Sharjah Freezone Ban Queries???

Topic locked
sharjah freezone ban queries??? Jan 23, 2008
HI i work for a company in duabi as a sales executives and the company is a sharjah freezone company hence my visa is sponsored by saif zone, i have few queries regarding this: i have not been provided the labor contract though i have already signed it without sighting it in saif zone at the time of medical however my i have the photocopy of my offer letter given by my "employer" which says 3 years contarct and six months probation period during that period i can leave the job and in the same offer letter its mentioned if break the contarct i have to pay 3000 dirhams to my employer plus NOC and salary cert charges to the saif zone authorities in order to get it. I would like to know

1) how to get the labor contarct and how important is the offer letter which is given to me by my employer. does offer letter given by the company hold the same valus as the labor contarct given the saif zone authority?

2)will there be any ban put by imigration dept(theres no labor ban since its a sharjah freezone company)if i switch to any non free zone comp in?
dubai or a freezone company either way within the probationary period.

i have searched alot to find the solution for the above mentioned problems but all in vain

it would be a great help for me if any one gives the authentic solution for this queries.

thanks in advance.

cooldude123
Dubai Expat Wannabe

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum