Searching For A Online Map Of Dubai / Flats In Dubai

Topic locked
Searching for a Online Map of Dubai / Flats in Dubai Dec 22, 2003
Hi i have to questions and hope that someone can help me,

iam searching for a good map of Dubai on the Interent. Dubai Locator doesn't function with my Laptop. Any idea about some good ones on the Internet but please only detailed ones especially the Bur Dubai Area from the Creek to the Internet city?

2. will be moving to Dubai as of next April. Iam seraching for nice 2 B/R appartment. i have been to Dubai many times on short visits. I have searched many online places espcially the onlinesite of Gulfnews. My budget is around 30 and max. 35K/Year. The no go areas: Deira/Ghusais ans everything to the eat of the creek (Sharjah..etc.). The ideal place would be Mankhoul/Satwa...but there i will hardly get something good with this budget. I would need to drive to Sheikh Zayed Road everyday (in the middle at the hight of Um Suqqaym). Driving time of 20 Minutes is acceptable. so any ideas?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Amir707

Dec 27, 2003

Hey Amir,
All you gotta do, pal, is run a search on google.com. Get tens of maps there, some good and detailed, some not so good. Lots of info there too.
Getting a 2 BR flat in Satwa for the kind of money you have in mind shouldnt be difficult, Mankhoul I aint that sure.
Anyways, no point in looking for apartments now, when u gonna be moving to Dubai only next April, unless you plan to pay rent for the apt. right from now on. Plenty time for you to find one in a fortnight or so. You'd have to go through the newpaper classifieds for that.
Jeff
Dubai Forum Visitor

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum