Contraceptive Pill

Topic locked
Contraceptive pill Dec 23, 2006
Hi I am a young female who just recently moved to Dubai…and was wondering how I can get my hands on the contraceptive pill??? If it is available here!

Thanks for any advice given
X

Jay2006
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

Re: Contraceptive pill Dec 23, 2006
Jay2006 wrote:Hi I am a young female who just recently moved to Dubai…and was wondering how I can get my hands on the contraceptive pill??? If it is available here!

Thanks for any advice given
X

have you tried getting a Doctors prescription???
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 23, 2006
and why it needs doctor's prescription? Seriously, do we need doctor's prescription here before buying them? :roll: it should be available over the counter i supposed just like condoms.
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2006
asc_26 wrote:and why it needs doctor's prescription? Seriously, do we need doctor's prescription here before buying them? :roll: it should be available over the counter i supposed just like condoms.

no, its so easy to get them over here. just go to any pharmacy and ask a pharmacist.
bushra21
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 23, 2006
asc_26 wrote:and why it needs doctor's prescription? Seriously, do we need doctor's prescription here before buying them? :roll: it should be available over the counter i supposed just like condoms.

It was just a suggestion, never having purchased the item I didn't know. Sorry ASC if I caught you at a wrong moment :)
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Dec 23, 2006
hahaha.. just wondering by your post sage, because i see a lot of condoms displayed in hypermarkets and even pregnancy tests and why not contraceptive pills?
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Dec 23, 2006
asc_26 wrote:hahaha.. just wondering by your post sage, because i see a lot of condoms displayed in hypermarkets and even pregnancy tests and why not contraceptive pills?

So you and me in the same boat then, you don't know either :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

posting in Dubai Expat Help ForumForum Rules

Return to Dubai Expat Help Forum