Forex Managed Accounts/gold Spot/oil Trading

Topic locked
Forex managed accounts/gold spot/oil trading Aug 17, 2010
Hello

if someone interested open a managed fx account, or interested investing funds in gold spot, oil, some kind of stock market, commodities and bonds managed by professional money manager. you`re welcome to visit our website. please request additional information and send me pm.

4xman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Forex managed accounts/gold spot/oil trading Sep 01, 2010
Hi,

what's ur website address or contact number? I want to open an FX account

Thanks
bugog
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Forex managed accounts/gold spot/oil trading Sep 01, 2010
Hello

i*f*o*r*e*x*m*a*n*a*g*e*r c*o*m
4xman
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Forex managed accounts/gold spot/oil trading May 26, 2011
hello we are a turkish manufacturer and exporter of Decorative Insulation and Artistic Coating products. We are lookng for customers in Dubai and the nearby cities and the Mıddle East ,can you help .contact us c*h*a*h*i*n*e*z*@****d*e*l*l*e*g*r*o*u*p*c*o*m* thank you
delledekor
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Forex Managed Accounts/gold Spot/oil Trading Jun 26, 2013
Our trader uses a systematic currency strategy that is a proven winner. We make returns of 60%-80% net profit per year since 2002. Drawdown is 15%-20%.

I would strongly suggest investors open an account with us. Clients will hold their accounts with a London Brokerage.

For spam reasons, kindly email: fxmanagedfunds *A*T* gmail

We will send presentation details to parties interested. Minimum 20,000USD investment
forexbling
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Forex Managed Accounts/gold Spot/oil Trading Dec 05, 2014
tmtt , if you have been doing for decades, then you should be billionaires. Do not lie and waste peoples time.
forexbling
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Forex Managed Accounts/gold Spot/oil Trading Dec 18, 2014
hi
dear frinds do u want good business only profit no loss very clean n legal business in dubai. contact us skype..safdarkk ,gmail.safdarkhan1510@gmail.com .thank u ,,, my copmany profil...www.marigoldltd.com .....thank u

--- Dec 21, 2014 ---

hi
have any parson intersted with him i manag the forex account .we give u only profit we have no loss every month take a good profit .check my company profile http://www.marygoldltd.uk ......thank u

--- Dec 21, 2014 ---

bugog , hi
open account with him .www.marygoladltd.uk check comany web .contact us .safdarkhan1510@gmail.com ...... thank u
szamkhan
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Forex Managed Accounts/gold Spot/oil Trading Jun 05, 2016
Dear Friends ,

We have about 37 Millions of Venezuelan currency in Dubai and 200M in Venezuela bank account. We are looking for an investors or buyers to buy this currency against US Dollars or Dirhams. You may aware of the situation in Venezuela money crisis and the currency cannot wired through bank to bank out of Venezuela. Kindly help us to exchange this currency as soon as possible. Contact us if you are interested. 0521475926.or whatsapp 0528027922.
mrkkitchens
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Investors Looking for BusinessesForum Rules

Return to Investors Looking for Businesses