Employment Visa

Topic locked
Employment Visa Apr 01, 2009
Hi,
I worked in Abudhabi from 2003 To 2004 7 went on leave in 2004 but did not return back since the company I was working not paying my salaries promptly. I understand the company is bankcrupted & blacklisted by UAE Labour department. Now I have an offer from a reputed company from sharjah the company has applied for my employment Visa will the UAE government process my Employment Visa. Can any one help me in this issue :roll:

sasi
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 01, 2009
Depends on whether the company listed you as having absconded in the first place. They might well have issues as you might be blacklisted and banned from coming back into the country.

Only way to find out is to ask immigration.

Did you tell the company this?
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2009
How to contact Immegration department
sasi
Dubai Forum Guest

Apr 02, 2009
Google
Chocoholic
Miss DubaiForums 2005

Apr 02, 2009
DNR 04 8818777

or Labour Dept. I don't know the number. Bans are only for a certain length of time, even if you had one it probably expired by now.
Speedhump
Dubai Forums Zealot

Apr 02, 2009
Speedhump wrote:Bans are only for a certain length of time, even if you had one it probably expired by now.

Not if it's a permanent ban. Ministry of Labour deals with work, DNRD (immigration) deals with residence ... unless you were a maid. Check with the MOL or ask the new company to check.
bonk
Dubai Master of Thread Hijackers

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum