Hi, Wanna Introduce Myself !

Topic locked
Hi, wanna introduce myself ! Feb 18, 2014
602170_114897815373714_1139708653_n.jpg
Hi my name is Anna, I am a qualified beauty therapist, and have had a lot of experience in the hair and beauty industry over the last 10 years. Being image conscious I have always tried and tested beauty products from eyelashes to hair extensions. With years of experience in the industry and the rapid increase of beauty products available I decided to build my own company.

The fashion industry and especially the hair extension industry has gone from strength to strength in the last few years. No longer are extensions only for the rich and famous as they are now affordable for any woman who would like longer or thicker hair.

Well let’s face it, that’s pretty much all of us!

Anna’s Hair Extensions is based in Cardiff and prides itself on customer service that is second to none. I will always be available to help you with all extension related queries, whether it be general queries, products or application.

I am always happy to help and believe that my continued support and advice (and my fantastic products) have helped some of the best salons in the UK and abroad establish their name in this ever expanding industry.

:arrow: Hair extensions
:arrow: Dip dye hair extensions brown and blonde

--- Feb 24, 2014 ---

It is frustrating, really frustrating. I have posted this a week ago, but no one replied me !!

digitallabourer
Dubai Forum Guest

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat