Vehicle Tracking Technology - UAE

Topic locked
Vehicle Tracking Technology - UAE Nov 23, 2014
Dear Guys,

Today i would like to share you about the latest technology in the middle east for the year 2014 - Telematics ( Smart Transportation).

As per Sheikh Mohammad's vision for a Smart Government , Smart Trasportation has been an influencial factor in this part of the world. The technology lies in communication of each vehicles in the road with its location and vehicles details like speed , braking , manuering etc.

The software features are much vast in this technology where an Operation manager can get to know the whole works and process happening at the site using this technology.He get notified on Overspeeding , Harsh braking , Geofencing , fuel alerts , theft alerts etc.

For logistics the advanced features like Vehicle Dispatching system and Route Navigation & optimization are very useful in terms on making sure the drivers deliver the material in the requested time for the maximum client satisfaction.

Currently i am employed in a company that is one of the leaders in providing this technology and i look forward to introducing this technology to every company who would like to have a transparent transport system within the company rules and regulations.

Thank You!!

expert4u
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai high tech talkForum Rules

Return to Dubai high tech talk