Amro Diab In Dubai

Topic locked
Amro Diab in Dubai Dec 14, 2006
On 11-Jan-2006 Amro Diad will be in Dubai media city with Nicole Saba...

The tickets from now ara available ( 195 dhs and for VIP 350 dhs) in vigin megastore and other place place u can ask :D

With respect to me i am sure that i am going

I hope everyone to go because it will be nice........

:)

Sarootchy
Dubai Forum User

Dec 14, 2006
am i the only dude that thinks that hes not good (amro diab)?
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2006
Bleakus wrote:am i the only dude that thinks that hes not good (amro diab)?

that mean that u dont like him?
Sarootchy
Dubai Forum User

Dec 14, 2006
i used to like his old songs, but lately his recent songs are taken from gibsy kings, santana, turkish songs.....it just gets me

i dont listen to arabic music much, that could be a reason.
Bleakus
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2006
Bleakus wrote:i used to like his old songs, but lately his recent songs are taken from gibsy kings, santana, turkish songs.....it just gets me

i dont listen to arabic music much, that could be a reason.

its a logic reason that u r not listening to arabic songs and thats u dont like him......

i went 2 time to amro's diab cncerts just in alkhor and layaly dubai and i just go because most of his songs from his old and i go just to list to his mix that he make in his oldies....
Sarootchy
Dubai Forum User

Dec 14, 2006
Ya Amr diab is a good performer on stage.
MaaaD
Dubai Forums Zealot

Dec 14, 2006
MaaaD wrote:Ya Amr diab is a good performer on stage.

:thumbleft:
Sarootchy
Dubai Forum User

Dec 14, 2006
Bleakus wrote:am i the only dude that thinks that hes not good (amro diab)?

Same opinion here... He's way too over-hyped as well IMHO

The less said about Arabic singers currently the better :)
liverpool4ever
Dubai Expat Helper

Jan 13, 2007
I've been to the concert.

The best organization so far for any concert i've been to in dubai. (Robbie williams, Sean Paul, and all the gigs in clubs ATB, Bob Sinclair, etc...) or may be because it was not over crowded.

The preformance of Nichole was average, sang mostly arabic classics that would make the people shake their booty. Also sang some movies songs and lebanese rahbani and fairouz songs that are good for dancing but doesn't need much of voice.

Amro Diab preformace was as always amazing, very near to the people and very entertaining with a very good voice. What i liked most is the way he go into a song , specially his classics, he starts singining with no music, words that are not in the song but are related and people just listen and enjoy the voice and wonder if it is a new or old song and then he smoothly go into the song and people realize it is just an intro.

He sang also alot of songs nonstop linking one to another starting from very recent to the extremely old songs of him.

The crowd was mostly arabs but alot of forginers were there too. The mix was good as ration of M/F (surprisingly) and most of the folks were even Egyptians or Lebanese. But the crowed was very active and the vibes were good. It worth to mention that Amro stayed for around 2:30 to 3 hours. There were no alcohol served.

Overall, although i considered not going and only went as i had free tickets and it was just across the street and friends grabbed me from home, it was the best concert i have been to in dubai and it was very good time for me.

hope this gave you idea of how it was...
yshimy

posting in Dubai EventsForum Rules

Return to Dubai Events