How Are Indian Men Treated @ Dubai's Nightclubs & Bars ?

Topic locked
How are Indian men treated @ Dubai's Nightclubs & Bars ? Dec 26, 2008
Fellow Expats,

I'm curious to know how DESI (Indian, Pakistani) men are treated in Dubai's nightclubs or bars.

I would like to know because im DESI, young and intend to visit some nightspots such as York, Rattlesnake, KUBU, Rockbottoms etc.

Prostitution is my thing and I truly hope that I won't be denied entry or services by Russian/Persian/Middle Eastern women.

I'm especially travelling to Dubai in order to satisfy my hunger for Russian & Lebenease women...............I could careless how much it will end up costing me...........................and of course I will use condoms.

By the way, I grew up in the United States, im thinking this will be an asset, what do you guys think ?

I'm hoping to get feedback from Desi men who have been to clubs and have experience with women other then just Chinease.

Feel free to send me a private message if you don't want to post openly on my thread , thanks everyone.

project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 26, 2008
In all honesty it won't make a difference if you come from the US. THe majority of the places you mentioned will charge you just for entering because you're an Indian and many will turn you away because you're a single male going on your own.

To be honest sleazes like you keep the horrible trade of traffiking in women going in countries like the UAE.
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 27, 2008
Listen Chocoholic I think I've already made it known as to how I feel for the whole pay for play scene.

Dude, it's the oldest profession in the world and quite frankly you and your little human right activists won't be putting a dent in too it at all.

Anyway, I could careless if they charge me more for going on, let me ask you this question.

As a young Indian with *MONEY* what are the chances of me getting laid with a hot CIS/Russian blonde or Arab/Persian ?

I think in the end it all boils down to money and they won't mind that im Indian.

That is my question to you.

As far as my opinion on the Arabs treating us differently because we're not white.

Let me say this, the Arabs despite their petro backed economies command no respect at all within the International community or at the United Nations.

There people are literally being treated like crap in countries like Lebanon, Syria, Palestine, Iraq etc.

Sure, there have been upsets, such as the 2006 Israeli war but still my point is.................they get humiliated on a daily bases despite being super rich, that's why deep down we don't respect them and will continue to be divided.

And i'll let you guys fill in the blanks as to who's advantage this is all going towards.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 27, 2008
looks like now you've 'minority politics' as a second argument besides the need for prostitution..

???

xl
muyesser
Dubai forums Addict

Dec 27, 2008
I don't car what you think Project. To the majority of members here, you just come across as a sad, pathetic individual who can't get a girl of his own, so he has to pay for it!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 27, 2008
Actually here in college i've had some decent looking girls who have shown interest in me.

However, I have a responsible job and have other things to worry about such as passing the next math exam.

This brings me back to my original point Choco.

Let's suppose I can't get some. Even if that's true, who cares ? it's always a comforting thought that love is available (for a fee that is) in Amsterdam, Dubai, Germany etc.

Oh and the ladies are drop dead beautiful, have ultra-figures and are service oriented.

That's what I believe in............service with a smile.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 27, 2008
Oh who cares - honestly!
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Dec 28, 2008
Oh man most your posts Prostitution related...dont you have anything els in mind??

mind
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 28, 2008
Oh by the way take care of your assets man before it falls of rotten... :lol: :lol:
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Mindnu,

You sound like an Indian member (Alli, Friend) based from your personal experiences, how are Indian men treated at the nightclubs and bars in Dubai ?

Have you seen Indian/Pakistani men with beautiful Russian blondes ?
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
mostly they like to hang out with wealthy Arabs you know why.. rarely ive seen them hang out with Indian men
Mindnu
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Yes I know why.

However, I believe that it's quite possible for a one nightstand with these women. Sure they'll go with a wealthy Arab, however, if an Indian pays them the same amount they should be willing as well.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Jesus you are a boring w*anker project3030. Try post about something else for a change.

At first it was kinda interesting because no one was talking about that side of things but now that ever post is about Whore Bars and includes you loudly bragging about "Prostitution is my thing!", "I love Russian women" it just gets boring.

Please stop. How many threads about whores do you need?

PS: Hmm... let me guess. A response starting with "But I just love Russian women" perhaps?
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 29, 2008
If you notice Captain, im just responding to other members.

I'm not creating any more new threads regarding prostitution.
project3030
Dubai Forums Frequenter

Dec 29, 2008
Good.
Captain Australia
Dubai chat master

Dec 31, 2008
SEX MANIAC!
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 03, 2009
LOL, dude you are sooo Sad.

You're the type of person that gives all indian people a bad name.

How's it feel that you have to pay for what most others get for free. I've seen plenty of ugly dudes hook up with the hottest girls. Not because of the money, because they have game.

You my horny-stranger have no game and no class for that matter.

Happy ******.
dresden
Dubai chat master

Jan 04, 2009
dresden wrote:LOL, dude you are sooo Sad.
You're the type of person that gives all indian people a bad name.
How's it feel that you have to pay for what most others get for free. I've seen plenty of ugly dudes hook up with the hottest girls. Not because of the money, because they have game.
You my horny-stranger have no game and no class for that matter.
Happy ******.

He's a premature ejaculating loser! :lol:
ArchitectRoel
Dubai forums Addict

Jan 08, 2009
He's a premature ejaculating loser!

hahahhhhahahahhaahahhaahhha...
ahamed
Dubai chat master

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum