Dubai Room

Topic locked
Dubai Room Nov 13, 2005
Please can anyone tell me if they would know a room or a studio for rent which would have a seperate kitchen or bathroom.

Or please can anyone tell me where would be the best place to rent in Dubai which would be quite (not too busy), central ( or not too far) and not too expensive.

Many thanks

Alex

aryashalmani
Dubai Expat Wannabe

Nov 16, 2005
What you're asking for is the holy grail of real estate :D

Check on www.gulfnews.com classifieds for prices.

As a reference, I'm living in a 2 bedroom apartment in Bur Dubai, in an OK neighbourhood, for 65,000 Dhs a year. Don't forget to add 5% finders fee (for the realtor) and about 2,000 Dhs down payment.

Good luck!
sleepless.in.dubai
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

Nov 21, 2005
Try the notice boards in places like Park n Shop, Union Coop and Spinneys-all supermarkets-Try the first two on Al Wasl Road I know I've seen people with notices up regarding shared rental. Also the suggestion about the paper is good there is also Kaleej Times too and they do have classifieds on line.
GAB
Dubai Forums Veteran

Have a room to let Nov 23, 2005
I have a room in an apartment, the bath is not ensuite but will be shared with one more person only and the rent includes daily servicing of the bathroom. Luxurious building behind Bur Juman. Includes S/P and gym and even parking if you like. AED3.500 per month includes elec/water + room is furnished and bathroom servicing.

However, note you will be sharing with us a family....rooms are far apart and there should be no disturbance.

Contact me if you like: 0504216700
audreygaur
Dubai Forums Enthusiast

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum