Will I Get NOC?

Topic locked
Will I get NOC? Nov 26, 2006
I have worked for a company for 2 1/2 years. Is is eazy for me to get NOC from this company and transfer my visa to a new company which has offered me?, will i get any ban from this company?

myousuff
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Will I get NOC? Nov 26, 2006
myousuff wrote:I have worked for a company for 2 1/2 years. Is is eazy for me to get NOC from this company and transfer my visa to a new company which has offered me?, will i get any ban from this company?

If you're running away from current company or the new company is your current company's competitor, you'll get banned most likely.
xty
Dubai Forums Veteran

Re: Will I get NOC? Nov 26, 2006
myousuff wrote:I have worked for a company for 2 1/2 years. Is is eazy for me to get NOC from this company and transfer my visa to a new company which has offered me?, will i get any ban from this company?

It will depend on your relationship with the Company, it is up to them.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 26, 2006
Depending on your qualifications etc, if your existing Company impose the ban, the new company can overturn it by paying a fine.

To be honest, what I have been told my PRO/HR's etc is that they would prefer people to get bans i.e. NO NOC's cos it makes it a lot quicker for them to process the new application. The transfer can be a pain. hey, i have no idea, i don't deal in that shit, but thats what i have been told1
yorky500
Dubai forums GURU

Nov 27, 2006
yorky500 wrote:Depending on your qualifications etc, if your existing Company impose the ban, the new company can overturn it by paying a fine.

To be honest, what I have been told my PRO/HR's etc is that they would prefer people to get bans i.e. NO NOC's cos it makes it a lot quicker for them to process the new application. The transfer can be a pain. hey, i have no idea, i don't deal in that shit, but thats what i have been told1

The transfer is simple if both Companies cooperate.
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Nov 27, 2006
Thank you guyz for your reply.. really appricaited.
myousuff
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum