Looking For A Business To Invest

Topic locked
Looking for a business to invest Jul 19, 2014
Im looking for a good business here in dubai... Any business proposal? You can send me ur business proposal to my e-mail add dnomyarrabat@yahoo.com.ph

Moon1986
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jul 19, 2014
Hi,
I am from India looking for investors who can Invest in India in real estate business.

Anyone investor who is willing to invest a good amount then I can take care of the investment.

I am looking for a finance.

Please let me know at kamlesh.wadhwani@rediffmail.com

Thanks,

Kamlesh
k9823414700
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jul 27, 2014
Hi ,

My name is Aboubakar and I am looking for an investor that is looking to investe in Niamey ,Niger . I just moved back from the state and i already have a busniess proposal writting so if you are interested please email at abboube@yahoo.com
aboubakat
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest Aug 10, 2014
I am Presiden/CEO for Shahzad Group of Companie. Our companies are listed below:-
Goldman International Assets Limited (BVI Registered Company)
Shahzad Resources Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
Agensi Pekerjaan Shahzad Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
Goldman Venture Trading (Malaysia)
My Choice Gallery (Malaysia)

1. We Shahzad Resources Sdn Bhd, are licence holder company of Malaysian Palm Oil Board (MPOB) to export Crude Palm Oil (CPO), Cooking Oil / Processed Palm Oil (PPO), Palm Fatty Acid Distilled (PFAD), Sludge Palm Oil (SPO). We are looking for investors in this business where they buy and sale above products on behalf of our company with a minimum profit to be paid to our company as Principal company in Malaysia. We offer investors under our supervision to invest in Packing Plant for Cooking Oil as well as Plastic Jerrycan Manufaturing Plant or Steel Drums manufacturing Plant as the Demand of these products is very high.

2. We are Seeking for investors for expansion of Furniture Retail Outlets with a vision to develop 100 outlets/Stores chain nationwide in Malaysia within next 5 years. We are seeking for serious partners / sleeping partners / investors to support our first phase of expansion with a capital of USD 200,000 (Two Hundred Thousand Only) to USD 3,000,000 (Three Million only) of investment over next 2 years. At the moment we have one small factory manufacturing budget furniture to fulfil the needs of low / medium cost living people in Malaysia to support them with affordable furniture. We already have few lorries to supply our products to customers and 3 (Thee) Retail furniture outlets in Johor Bahru Malaysia. In retail outlets of furniture there is surety of excellent and smart profit margin. Our future plans of opening new outlets nationwide will be supported by import of Furniture, Carpets, Bed sheets, Wall papers and other related products if any with good profit margin once the investors pump in funds.

3. Our another ongoing highly profitable business is Manpower supply to Manufacturing industries in Malaysia. We are looking for an investor to invest minimum of USD 800,000 (Eighty Thousand only) to USD 500,000 (Five Hundred Thousand only). We will get fresh approval for workers and launch from recommended sourcing countries by Malaysian Government. Investors basic amount will return within 6 months with a minimum nett profit of 20%. We have further plans where initial investment will safely return to investor within 6 months with no profit but there will be monthly profit on supply of workers will be given till next 3 years after the workers arrived and start working safely. For further information do not hesitate to contatct

Dr. SHAHZAD KHAN, President/CEO
Goldman International Assets Limited (BVI Registered Company)
Shahzad Resources Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
Company Registered No. (1005889-X) MPOB LICENCENCE NUMBER: 570545003000
Agensi Pekerjaan Shahzad Sdn Bhd (Malaysia)
Goldman Venture Trading (Malaysia)
My Choice Gallery (Malaysia)
Tel: +60197452003 / +60179945609
Email : [url=mailto:lucky1consultant@yahoo.com]lucky1consultant@yahoo.com[/url]
shahzadgoldman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest Aug 26, 2014
Hi,

We are planning to open a Medical spa in Dubai in September 2015. The center will be under the management and supervision of a very reputable Lebanese dermatologist.
Investment required is between AED 6.3M and AED 6.9M depending on the share you require.

Return on investment is 16% from first year, 55% in yr2....

Let me know if you are interested and I will share with you the investment overview and proposal.

contact me on [url=mailto:rania.kabbara@hotmail.com]rania.kabbara@hotmail.com[/url]

Regards,
Rania
rania199
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest Sep 09, 2014
Hi,

We are looking for an investor in manufacturing field related to construction industry. Here construction industry is booming like anything. If you are still searching for your investment opportunities, please contact me- [url=mailto:salesajman@gmail.com]salesajman@gmail.com[/url].

Warm Regards,

AB - 00971-567112132.
abeypta
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest Sep 15, 2014
Hello. LADIES FITNESS CLUB looking for investor. ,Place locate in Al Barsha 1. Please if You are interesting contact me on mobile +971508862671.
Regards Natalia
NKudinova
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Sep 18, 2014
hi i am looking for investor in UAE with amount of 300000 dhs we will give only fix profit of 16000 per month and investment will held contract for one year only please contact me mooneyabbas@gmail.com
abbas
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Sep 24, 2014
dear,

Here we will set up a large scale, international company engaged in the field of raw natural rubber though for all types of processed rubber that would have been sent throughout the world.

as we know that this business is a business that is very promising because of the need for this raw rubber will increase along with the progress of time. and rubber raw material is a raw material that is in demand by many companies world who create and make products from raw material is processed. Rubber also is the raw material that will never die because rubber is a raw material that must be owned by companies like tires, electronics, hospitals and so forth. In addition, the rubber is also a natural resource that can be continuously updated. All were eventually move us to open this business because this business is a business that is very promising and has very good prospects for the future.

Potential and market segmentation

Along with the human desire to use goods that are resistant to rupture and the need for rubber elastic at this time will continue to evolve and increase in line with the growth of the automotive industry, the needs of hospitals, medical equipment and household and so on. It is estimated that for the future the need for rubber will continue to increase. Of course this will be a good opportunity for Indonesia to export processed rubber and rubber industry in Indonesia to other countries.

With regard to an increase in demand for natural rubber in the industrialized countries of the rubber commodity in the future, efforts to increase the supply of natural rubber to rubber and industrial production is a good step to be implemented. To support this all, keep in mind the development of rubber plantations.

The number of world rubber consumption increased and higher than existing production. With so Indonesia will have the opportunity to become the world's largest producer due to the major competitor countries such as Thailand and Malaysia increasingly difficult to get a shortage of land and labor is cheap so that it can be comparative and competitive advantages of Indonesia in order to be better for the increase in the rubber industry.

is a right decision when you choose to invest with us, because if the company's business areas of raw natural rubber has very good prospects and are guaranteed safe for the money you have invested. even in the short time the company will move very quickly so that the value of your investment will rise sharply as you think far exceed earlier.

and we will ensure security for the money you spend with us, so you do not have to worry about security issues the value of your investment with a high force of law. and we are sure this will be the best investment you will ever make for your penglaman.

we will wait for you in the city of Palembang, Indonesia to meet directly and negotiate on our business. and here we will pick for you personally to get to the location where we will discuss this in detail

--- Sep 24, 2014 ---

dear,

Here we will set up a large scale, international company engaged in the field of raw natural rubber though for all types of processed rubber that would have been sent throughout the world.

as we know that this business is a business that is very promising because of the need for this raw rubber will increase along with the progress of time. and rubber raw material is a raw material that is in demand by many companies world who create and make products from raw material is processed. Rubber also is the raw material that will never die because rubber is a raw material that must be owned by companies like tires, electronics, hospitals and so forth. In addition, the rubber is also a natural resource that can be continuously updated. All were eventually move us to open this business because this business is a business that is very promising and has very good prospects for the future.

Potential and market segmentation

Along with the human desire to use goods that are resistant to rupture and the need for rubber elastic at this time will continue to evolve and increase in line with the growth of the automotive industry, the needs of hospitals, medical equipment and household and so on. It is estimated that for the future the need for rubber will continue to increase. Of course this will be a good opportunity for Indonesia to export processed rubber and rubber industry in Indonesia to other countries.

With regard to an increase in demand for natural rubber in the industrialized countries of the rubber commodity in the future, efforts to increase the supply of natural rubber to rubber and industrial production is a good step to be implemented. To support this all, keep in mind the development of rubber plantations.

The number of world rubber consumption increased and higher than existing production. With so Indonesia will have the opportunity to become the world's largest producer due to the major competitor countries such as Thailand and Malaysia increasingly difficult to get a shortage of land and labor is cheap so that it can be comparative and competitive advantages of Indonesia in order to be better for the increase in the rubber industry.

is a right decision when you choose to invest with us, because if the company's business areas of raw natural rubber has very good prospects and are guaranteed safe for the money you have invested. even in the short time the company will move very quickly so that the value of your investment will rise sharply as you think far exceed earlier.

and we will ensure security for the money you spend with us, so you do not have to worry about security issues the value of your investment with a high force of law. and we are sure this will be the best investment you will ever make for your penglaman.

we will wait for you in the city of Palembang, Indonesia to meet directly and negotiate on our business. and here we will pick for you personally to get to the location where we will discuss this in detail
hadyfrastiyoyahoocom
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest Oct 07, 2014
Moon1986 ,
Hi there. Im a resident in uae for over 5 years. And i work with a local bank. As for my understanding. The best , secure and most convenient product u can invest in is National bonds..im also an existing member. And i have got 2 million dhs invested on which i got around 200000 within 3 years...am so glad a guy introduced that to me...the good part is..u dont have to look after anythng. Just invest and relax..and enjoy quarterly profit share..besides its safe and 0 percent risk is involved since its owned by Dubai Govt...give it a thought...there is a guy i deal with i can get u in touch with him...cheers..
dawoodkareem
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Oct 23, 2014
we are proud to introduce to you our
biggest project in all turkey from the land owners with no commission

definitely the biggest and the best (
kristal şehir )

http://sahibindenkristalsehir.com/kristalsehir_english.html
ozkan
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Looking For A Business To Invest Nov 03, 2014
Moon1986 ,

Moon1986 ,
Hi,

We are looking for an investor for our upcoming business in the field of manufacturing and [url=#]tradingImage[/url] of construction related products which can sell all over MENA region. We are well experienced in this field with 8-10 years practical background.

Currently we are planning to start with a min. investment of AED.300,000/-. If we can get investors who can invest AED 1-2 million, then we can plan for a full scale of manufacturing unit for GRP , GRC & Portacabin divisions. Investment amount can be returned within 2 years with interest or profit. Every transactions / documents will be legally bounded.

So those who are interested please contact me in 00971-567112132Image00971-567112132 / mail - salesajman@gmail.com .

Warm Regards

Tom - 056-7112132Image056-7112132
abeypta
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses