Is There RPG Store In Dubai?

Topic locked
Is there RPG Store in Dubai? Jun 23, 2007
I want to buy D20 dices for FRP, i play Dungeons n Dragons, but i cannot seem to find a store for miniatures and dices in Dubai!?
Do you have any idea where could i find these?
Thank You...

isatche
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 25, 2007
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is dubai u idiot not freaking loserville or dorktown u play dragons and Dungeons u wont get tht kinda shit here and if u do u please tell me where u got it frm so i can have tht place bown up :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 26, 2007
You have nickname "Westside" and you call me looser and idiot?!
Hahaha, I wonder why most stupid are always most loud? You can only dream to be in my skin just for one day, so go home gangsta nigga wannabe and read something for difference.
Hahaha... stupid ass :D
isatche
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 26, 2007
isatche wrote:You have nickname "Westside" and you call me looser and idiot?!
Hahaha, I wonder why most stupid are always most loud? You can only dream to be in my skin just for one day, so go home gangsta nigga wannabe and read something for difference.
Hahaha... stupid a#s :D

fist things first i aint no gangsta wannabe and secondly u are a freaking nerd princess this thread shall be moved to fight culb moron u cant even acess it u dumb fool freaking nerd loser go get a life shit head and next time watch it who u go bark at freaking dipshit
westside
Dubai forums Addict

Jun 27, 2007
I am not your mamma to bark to me like that, if she loves that stuff (and i know she does), that doesn't mean that i do.
Second of all, your post talks enough about your IQ and state of mind if that thing of yours can be called mind. You are just sad little creature full of hate, trying to be popular with that westside pimp your mamma hoe looks that you are trying to pull. So, why don't you just look up to your mother and be a little btch that you are.
I am at least honest to myself and i am not trying to be anyhing except myself. I like that neardy stuff and the very tought that you cannot comprehend any of this makes you full of anger! Hahaha, i know you are sad little creature, but it makes me wanna laugh, hahhaa...
isatche
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Jun 27, 2007
wow westside, did your girlfriend dump you again?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Jun 27, 2007
OK, here's a useful answer!

The Park N Shop in Jumeirah 3 on Al Wasl road WILL be able to help you. They have a games store attached which sells Warhammer 40K and some D&D stuff.
^ian^
UAE, Dubai Forums Lord of the posts

Jun 27, 2007
Thank you for info. Sorry because thread turned out the way it is, but what can i say...
Maybe some moderator can delete those few posts?
isatche
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum