female captives will be discuss in all its vile detail. That's about as mainstream a fiqh manual as you'll find. It's usually the first text a Hanafi student studies. I know dozens of Hanafi students who had it memorized by 10 or 12. Even here in the US, it is probably the most popular guide to Islamic law. Even the mosque up the road has its students memorize it.

In short, you've got no justification for saying that the venerable institution of female sex slaves is anything less than fully Islamic.

I suspect you feel uncomfortable for two reasons:......

http://www.translatingjihad.com/2011/06 ... l#comments
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 27, 2011
LOL ! When you didn't get a bite, you couldn't bear not to get a chance to dish out your "answer" eh !
Typical troll.
desertdudeshj

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM wants women as s.ex slaves Jun 28, 2011
You know what they say, the truth hurts.

:wink:
event horizon

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jun 28, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:LOL ! When you didn't get a bite, you couldn't bear not to get a chance to dish out your "answer" eh !
Typical troll.

Not exactly the most brightest comment.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jul 04, 2011
shafique wrote:^err, I don't think it refers to angels, but rather 'pure companions'.. .and the 72 virgins thing is not in the Quran. Hazelton summed it up nicely in the following (well worth another listen):

virgins in heaven.....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeK-mpVGSq4&NR=1
Islam religion of peace......
capsicum
BANNED

Re: Female Kuwaiti PM Wants Women As S.ex Slaves Jul 08, 2011
Wow, Arabs taking a downfall huh?

I come into the forum and the first two things I notice are threads about muslims being homophobic and sexist.

Also, correct me if I'm wrong...this hoe wants dudes to bang prisoners so they DON'T cheat on their wives? Am I the only one who noticed this?
cw71017
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk