Health Insurance!

Topic locked
Health insurance! Apr 15, 2012
which is the best health insurance services

Christian358
Dubai Forum Visitor

Re: Health Insurance! Apr 16, 2012
Impossible to answer, as it depends what you're looking for, whether you have any pre-existing conditions etc. But try companies for private insurance such as Good Health, BUPA or a broker who can get a deal for you.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Re: Health Insurance! Apr 21, 2012
For many seniors across the country, trying to choose the best plan Medicaresupplemental insurance can be a difficult choice. There are many differentoptions, and many citizens (elderly or disabled persons) are overwhelming to choose one that is best for them.

Lets start with some of the basics ... Medicare "gap" insurance plans are designed by Medicare. This means that all Medicare Medigap plans are required by law to offer the same coverage and same benefits as compared tovarious companies. In a nutshell - all companies offer such plans are identical,the only difference is price.

Currently there are a total of ten (10) additional Medicare plans. These plansare set in a point system, ranging from Plan A, all the way to Plan No. There's really no rhyme or reason why they are letters like this, it is simply to make it easier to compare both with different Medicare supplement plans (akaMedigap) insurance companies.

Below we will enter some brief details on the various Medicare plans that are available on the market today. This will help give you a good idea of what theplans are recommended and most often purchased by people like you.Although a total of 10 floors on the market, most of the plans are so similar in terms of cost and coverage that makes sense looking at the plans that have bigdifferences and maintaining a good level of coverage.
walkharris
BANNED

Re: Health insurance! Apr 22, 2012
Forget about Arab Orient - they're dreadful.
marsm
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Health Insurance! Apr 24, 2012
The normal health insurance plan, was specially designed to function, as an inexpensive limited benefits alternative to the major group health insurance, cover which are very expensive. try this ZNP PSL healthcare this company have normal rates.
Eliezerrr
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Health Insurance! May 20, 2012
There are many.. what type of plan your are looking for family, individual? Whats is the premium amount you looking at? There are many portals who can help you compare the plans.
altafabdullah
BANNED

Re: Health Insurance! Nov 12, 2012
For me its really impossible to answer of this.I am a Fitness trainer and will come soon to dubai.If you have the questions regarding to health and fitness.So,it would really helpful for you and I can made you better suggestions.
smithjoe
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Re: Health Insurance! Nov 28, 2012
Here I found a list of Health insurance agencies
Hope it helps you!!
angelican
Dubai Forum Visitor

undefined Feb 16, 2014
Try Alwyn Owens of Dubai Finacial Advice. He's in Dubai and a good financial advisor for my family. Check his website to know more about him: http://dubaifinancialadvice.com/health-cover. You can contact him at info@dubaifinancialadvice.com or call him 0555518102
abriannerossi
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Health Insurance! Mar 05, 2015
Based on my personal experience, I will recommend ADCB's medical insurance policy for NRIs for the maximum insured sum of Rs. 500,000. This policy is renewable to a maximum age of 75 years subject to the company’s discretion. I would suggest visiting the bank's website for further details.
JennyMorrow
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai