Solution For Freecall,Voipstunt,Voipcheap,Actionvoip Etc

Topic locked
Solution for Freecall,Voipstunt,Voipcheap,Actionvoip etc Apr 29, 2009
It seems a lot of people are frustrated because Etisalat has recently blocked all Betamax softwares such as Freecall, VOIPCheap, ActionVOIP, NET2PHONE, VOIPSTUNT etc so the users are UNABLE to sign in.

So relax, take a deep breath, chill, grasp yourself a coffee and smile because there is not one, but TWO ways that all the VOIPs mentioned above can be used without and any problems, restrictions and of course voice clarity remains PERFECT!

---1st Solution---

Visit http://www.hotspotshield.com/

-Download the software and install it.
-After installation, just connect HSS and you will be able to log in your VOIP softwares!!

---2nd Solution---

Visit http://ultravpn.lynanda.com/

-Register yourself a user name and password.
-Download the software and install it
-After installation, enter your username and password and hit connect!
-Bingo you can log in and make crystal clear calls now!

If anyone faces any problems, please feel free to PM me and I promise you that I will help you till the time you are using your Betamax softwares without any problems :D

Try it out and give your feedbacks!
Share the knowledge too!

qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Unified Communication training Apr 29, 2009
One of the greatest North American UC training provider known as Voicebootcamp is in your city now for CCVP PLUS training.

CCVP PLUS is an excellent way to come to Cisco’s VoIP world. It gives you maximum efficiency because you will know how much money you have saved only after you have completed our course. In 12 days you
will learn about 90% of the Cisco Unified Communication products, how to use them by doing it yourself.There will be over 75 labs focusing in installation, configurations, integrations of Cisco UC Products.
Normal CCVP Bootcamp does not cover Presence, Unity Voicemail, MeetingPlace or even Cisco Unified Contact Center. In only 12 days you get an opportunity to see, learn and do it yourself. Also,you will get a free copy of UC KnowledgeBase that is our upcoming product to be released soon . Visit our website to sign up for a Free lite version.

The bootcamp starts on the 4th May, please contact our sales team if you are interested in attending the class.

Regards,

Takbir Ahmed
Voicebootcamp
Takbir
Dubai Forum Visitor

Apr 30, 2009
Thanks qouiou for the solution.It works great and even more faster than before... :wink:
freeneasy1
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Aug 12, 2009
hotsheld is also blocked..is there any other way
amitmathur
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 12, 2009
PM me giving your email.

I will send you hotspot shield setup.
qouiou
Dubai Forums Member

Aug 13, 2009