Christian And Muslim Graves Desecrated In Israel

Topic locked
Christian and Muslim Graves desecrated in Israel Oct 09, 2011
The desecration of graves continues - this time against Christian and Muslim graves in Jaffa in Israel (I checked the map... and I'll take the post 1948 war borders into consideration and put Jaffa in Israel)

The cemeteries were desecrated on Friday, the eve of Yom Kippur, when headstones were smashed and racist slogans were spray-painted on graves. The two cemeteries, one Muslim and the other Christian, were vandalized by graffiti that said “Death to the Arabs”, and “Price Tag”, Channel 10 reported.
Recently, there have been numerous attacks on Muslim places of worship in Israel and the West Bank.

A mosque was burned in the Galilee Bedouin village of Tuba-Zangariyya on Sunday night. The entire interior of the mosque went up in flames, causing heavy damage, and holy books inside the mosque were burned. Graffiti with the words “price tag” was found on the wall of the mosque.

A mosque in the West Bank village of Qusra, south of Nablus, was set on fire in early September. According to Palestinian sources, a group of settlers arrived at the village mosque at approximately 3 A.M., threw burning tires toward it, and broke several of its windows.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-d ... s-1.388833

Cheers,
Shafique

shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: Christian And Muslim Graves Desecrated In Israel Oct 09, 2011
Oh don't worry about our resident spin doctor will come along and explain to us how these were graves of anti semities or for whatever reason the graves needed to be desecrated because they were a threat to Israeli security.

Ofcourse there will be some gruesome pic or mention from some totaly unrelated event to deflect.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

desertdudeshj wrote:Oh don't worry about our resident spin doctor will come along and explain to us how these were graves of anti semities or for whatever reason the graves needed to be desecrated because they were a threat to Israeli security.

Ofcourse there will be some gruesome pic or mention from some totaly unrelated event to deflect.

Troll, how sad must you be that you get your kicks from this.

Oh, and I condemn!
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Awww...whats the matter spinman, put a crimp in your plans and called you out ! :)
OK next time I won't and we wont have to miss the comedy comming from your spin, deal ?
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:Awww...whats the matter spinman, put a crimp in your plans and called you out ! :)
OK next time I won't and we wont have to miss the comedy comming from your spin, deal ?

awww....what's the matter fraudster, cramped your style and called you out?

OK next time I won't and we wont have to miss

BTW who's the Royal we?
Bethsmum

Re: Christian and Muslim Graves desecrated in Israel Oct 09, 2011
See the comedy practicaly writes itself ! :lol:
desertdudeshj

Re: Christian and Muslim Graves desecrated in Israel Oct 09, 2011
desertdudeshj wrote:See the comedy practicaly writes itself ! :lol:

You didn't say who WE was. Is that you and all your other usernames?
Bethsmum

And who is that BM you refer to in every posts of yours ? ;)

FYI : We stands for the normal people on the forum who see the hilarity in the posts bythe phobic and fanboi crowd here.
desertdudeshj

desertdudeshj wrote:FYI : We stands for the normal people on the forum who see the hilarity in the posts bythe phobic and fanboi crowd here.

Normal people don't need trolling. And you and Shafique are constantly trolling, there is nothing normal about it. Haven't seen a normal post in here for a long time from the both of you.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

Yes spinman and your the life of the party. Specially with all the snuff you've been posting !!!
desertdudeshj

Yeah, and posting dead babies under blood is all ok.
Flying Dutchman
Dubai Forums Zealot

desertdudeshj wrote:And who is that BM you refer to in every posts of yours ? ;)

FYI : We stands for the normal people on the forum who see the hilarity in the posts bythe phobic and fanboi crowd here.

That BM is ME, there is only one BM :D

Since when has it been 'normal' to log on with multiple usenames munchkin?

Normal in DDS's world but not in BM's :D

-- Sun Oct 09, 2011 10:10 pm --

desertdudeshj wrote:Yes spinman and your the life of the party. Specially with all the snuff you've been posting !!!

Been scanning the internet for any punaani this weekend munchkin? :shock:
Bethsmum

Ah ! I see another multiple ID conspiracy brewing, you better get in touch with Hervy Poirot to get on the case right away !

He sure seems to be getting a lot of bussiness from you folk these days ! LOL
desertdudeshj

Couldn't really care how many user names somebody has because it won't change the type of person they are, the comments will still be from the same person with the same opinions. Unless of course we have a resident schizophrenic.

I don't understand the graffiti "Price Tag" could someone please illuminate me.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

desertdudeshj wrote:Ah ! I see another multiple ID conspiracy brewing, you better get in touch with Hervy Poirot to get on the case right away !

He sure seems to be getting a lot of bussiness from you folk these days ! LOL

Let me introduce you to DF's schizophrenic.

He also trolls expat.com as a Pakistani with a Filipino girlfriend trying to get into Canada/Australia.
Bethsmum

Re: Christian And Muslim Graves Desecrated In Israel Oct 10, 2011
patience wrote:I don't understand the graffiti "Price Tag" could someone please illuminate me.

The New York Times defines price tag attacks as incidents in which radical Jewish settlers "exact a price from local Palestinians or from the Israeli security forces for any action taken against their settlement enterprise" (others add that the assaults can be in retaliation for violence against settlers). The campaign has included an assault on an Israeli army base and several arson attacks on mosques in West Bank villages in recent months, though today's apparent price tag attack is atypical in that it occurred inside Israel, in the relatively calm Galilee in the north.

The practice has provoked significant backlash in Israel, even among settlers themselves. Just last month, for example, the prominent settler rabbi Yaakov Medan circulated a petition warning that price tag incidents endangered the settler movement.

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/global/2 ... ead/43226/

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Thanks Shaf - was going to address the question to you personally as you seem to be my font of knowledge. I'm not much of a googler.
patience
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Happy to help.

Cheers,
Shafique
shafique
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Politics TalkForum Rules

Return to Dubai Politics Talk