Will SEO Remain Same In 2015? NO!

Topic locked
Will SEO Remain Same in 2015? NO! Dec 15, 2014
As Google made changes in its Penguin algorithm in the month of October 2014’ many websites had a bad attack because of those changes.
Changes were

1-Websiteswith more anchor tags references and
2-More low quality backlinks were dropped.

This algorithm can be seen as pre-effect of the predicated major changes of Google SEO algorithm-2015. Mr.Matt Cutts’ Head of the Department of Search Engine Optimization – Google’ according to him,

Websites with https will have +1 point as compare to websites with no security certificate.
You are supposed to update your every file’ sitemap’ robot.txt.
Make sure you have used proper and balanced combination of keywords in title and description tags.
Make sure you have putted Alt tags behind every picture.
Check if internal linking is fine (It is linked with long tail keywords).
Check if all the headings are having proper combination of the desired keywords (not much nor less only balanced).
You can create video-sitemap and you can submit it to Google webmaster tools.
You are supposed to check the content is refreshed on your website or not’ you should have updated contact information too.
Make sure your website is responsive and its loading time is in seconds.
You have no dead’ damaged or broken links on your website.
You are using updated version of HTML.

Submit your website high authority (high PR) high quality local directories.
Make high authority documents like presentations, pdfs, videos and share them in high authority websites.
High quality article submissions in high authority websites like hubpages, Ezine etc.

Hope my article was of some help for Newbie’s of SEO. Make sure that you remember everytime that Google’s rules are bit strict as compare to other search engines but return on investment with Google is worth it.

kiwistech
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Will SEO Remain Same In 2015? NO! Dec 26, 2014
I think SEO is changing a lot with the introduction of social media. SEO and SMO go hand in hand nowadays. If you are creating a seo strategy with the help of smo you can get your targeted keywords on the 1st page of Google by using it more often on social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram and Google Plus.

I have tired this and it works...but as usual it takes time. :)

--- Dec 26, 2014 ---

kiwistech ,

I think you need to check the design of your website..http://wistech.biz/. I have share the screenshot of the error which looks really bad for professional website.
Attachments
design.jpg
Website Error
wflora87
Dubai Forums Member

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat