Water Fasting

Topic locked
Water fasting Mar 12, 2012
Anyone ever went on a water fast for weight loss?

I'm not interested in knowing the pros and cons, as I'm already familiar with all of that. What I'm interested in knowing, is if anyone on here, or someone they know, went on a water fast and how effective it was, weight loss wise.

Also, bigger people tend to lose a lot of weight when on a water fast, according to what I read in articles and personal blogs as well as Vlogs on youtube.

However, I'm contemplating doing this for myself, so I'm wondering if it would be as effective for slim/average people, as I noticed, and was told, the fat on people of my size or similar, is more stubborn.

Which is also true if you watch all those weight loss shows, where people at the beginning of their low calorie diets lose tons of weight and the more they come closer to an average size, the weight loss rate decreases week by week.

I just couldn't find on the web anything that mentions the effectiveness of water faster -weight loss wise- for smaller people.

Either way I'm starting one tomorrow, so if anyone wants to join so we could support one another, feel free to pm me :) Would appreciate any input on the subject.

PARANOID
Dubai forums Addict

Re: Water Fasting Mar 14, 2012
Weight loss techniques vary from one person to another. What works for you might not work for others. You need to find a technique that works for you.

I suggest you try it and see how you feel and what difference it makes.
blueshift
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai