Wasps.

Topic locked
Wasps. Aug 28, 2013
It was a nice day today so I thought I would wash my car.

I was wearing a vest on my top half and didn't notice that a wasp had found its way under my arm. It stung me and it bloody hurt. It fact, 8 hours after, it still stings.

I got to thinking about the last time I was stung by a wasp and decided it was when I was 7 years old when a wasp flew up the leg of my navy gym knickers and stung me on my left cheek. (They must have been on the baggy side!)

So I got to thinking, why were wasps put on this earth? What contribution do they make?

I don't like wasps. Bees are ok.

BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Wasps. Aug 28, 2013
Its like anything whats the purpose of frogs aligators lions the lists endless... these are all gods creation somehow somewhere they all have a purpose just like us humans we aint really any better... maybe the wasps thinks the same whats the purpose of humans.. one will not know... enjoy atleast the wasps you see are nothing compared to the ones i encounter in Domican wow there massive and can sting
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Wasps. Aug 28, 2013
I can see the point of a lot of bugs, they eat other bugs and things but wasps? They are just put on this earth to be annoying. So are flies. I hate them too, with a passion. I'm always spraying stuff. Funnily enough there are more flies in England than there are in a hot country like Dubai
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Wasps. Aug 29, 2013
True.. its probaly the filth thats arround flys get attracted to that.. hahah

there are seven different types of wasps in UK, they pray on flys and caterpillars cleaning your garden... and also are a feast for certain type of birds so theye are of good use.. just dont get stung by one youll be ok.
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Wasps. Aug 30, 2013
Bugz wrote:True.. its probaly the filth thats arround flys get attracted to that.. hahah

I live on a farm so that probably accounts for all the flies around here.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Wasps. Aug 31, 2013
you need to purchase some wasps and let them fly free arround your farm it will get rid of the flys...

But then you need to be a vary of the wasps
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

Re: Wasps. Sep 01, 2013
Bugz wrote:you need to purchase some wasps and let them fly free arround your farm it will get rid of the flys...

But then you need to be a vary of the wasps

I don't need to buy any but I could sell you some.
BMreformed
Dubai chat master

Re: Wasps. Sep 01, 2013
dont need them BM but if you can send me some rain here i wouldnt mind
Bugz
Dubai Forums Talker

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat