HI VGMC Shareholders In Dubai

Topic locked
HI VGMC shareholders In Dubai Oct 23, 2012
Hi There.\,

Im new here, I just want to ask about VGMC office that operate from Dubai now.

OFFICE ADDRESS : 25 C JUMAIRAH EMIRATES TOWER TRADE CENTRE
AREA SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD DUBAI UAE,
N0 PHONE +97143861355
FAX : +97143860227

that address is vgmc office, maybe you know that vgmc is virgin gold mining corporation that will give you divident about 12%-15% monthly

vgmc (dot) com

some people at panamaforum (dot) com/business-panama/39979-virgin-gold-mining-corporation-scam-42.html said that that company is scam

can sombody help me?
VGMC is NOT an "investment." It's an illegal Ponzi scheme that will soon collapse under its own weight. Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore and Panama have decreed that VGMC is operating illegally.

VGMC IS A SCAM. It has:

- no gold
- no gold mines
- no employees
- no trade memberships
- no investments
- no joint venturers
- no government licenses or permits
- no registration on any stock exchange
- no financial statements
- no private placement memoranda
- no employees in Panama
- no office in Panama

It conducts NO legitimate business. Its ONLY "business" is to enlist more and more idiots and victims to send it money every week for useless CPS and other non-existent account holdings.

IF YOU HAVE INVESTED IN VGMC, IMMEDIATELY DEMAND A RETURN FROM VGMC AND THE SCAMMER THAT CONVINCED YOU TO "INVEST." THE COMPANY IS NEARING COLLAPSE!
PUBLIC RELEASE
The Superintendencia del Mercado de Valores of the Republic of Panama (hereinafter the “SMV”), in accordance with its legal duty to strengthen and develop the securities market in Panama, in compliance with regulations of the Decree Law No.1 of July 8th of 1999 and its regulation, warns to the public as follows:

The company VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION, registered in the Public Registry of Panama, under microjacket number 356393 of the Mercantile Section is announcing in VGMC an offering of “Convertible Preferred Stocks”.
The SMV has not authorized the offering of “Convertible Preferred Stocks”, announced to the general public by The company VIRGIN GOLD MINING CORPORATION, therefore the SMV does not approve this offering.
For further information regarding this Release, please contact us by phone at (507) 501-1700, fax (507) 501-1709, or email Esta dirección electrónica esta protegida contra spam bots. Necesita activar JavaScript para visualizarla "> Esta dirección electrónica esta protegida contra spam bots. Necesita activar JavaScript para visualizarla .

Julio Javier Justinian

Chairman

vgmcmania
Dubai Forum Guest

Re: HI VGMC Shareholders In Dubai Oct 23, 2012
vgmcmania ,

So exactly what are you saying here?
sage & onion
Dubai Shadow Wolf

Re: HI VGMC Shareholders In Dubai Apr 29, 2013
vgmcmania ,

your right I could not retreive my divivdends for the last six months and now they transfered all of my money to some stock called asian gold mining coperation

--- Apr 29, 2013 ---

and when you call their panama office some filipino recepniost answers if your lucky she has no idea about the company and just says one thing check our website
bigboss
Dubai Forums Member

undefined Mar 07, 2014
EVEN I INVESTTED MONEY IN THIS GROUP FOR GOOD RETURNS, BUT UNFORTUNATELY I DIDNT RECEVIED NOW THERE SITE ALSO NOT EXSIST. ANY IDEA WHAT WE CAN DO WITH THIS BASTARDS.............
SALUVSA
UAE, Dubai Forum starter

posting in Dubai General ChatForum Rules

Return to Dubai General Chat