Hijama(Cupping) Treatment Center In Dubai?

Topic locked
Hijama(Cupping) treatment center in Dubai? Aug 09, 2006
Hello friends, do u guys know any Hijama(Cupping) center in Dubai?

Thanx.

khiladi0007
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 09, 2006
What is that?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
sage & onion wrote:What is that?

its a medical treatment

check this website

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijama
khiladi0007
Dubai Forum Guest

Aug 09, 2006
This is interesting;

Hijama (Arabic حجامة lit. “Sucking”) is a process often translated as either blood letting or cupping, although it is fundamentally different to both. Hijama involves extracting bad blood from the body by means of making small incisions and sucking.

Hijama is normally performed on the head, but can be performed anywhere on the body, often at the site of an ache or pain in order to ease or alleviate it.

Hijama is generally performed by Muslims as it is form of medicine specifically mentioned and encouraged by the prophet Muhammad (صلى الله عليه و سلم): It is mentioned in a hadith recorded by Al-Bukhaari (5263) and Muslim (2952) that “Hijama is among your best remedies” (خير ما تداويتم به الحجامة) and nowadays it is predominantly practiced in the Arabian Gulf.

The site on the body chosen for Hijama is first shaved to ensure a tight seal with the cup. The mouth of a cup (metal, glass and plastic cups are generally used, although traditionally horns were used) is placed on the skin at the site chosen for cupping (alternatively leeches can be used). Then a tight seal is created, generally by burning a small piece of paper or cotton inside the vessel, so that the mouth of the cup clings to the skin. Alternatively a machine can be used instead of the method described above. The cup is left to cling to the skin for a few minutes, then it is lifted off and a couple of very small incisions are made in the skin, normally with a razor blade. The cup is then put back as it was before until it is filled with the bad blood that comes out of the veins. This blood is generally either black or very dark red, and is clearly distinguishable from the patient’s normal blood.

Hijamah can be used to treat circulatory diseases, blood pressure, chest diseases, headache, eye, rheumatic, and joint pain, as well as to improve memory.

Hijamah is practiced in UAE in medical centres by licenced unani doctors.Details can be had through www.unanidoctors.com

Retrieved from "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hijama"
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Aug 09, 2006
somehow i dont like the sound of that
175bpm
Dubai Forums Veteran

Aug 09, 2006
175bpm wrote:somehow i dont like the sound of that

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

HIJAMAH Jul 13, 2009
HI, I KNOW ONE MEDICAL CENTER WHICH IS APPROVED BY MINISTRY OF HEALTH AND HAS A UNANI DOCTOR DOING HIJAMAH, NAME OF THE CENTER IS HIND MEDICAL CENTER SHARJAH. ON THE ROAD BETWEEN BUKHATIR MASJID AND CRICKET STADIUM, I HOPE THIS INFO WILL BE HELPFULL. :?
Scorpion1972
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 10, 2014
i m also doing hijama in pakistan my name is dilawaiz chaudhry i want to come dubai n wana join ur community cn u tell me the procedure
dilawaizx
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined May 22, 2014
Dr. Iftikhar Saifi
Ibn al Nafees Medical Clinic
Dubai
Goggle : ' dr. Iftikhar hijamah ' to watch His Video

--- May 22, 2014 ---

IkarIm
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Hijama(Cupping) Treatment Center In Dubai? May 27, 2014
I am a health manager from China, I have a skill called Diancixue
Luciaqin
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Nov 07, 2014
Luciaqin ,

Can your treatment cure high blood pressure
DNat9221
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Feb 13, 2015
dilawaizx ,
Hi content me on ahmad_0786@hotmail.com
dilawaizx ,

dilawaizx ,
asa9asa999
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Jan 08, 2016
I need to buy Hijama Treatment cup please let me know from whare i can get those cup. My email badar350@yahoo.com and my phone no. is 00971558371882 please I am waiting for ur ans.
badar350
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

undefined Mar 07, 2016
I want to do practice of cupping therapy in fubai . I m a cupping therapist of Pakistan.
Have do any person cupping therapy?
aamir
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai