IVF / Fertility Treatment

Topic locked
IVF / Fertility Treatment Jan 31, 2006
Hi

Has anyone undergone IVF or any kind of fertility treatment in Dubai, or know of someone who has?

If we can find quality treatment husband and I want to start IVF as soon as we arrive in Dubai.

Any advice, stories etc.. greatly appreciated!

Meggie
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 07, 2006
not in dubai but my sister tried it three times to no avail aparantly thats the maximum you can try she is now adopting a chinese baby, hope it works out for you, good luck :wav:
boostah
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 09, 2006
i know singapore has a fantastic IVF program. my sisters healthy baby girl is testement to that.
richmc
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 12, 2006
They do it here and they have very good facilities too. check ou Dubai Gynaecology and fertility centre. Then there is a clinic called conceive headed by a remarkable doc.
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Feb 15, 2006
Thank you all for your valued advice. I've also tried the expatmum forum which has been really helpful.

The Dubai Gynaecology & Fertility Centre has been recommended a few times so I've emailed them some questions. I've also phoned them twice and they're always very friendly and kind.

Thanks again... all being well there'll be a Dubai baby in the year ahead!
Meggie
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 15, 2006
Thank you all for your valued advice. I've also tried the expatmum forum which has been really helpful.

The Dubai Gynaecology & Fertility Centre has been recommended a few times so I've emailed them some questions. I've also phoned them twice and they're always very friendly and kind.

Thanks again... all being well there'll be a Dubai baby in the year ahead!
Meggie
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Feb 15, 2006
best of luck !!! and keep us posted.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 10, 2007
Hi Meggie - am wondering if you ever did get to DGFC in Dubai ? successful I hope ? :D

I know its been over a year since you posted - but I hope to go to DGFC too and was searching for anyone who had. Please do get in touch if you have. ..or if anyone else out there has ?

thanks !!

Sheda.
sheda
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Aug 03, 2009
I went recently used used a GREAT clinic here in Dubai from recommendation ladies on fertilityfreinds website. Loads ladies on that forum have babies or are currently pregnant from recieving treatment from this clinic.

Dr Fakih is from usa and has over 25 years of expirence in the field of IVF. I m currently pregnant, along with 4 other ladies in my cycle! :lol:

Anyway his website has all the info google him fakihivf you get website with all the contact info, cost etc.

best of luck ladies.
newuae
Dubai Forum Guest

undefined Jan 26, 2014
Meggie , I would highly recommend Bourn Hall Clinic Dubai, It is a branch of the famous Bourn Hall Clinic in the UK which invented the IVF Treatment in 1980 and were responsible for the first IVF baby to be concieved. They follow quality and international protocols with stimulation and are very nice. They also hold monthly free fertility seminars for couples to attend if they want to simply check out the clinic and are seeking more information on the different treatments available. It is the only clinic i saw out of the 5 I went to that was of the quality we are looking for. Their staff and doctors are very attentive and gave us all the time we wanted in the consultation. Their Number is 04 7055055, www.bournhall-clinic.ae - Good Luck !
ruthdubai
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 29, 2015
I couldn't afford it here in Dubai but lucky one of my friends from germany recommend Lady-Comp baby fertility monitor and I can only say its been the best purchase I have made as now I'm a mom. It took 3 months but I don't think thats long compared to many other people I have heard who has been trying for years. I can diffidently recommend it to other women. Plus its natural and completely hormone free. I was not liking the idea of having to eat the medicine with hormones. Here is a link :) www.lady-comp.ae

Good luck!
Alex2
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai