Photos At Dubai Skyscrapers?

Topic locked
Photos at Dubai skyscrapers? Mar 19, 2009
I'm looking for names of Dubai skyscrapers or other tall buildings where we could walk in, take the elevator to the top, and snap a photo or two. Where can we do photographs? I would love to snap a few photos so that i could remember my vacation and good time in Dubai.

dodot
Dubai Forums Member

Mar 22, 2009
Thats a good question.

Can some of the local residents inform us about the buildings we can visit for tourist attractions and vantage captures?
RobbyG
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Mar 22, 2009
Just go to Sheikh Zayed Road and keep clicking boths side until you cross the Marina. A few good Bldgs are located on the creek. The Old Shereton hotel. Some find find in old, ugly and not tall enough. But it reminds of of OLD Dubai and gives me that warm nostalgic feeling. Its one of the oldest bldg on that road. Also the other few new-ish Govt Bldgs next to it are not bad.

As for names. Think of the first word that comes to your mind and then put tower or tower'S behind it and we probally have it.
desertdudeshj
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

May 23, 2009
If you find a real estate agent, who has offer (to sell, or to let) in tall buildings, will help you to go is and take photos... I have a good frend who allways help me.
Thomas Gardenis
Dubai Forums Member

Re: Photos at Dubai skyscrapers? Aug 27, 2013
Burj Khalifa
MariamSe
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Re: Photos At Dubai Skyscrapers? Jan 13, 2014
I will revive this topic since I am too really interested in skyscrapers in Dubai with roofs or platforms open for photographers.
Andyba
Dubai Forum Admin

Re: Photos At Dubai Skyscrapers? Jan 13, 2014
As for Burj Khalifa, these are prices for tickets at the observation deck:
Adult (12 years +)
General Admission (Dated & Timed) -125 AED
Immediate Entry AdmissionAED -400 AED

Child (4 - 12 years)
General Admission (Dated & Timed) -95 AED
Immediate Entry AdmissionAED -400 AED

Infant (Below 4 years)
General Admission (Dated & Timed) -free
Immediate Entry Admission- free

You can book tickets in advance online at this site https://tickets.atthetop.ae/eticketing/homepage.aspx It will save u a good deal of money :)
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Guide and photosForum Rules

Return to Dubai Guide and photos