Health Insurance

Topic locked
Health Insurance Oct 14, 2009
Hi,
I am planning to move to Dubai and I am looking into local health insurance I could suscribe to.
I am having a hard time figuring out which are the insurance with complete medical plan among all the one available: could you let me know the 3-4 insurance companies that are the most interesting (most complete, with the most suscribers...) so I can contact them?
Thank you in advance for your help!
All the best

sylvhans
Dubai Forum Guest

Insurance Companies In Dubai Oct 15, 2009
Hi,
Insurance companies by doctor-dubai.com provides a detailed listing of virtually all health insurance companies as well as general insurance companies operating in Dubai, UAE The information includes contact information and website addresses.
Thanks
ahmed45
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Re: Insurance Companies In Dubai Oct 15, 2009
ahmed45 wrote:Hi,
provides a detailed listing of virtually all health insurance companies as well as general insurance companies operating in Dubai, UAE The information includes contact information and website addresses.
Thanks

Thank you for this answer: it is already a good start.
But, since there is 69 companies listed there, do you have an idea of the one it would be the easistes to to turn to? Like the 3 or 4 most important one in Dubai for medical insurance?

Thanks in advance!
sylvhans
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Health Insurance Mar 02, 2014
Try Alwyn Owens of Dubai Finacial Advice. He's in Dubai and a good financial advisor for my family. Check his website to know more about him: http://dubaifinancialadvice.com/health-cover. You can contact him at info@dubaifinancialadvice.com or call him 0555518102
abriannerossi
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Health and Medicine in DubaiForum Rules

Return to Health and Medicine in Dubai