FIVE FOR A CAUSE

Topic locked
FIVE FOR A CAUSE Mar 19, 2007
Date 23rd march 2007

Venue - Nautilus Academy, Al Musalla Towers, Bank street

This event is held in order to raise funds for the breast cancer foundation of the emirates.

Awesome prizes will be available to those participating, from hot air balloon rides to the latest in home use gym equipment - and the more you donate, the greater your chances to win!

Classes are happening outdoors so bring lots of sun cream!
Goody bags for all attendees and the chance to donate to a most worthy cause.

10.00 am registration
11.00 am to 12.00 pm BODY COMBAT
12.15 pm to 1.15 pm RPM
1.30 pm to 2.30 pm BODY PUMP
2.45 pm to 3.45 pm BODY ATTACK
4.00 pm to 5.00pm BODY STEP

Minimum donation to take part in all this and more - AED 50 ( for those wishing to raise additional sponsorship for the event- sponsorship forms will be available at participating outlets).

Book Now by calling - 04-3974117.

Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

Re: FIVE FOR A CAUSE Mar 19, 2007
Jeevan wrote:Date 23rd march 2007

Venue - Nautilus Academy, Al Musalla Towers, Bank street

This event is held in order to raise funds for the breast cancer foundation of the emirates.

Awesome prizes will be available to those participating, from hot air balloon rides to the latest in home use gym equipment - and the more you donate, the greater your chances to win!

Classes are happening outdoors so bring lots of sun cream!
Goody bags for all attendees and the chance to donate to a most worthy cause.

10.00 am registration
11.00 am to 12.00 pm BODY COMBAT
12.15 pm to 1.15 pm RPM
1.30 pm to 2.30 pm BODY PUMP
2.45 pm to 3.45 pm BODY ATTACK
4.00 pm to 5.00pm BODY STEP

Minimum donation to take part in all this and more - AED 50 ( for those wishing to raise additional sponsorship for the event- sponsorship forms will be available at participating outlets).

Book Now by calling - 04-3974117.

What the hell is this,

Why not raise funds for Multiple Scleorosis, Diarhea, Flu, Bird Flu, Diabitis, ingrown toe nails, asthma, lung cancer, colon cancer, brain cancer, etc.

There are a lot of people suffering from those deseases and you only think about breast cancer: I think that is biased against non-cancer suffering patients.

And by the way, you forgot the Dolphins, Whales, Pigs, Chickens, Lamb (only the cute ones), Cows, etc.

Of course I am kidding but just pointing out how easy it is to criticize someone else's initiative.

If I had a "body" I would...
Concord
Dubai Forums Zealot

Mar 19, 2007
Silly Dawg! :lol:
asc_26
Dubai forums GURU

Mar 19, 2007
no worries mate its a part of my job and criticism is extra baggage that comes along with it. Ignore it if you dont have a "body" :lol:
Jeevan
Dubai Forums Zealot

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events