Does Employment Visa Process Required Original Passport&visa

Topic locked
Does Employment Visa process required original passport&visa Sep 07, 2013
kindly help me out of my doubt, i just felt something is not right here and i need help.

i came into Dubai for short term course and i got a job in my 2nd month, i am currently on Long term Visit Visa and it will expire this month but the PRO of the company told me to bring my Original passport, visa and photograph for my Visa procedure, it sound odd to me and i'm suspecting something funny/bad is going to happen.

i haven't signed any document with the company, yet to attest my certificates, no medical, I've not gone for my exit and my friends told me that copy of my visa page and copy of my passport is sufficient but i am seriously in doubt, i am still with the original passport and visa but PRO will come for it tomorrow. Please guys what should i do?

tbabe
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: Does Employment Visa Process Required Original Passport& Jan 19, 2014
Hi! These documents to Dubai's Ministry of Labor office you need in order to obtain a labor card. Include a passport-sized photo, three copies of your employment contract and photocopies of your entry visa, medical records and employer's labor license. Then you must to apply for a residence visa from the Dubai General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs. Fill out the residence visa application form on-site and provide your original passport, original medical records or health certificate, original entry permit, two passport-size photos and photocopies of your labor card or labor card processing receipt.
raintear
Dubai forums Addict

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum