Yoga-Health

Topic locked
Yoga-Health Jun 15, 2009
Yoga is the oldest method to acquire the health. Yoga not only gifts you with the overall body fitness but also maintains your health at the optimum best. Yoga techniques are so perfect that they initially remove all your body abnormalities and improve your resistance power, so you remain away from the diseases. Yoga is a guaranteed fitness mantra as whoever has used it is living a healthy and happy life. Yoga stimulates the physical health and also improves your mental health. Depression and tensions can be overcome with the help of the Yoga techniques.

Yoga done regularly promotes the health naturally without any drawbacks. Yoga is the medicine to all the human ailments. Yoga makes your life peaceful and makes you enjoy the feeling of the spiritual happiness. Yoga also helps you maintain your weight constant that safeguards yourself from the obesity. Yoga is found to beneficial in improving the overall body functioning. Instead of going to the gymnasium, I would rather suggest everyone to practice yoga because it is easy to do and great in results. Go through the below mentioned Yoga techniques that will help you improve your health.

1. Pranayama

Pranayama is the easiest posture of the Yoga. In this posture you only learn is to control your breathing. At the first step you need to sit calm and then take the air through one nostril, close both the nostrils for 5 to 10 seconds and then blow out the air through another nostril. You need to do the same procedure with both the nostrils. This posture helps you to breathing problems, promotes proper digestion, treats asthma, etc.

2. Surya Namaskaram

Surya Namaskaram as the name suggests is the asana for lord Surya. The term Surya Namaskaram means a salutation to Sun. It is an entire body workout which tones up the digestive system, improves blood circulation, treat constipation and dyspepsia. Additionally it also increases the oxygen content in the body. This posture is also found to be very useful in increasing the sexual stamina. Premature ejaculation and Impotence can be treated by Surya Namaskaram. This posture is just like the dips but to learn it you need to follow the diagram mentioned above. Follow the sequence mentioned in the diagram.

3. Shavasana

Shavasana is the yoga technique used to reduce the stress and tensions. The best thing about this asana is you can practice this asana anytime in a day. Shavasana is a very efficient treatment to treat sleep Apnea. This asana includes the sleeping posture. You only need to sleep on your back and stretch your hands and legs gently.

4. Padmasana

Padmasana means the lotus posture. In this posture you need to sit with the crossed leg and then breathe in a relaxed manner. Try to maintain your breathing and sit this way for at least 5 minutes. This asana is very good to improve your memory, increase immune power, improve blood circulation, and strengthens your legs muscles.

5. Bhujangasana

Bhujangasana is basically a posture from the hatha yoga (branch of Yoga). The etymology of the namae Bhujangasana is bhujanga means serpent and asana means pose. As this asana is like serpent hence called as Bhujangasana. For this asana you need to sleep on your stomach, keep you hand sideways palms facing the ground and then you should slightly lift your body upward. This asana promotes digestion and best technique to cure the back pain. Bhujangasana also increases the resistance power.

6. Navasana

Navasana is a bit difficult pose to learn, but after the regular practice you would be able to do it perfectly. This pose is found to very beneficial to overcome the stomach disorders. Navasana helps to improve the sperm quality and increase the sperm count. Navasana helps to improve your sexual stamina and helps you to hold the erection for long time during the sexual intercourse. For this asana first sit down then stretch your legs and uplift them to 45% angle and remain in this position as long as you can. Then slowly get the legs down and again practice the same thing. This asana looks like the boat so called as boat posture.

7. Sarvangasana

As the name suggests this asana is the entire body workout technique of Yoga. Sarvangasana is performed by first lying on back with hands under the mid-back, then lifting the legs, and lower body so that the body weight is supported on the head, body, neck, and arms. Please note that this pose requires a lot of practice and hard work to be learned. Note that this pose can be tried only in the presence of the professional yoga teacher. This pose benefits by strengthening all body muscles, treats high blood pressure; reduces menstruation pain in women; cures arthritis and thyroid disorders.

8. Tadasana

Tadasana is the standing posture of the yoga asanas. It is practiced by standing straight while maintaining all your weight on the toes, then stretching out slightly and again coming to the normal position. In the second step of Tadasana bend slightly with knees, rotate the thighs slightly, and then again get straight. This asana is very beneficial for the thighs strengthening, relieves back pain, and increase stamina.

9. Vrksasana

Vrkasana is the very good posture to tone leg muscles, enhance stamina, and improve concentration. Vrkasana is also found to be beneficial in increasing sexual appetite. It has been observed the men who practice Vrkasana regularly have a very good sexual health. If you want to treat the erectile dysfunction or impotence then you should start practicing Vrkasana regularly. To do Vrkasana you should first stand straight, then uplift your one leg, bend it, and rest the feet on other leg. Then move your hand upwards and join both the palms. This asana is often termed as Tree pose of Yoga.

10. Shalabasana

Shalabasana is the yoga technique used to cure all the digestive problems. This technique practiced for a month improves your digestive power and improves the flexibility of back muscles. Lower back pain is treated by this asana. It also strengthens the arms and shoulders. Practicing Shalabasana is a very easy task. Just sleep on your stomach and using hands as pillow under head or keeping them sideways you need to lift your legs upright.

Start doing the Yoga regularly if you want to maintain the good health throughout the lifespan.

jadsn003
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 15, 2009
Dude you need to post pics if this is gonna make any sense at all.

Personally I follow the Surya Namaskar couple of times a day and the Ashtanga Yoga like once a week.

The Sun Salutation(Surya Namaskar) is a full body stretch. Great way to kickstart your day and whenever you feel tired and drained of energy.

Ashtanga is a little complex but does an awesome job of toning the body and they say it improves blood circulation and all. This is not for beginners.

Yoga is a good reason to stretch and it's been proven, doing a few daily stretches will go a long way in maintaining one wellness and fitness.
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
I tried that Bikram Yoga at STRETCH and it was excellent.

Done in 42 degrees of heat for 90 minutes. OUCH! When you finish your heart feels like it is bursting out of your chest!

Unfortunately the timings were not convenient for me so I had to stop. Would love to find something similar though.

Smoggie
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Jun 15, 2009
The sauna yoga. Awsome stuff.
How does one stay focussed with sweaty bikini clad babes all round? :D
Misery Called Life
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 15, 2009
It's difficult. Very difficult. The imagination runs wild! :)
smoggie
Dubai Expat Helper

Re: Yoga-Health Feb 03, 2011
yes i agree i should have posted images for better understanding.

regards
jadsn003
Raymeds
jadsn003
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga-Health Jun 29, 2011
I love yoga, could somebody recommend lady yoga instructor in Dubai?
Suzan911
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga-Health Dec 19, 2011
Acro Yoga is also very good for the body
dubairunner
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga-Health Jan 07, 2012
I love Yoga and I do it everyday, I am getting great benefit.

--- Jan 07, 2012 ---

I have shared my idea about herbal life here,

At this time there are usually a great deal of herbalife products evaluations on the actual net about Herbalife belgirr along together with the challenge is actually people do not necessarily know which often generally analysis to be able to believe or get suggestions as effectively as suggestions by way of. Every Herbalife belgirr examination is going to vary depending on a number of people's endures through alongside together with feelings with regards in order to herbalife , so a number of Herbalife mlm customer feedback will probably be fantastic along with several adverse. The actual fantastic herbalife bestselling testimonials will become about promoters.

Thank you
Mikaylajobs
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Yoga-Health Apr 24, 2012
According to me the yoga, is very good for the body. If you do yoga early in the morning, than it give many advantages. Daily exercises are great way to relieve stress in your day and can bring sense of well being of your life. Suffering from hypertension individual, may benefits from yoga, and yoga can decrease stres also.
For more information visit Boot Camp Burlingame
Eliezerrr
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Yoga-Health Oct 18, 2012
Hi guys ... Really informative, information about yoga-health and also really nice above comments, guys, i also have some information about it, which i want to share with you. According to my personal view, yoga is very beneficial, and yoga is really good for health, you should take yoga and you also should eat healthy foods because healthy foods it also good for your body and health...

restaurants gold coast
Harry20
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Yoga-Health Oct 21, 2012
A nice yoga song http://adf.ly/DtOZL
cheer76
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga-Health Oct 25, 2012
Hi everyone ...

Really nice talking about yoga-health and also really nice above comments, guys, i also have some information about yoga-health which i want to share with you, there is no doubt yoga is too good for health, guys according to my personal view, you should take yoga- regularly and also you should eat healthy foods, because healthy foods, is also too for health ...

restaurants gold coast
Harry20
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Yoga-Health Nov 12, 2012
jadsn003 ,

Here are some benefits of do yoga daily at morning I want to told you.

Yoga make the body flexible and strong.It make the breathing system correct.It take the useful nutrients in our body that help our body.It make save our body from harmful diseases like heart,liver and stomach problems.It make the body stamina.Yoga make our mind and body relax and fresh all the time.It make away the stress far away from us and made our mind eligible for think positively and up to the mark.

Please make me suggestions:
smithjoe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Yoga-Health Nov 12, 2012
Yoga is amazing , but personally mediatation works better for me...i have downloaded amazing music ..music can change your brain frequency..how you feel is all about the frequency in your brain..when you are stressed listen to the mediiation music and you can overcome anything you want...tibetian bells are the best.....
martika
Dubai Forum User

Re: Yoga-Health Jan 20, 2014
Here it is a list of yoga classes in Dubai:
Zen Yoga Dubai

BBC building 10,Media city +9714-367-0435

Springs 14, Town Centre shopping mall +9714-422-4643

Jumeirah Town Centre, Beach road, Jumeirah +9714-349-2933

http://www.yoga.ae/ There are many packages for all segments of clients

Open air yoga in Safa Park every Friday at 8.30 with Dubai's loveliest yoga teachers who volunteer their time to let you start your weekend right...
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Open-Air ... 7380807544

Healing Boutique
Phone:+97150 4538968

Yoga Style: Traditional, Hatha, Intutive and Therapu

http://www.healingboutique.net/

Yoga Om
The Market, level 1, Green Community, Dubai Investments Park, Dubai
Tel: 04 8853655
http://www.yogaom.ae/

Mantra Fitness club
http://www.mantrafitnessclub.com/
P.O.Box 29451